THIS is what needs to be said

I hate to agree but I do. I bet if you asked 100 blacks if they would convict a black man of assault for hitting a white who admittedly called him the n word, none of them would convict the black.

But there is nothing a black person can say to me that would justify me hitting them.

We allow old men and women to hit men who say disrespectful things. I guess add blacks to that list.
False....there are quite a few black folks who would convict....in fact, many would risk their lives for white folks, even those who hate them....
o-127877391-facebook.jpg

perhaps you haven't known this, but black folks have been putting the needs of white folks above their own for hundreds of years...
wet-nursing1.jpg

And despite all of this, we are still told that we are not good enough to be afforded the same human emotions as everyone else....despite all of this, black folks are still expected to have this superhuman forgiveness gene that nobody else has....Which is how a white guy can go into a church and murder 9 people and the families of those victims forgave the person who murdered him.

Meanwhile, you have some white folks in the south who still hate folks from the north over something from over 160 years ago
They didn’t forgive him, they SAID they forgive him to look like the Christians they were supposed to be in front of an already hysterical media.

Meanwhile the parents of Mollie Tibbets actually donate to immigrant causes BECAUSE an illegal immigrant killed their daughter. That is how abused white people are in this day and age.
I like how you said they did it to look like "Christians" -- because we all know "blacks" can't be real Christians unless they buckdance and appease white massa...

Because to you, even the fucking families of people who were murdered inside of a church can only just manage to "look like" Christians for offering forgiveness....

And they suggest that anyone who attended Rev Wrights church is not a real christian.

Little do they know black churches for over 300 years have been discussing how shitty white people are. Were they lying?

Black people need to stop following that white man made up god Jesus. It's all bullshit. Why us Greeks, you blacks and Mexicans fall for that fairytale is beyond me.

We don't follow the white mans version of God.
Of course you do. That’s why real blacks become Muslims.

And we are all following a spin-off of Judaism. The Jews control everything

False....there are quite a few black folks who would convict....in fact, many would risk their lives for white folks, even those who hate them....
o-127877391-facebook.jpg

perhaps you haven't known this, but black folks have been putting the needs of white folks above their own for hundreds of years...
wet-nursing1.jpg

And despite all of this, we are still told that we are not good enough to be afforded the same human emotions as everyone else....despite all of this, black folks are still expected to have this superhuman forgiveness gene that nobody else has....Which is how a white guy can go into a church and murder 9 people and the families of those victims forgave the person who murdered him.

Meanwhile, you have some white folks in the south who still hate folks from the north over something from over 160 years ago
They didn’t forgive him, they SAID they forgive him to look like the Christians they were supposed to be in front of an already hysterical media.

Meanwhile the parents of Mollie Tibbets actually donate to immigrant causes BECAUSE an illegal immigrant killed their daughter. That is how abused white people are in this day and age.
I like how you said they did it to look like "Christians" -- because we all know "blacks" can't be real Christians unless they buckdance and appease white massa...

Because to you, even the fucking families of people who were murdered inside of a church can only just manage to "look like" Christians for offering forgiveness....

And they suggest that anyone who attended Rev Wrights church is not a real christian.

Little do they know black churches for over 300 years have been discussing how shitty white people are. Were they lying?

Black people need to stop following that white man made up god Jesus. It's all bullshit. Why us Greeks, you blacks and Mexicans fall for that fairytale is beyond me.

No we don't. I think I would know better than you about this. A universal creator is worshipped by all who choose to recognize his or hers existence.

No we don't. I think I would know better than you about this. A universal creator is worshipped by all who choose to recognize his or hers existence.
And honestly, jesus wasn’t white either. So if whites can follow a Jewish Arab why can’t blacks?

And honestly, jesus wasn’t white either. So if whites can follow a Jewish Arab why can’t blacks?

We know Jesus was not white. That is why I can say we don't follow the white mans version of God.

What if you are?

In 3 hours I will have lived 58 years as a black man. I know what I am saying is right and I will not be questioned by someone white who thinks they can challenge my comments with no life experience as a person of color but with an opinion which is based on a false sense of racial symmetry.

You won't be questioned? Why do you even come on a message board then? If you post here you WILL be questioned! It's the way the whole thing works!

Bottom line is this...you have life experiences...so does everyone else!

I won't be told by a bunch of whites that what I live through doesn't happen. Your life experiences include ZERO amount of time as a person of color and I will not be questioned by whites who want to deny things.

Your life experiences include ZERO amount of time as a white person yet you continually come on this site and make judgements about white people! Did you want to explain why that's fine for you to do but it's not OK for someone to point out the flaws in your views simply because they aren't a "person of color"? To be quite blunt, IM2...you're an intellectual coward! You can't argue your viewpoint and so you continually fall back on this variation of "the race card" to get by!

A false equivalence. The life experiences of blacks includes how to survive in a majority white country while living in a system based on white racial preference. In almost every endeavor blacks must have the ability to successfully operate and get along with whites in order to have a chance. Therefore we must understand white people in order to survive or succeed. The flawed views here come from whites. The only people playing a race card here are whites. You don't have to like what I say. And I don't give a damn whether you do or not.

I've argued my positions with documented evidence and was told by pricks like you how documented evidence was in error. Very rarely do you whites here present documented fact. Not only is that intellectual cowardice but dishonesty.
You dont document facts. you copy and paste articles that aren't proven true. You CHOOSE to believe everything is negative about whites, and you make excuses for anything negative done by blacks.

Interesting.

The upshot here, is that IM2 should thank white society and institutional racism for giving him a purpose in life?

:abgg2q.jpg:

This is the kind of idiocy I'm talking about.
Did you READ Avery's Post?

Not familiar with philosophy much?

9861-Friedrich-Nietzsche-Quote-Whoever-fights-monsters-should-see-to-it.jpg

I don't read internet blackface. And your quote does not apply to me.

Perhaps if you read the context, I am sure you would find that it does.

Everyone on the forum can see that the evils of discrimination and your crusade against it define who you are.

Can you conceive of a person WITH OUT thinking of their skin color?

I wonder if you even have ever had a close friend that was not black. . .

The fact is, NO ONE is beyond GOOD AND EVIL.

2540838.jpg

Wayback Machine

What I see here is a double standard made by a bunch of whiny whites about a person of color holding a mirror to their faces. You are crying about me posting in reference to color in a mother fucking section of a forum made for such discussions. When I post in the politics section, I make no references to race but I see the same people here in that section making reference to color all the fucking time. Now you claim to want a civil discussion but until you can use the same energy telling whites here what you are telling me, you can kiss my ass.
Everything you post is whining. You constantly complain about whitey

We know Jesus was not white. That is why I can say we don't follow the white mans version of God.
So, if you believe what the Bible says, we all came from Adam and Eve so we are all related. So then, whites DO belong in Africa.

o-127877391-facebook.jpg

wet-nursing1.jpg

Were you being ironic?

Because stating that Blacks can't be Christian and "real blacks" is bat shit crazy.

With all due respect.

Were you being ironic?

Because stating that Blacks can't be Christian and "real blacks" is bat shit crazy.

With all due respect.
Well I believe whites invented Christianity. Either that or a Jew sold them the story first.

That’s how it started. A Jew created a new cult that is much much easier than becoming a Jew. Just believe dunk and donate.

Not only did blacks and whites swallow it so did Mexicans. They even name their kids after him.

Jesus.

You know this how? No one has ever seen what he looked like, but If was black I'd say he looked like this with his robe pulled down showing his boxers.

black-jesus.jpg

Jesus.

You know this how? No one has ever seen what he looked like, but If was black I'd say he looked like this with his robe pulled down showing his boxers.

black-jesus.jpg

Ezekiel 40:3

When he brought me there, behold, there was a man whose appearance was like bronze, with a linen cord and a measuring reed in his hand. And he was standing in the gateway.

Jesus.

black-jesus.jpg

When he brought me there, behold, there was a man whose appearance was like bronze, with a linen cord and a measuring reed in his hand. And he was standing in the gateway.

So let’s say you are right about everything. When you wake up tomorrow is the world really a bad place?

I hate the cops too. I get nervous when I see them too. But I can’t let that stop me.

I’ve had bad bosses wrongfully fire me. So what? Bullshit happens.

I guess what I’m saying is we are all born on our own. Wrong things happen. Bad people exist. We all hope bad people are punished and good people are left alone. I know blacks have never gotten a fair shake but you must know half of white america is with you. 25% don’t care either way and 25% will never like you. You got to deal with them. Find a way to make money. Don’t give up on fairness and equality.

But you got to vote. If you don’t then you people have no political power. Your ghettos don’t believe voting matters. If y’all voted I bet you could get the politicians to help convince corporations to locate to your city.

Could you imagine Chicago or Detroit getting amazon?

Jesus.

black-jesus.jpg

So let’s say you are right about everything. When you wake up tomorrow is the world really a bad place?

I hate the cops too. I get nervous when I see them too. But I can’t let that stop me.

I guess what I’m saying is we are all born on our own. Wrong things happen. Bad people exist. We all hope bad people are punished and good people are left alone. I know blacks have never gotten a fair shake but you must know half of white america is with you. 25% don’t care either way and 25% will never like you. You got to deal with them. Find a way to make money. Don’t give up on fairness and equality.

But you got to vote. If you don’t then you people have no political power. Your ghettos don’t believe voting matters. If y’all voted I bet you could get the politicians to help convince corporations to locate to your city.

Please shut up. I know what blacks have and what stands in our way. Why should Amazon have to move into those cities when for that same 3 billion dollars those cities can invest in local black communities and the entrepreneurs in them?

Jesus.

black-jesus.jpg

Please shut up. I know what blacks have and what stands in our way. Why should Amazon have to move into those cities when for that same 3 billion dollars those cities can invest in local black communities and the entrepreneurs in them?
Wait what? You don’t want the 15,000 jobs amazon would create?

If we gave the blacks in Detroit $3 billion dollars would that solve everything? I’d rather give Detroit that than build a wall.

But what do you invision Detroit would be like in ten years? A shit hole still or great place to live?

We gave blacks a shot kwami kilpatrick fucked it all up. I know white mayors have been corrupt too but he was down right gangsta. As bad as trump.

What I see here is a double standard made by a bunch of whiny whites about a person of color holding a mirror to their faces.
After reading #177, then this ^....

ROFLMFAO

At this point...too bad, call someone who cares

Blacks can’t even manage the countries they dominate

(CNN) In Africa, less than one in three people
have a proper drainage system,
half of the population live in areas without paved roads,
and only 63% have access to piped water.
Yet, 93% of Africans have cell phone service.

Although it has abundant natural resources, Africa remains
the world's poorest and most under-equipped continent

Poverty, illiteracy, malnutrition and inadequate water supply
and sanitation, as well as poor health, affect a large proportion
of the people who reside in the African continent

The average poor person in sub-Saharan Africa is estimated to live on only 70 cents per day, and was poorer in 2003 than in 1973,

The continent is believed to hold 90% of the world's cobalt,
90% of its platinum, 50% of its gold, 98% of its chromium,
70% of its tantalite, 64% of its manganese
and one-third of its uranium.

The Democratic Republic of the Congo (DRC) has 70%
of the world's coltan, a mineral used in the production of
tantalum capacitors for electronic devices such as cell phones.
The DRC also has more than 30% of the world's diamond reserves.

During US President Barack Obama's visit to Africa in July 2013,
he announced a US $7 billion plan to further develop infrastructure
and work more intensively with African heads of state.

With 1.2 billion people as of 2016, it accounts for about
16% of the world's human population.

Africa's population has rapidly increased over the last 40 years,

The total number of people in Africa increased from
229 million in 1950 to 630 million in 1990.
As of 2016, the population of Africa is estimated at 1.2 billion

Africa's rapid population growth is expected to overtake
the only two nations currently larger than its population,
at roughly the same time – India and China's 1.4 billion people
each will swap ranking around the year 2022.

This increase in number of babies born in Africa compared to
the rest of the world is expected to reach approximately
37% in the year 2050, an increase of 21% since 1990 alone

ROFLMFAO...Obviously, an African trait

Buy what I want, beg for what I need
Live like a bum, look like a million
Have kids I can’t feed or provide shelter for
Have kids, then more kids,...
there aren’t enough emancipated children
reduced to skin and bones, wailing, covered with flies

Ignorance, irresponsibility, selfishness, inferior

So, stop being so ungrateful...
A Thank You would be nice

If white people didn’t bring Africans to America,
you’d be talking on your phone and shitting in a bucket...

That’s if you’re one of the better class of Africans

You could be waiting for the next shipment of
rice and energy bars from the United States

You could be trying to sneak in....
And why we want/need walls...to keep you out

Whites don’t owe blacks shit!

Money? Please, f*ck you

We give and have given yous enough

25% of assimilated Africans in the U.S.
take the opportunities whites have given them,
75% of Africans in the U.S. take the handouts instead

Figure in your distant family members, in Africa alone...

Africans owe white people money!

You are not an African American, you are an African,
lucky enough to have been born in America
because your distant relatives were
taken from Africa and brought to America

So, say Thank You
or shut the f*ck up and deal with it

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.

What if you are wrong?

I'm not wrong.

What if you are?

In 3 hours I will have lived 58 years as a black man. I know what I am saying is right and I will not be questioned by someone white who thinks they can challenge my comments with no life experience as a person of color but with an opinion which is based on a false sense of racial symmetry.

You wont be questioned? yet you started this thread so what were you expecting? It seems to me its sort of your own doing, as leaving comments on a public message board is just begging for reaction.

Not everyone plays the race card but like every other form of divisivness it does exist. At the top end people are making and have made a lot of money off that through speeches books etc. then you have people like Smollet.
I'm sure he doesnt think twice about faking an incident because he is certain something similar happens every day, and no doubt by white guys putting a noose around a black mans neck... so who cares about one fake incident if it brings it all to the forefront right? Well, thats the race card right there. its just doing something unnecessary and usually self justified.

What I see here is a double standard made by a bunch of whiny whites about a person of color holding a mirror to their faces.

ROFLMFAO

The average poor person in sub-Saharan Africa is estimated to live on only 70 cents per day, and was poorer in 2003 than in 1973,

Money? Please, f*ck you

So, say Thank You
Im2 says they don’t need or want our help. And it seems that there are enough blacks with enough wealth that they have everything they need to show us what they can do. Pick a city, elect blacks to run the city. Have spike lee and Beyoncé and tiger woods start grocery stores and shopping malls. Thrive. Don’t ask for federal help but we know they will because so do white communities. Start producing things white Americans want to buy so you have something to trade.

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.
POWERFUL!!!!

giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

POWERFUL!!!!

giphy.gif
It’s victim mentality.

There’s owner and victim mentality. A victim says, “I was victimized and that’s why I’m a victim”. An owner says, “I was victimized and despite that I succeeded”

Blacks still have victim mentality.

ROFLMFAO

Money? Please, f*ck you

So, say Thank You
Im2 says they don’t need or want our help. And it seems that there are enough blacks with enough wealth that they have everything they need to show us what they can do. Pick a city, elect blacks to run the city. Have spike lee and Beyoncé and tiger woods start grocery stores and shopping malls. Thrive. Don’t ask for federal help but we know they will because so do white communities. Start producing things white Americans want to buy so you have something to trade.

IM2 is saying our dollars have helped make whites rich so you need to drop the arrogance and the lies you tell yourself.

Forum List

Back