THIS is what needs to be said

It does matter if it's true and if that is your perception you are mentally incapable of distinguishing reality from racist bullshit. And if you are not hiring based on those false racist assumptions you are in violation of non discrimination laws. I have ta documented ken one corporation from Detroit to the court for racial discrimination, maybe we need to look at a few more.
You do. There is plenty of it that goes on and can't be proven. It's like Trump. Prove he's a racist. So what everyone who knows him says he's a racist prove it. LOL.

I'm with you IM2. I love to say shit that makes your head explode. Hey, you want to hear what white people are thinking right? I won't hold back. LOL

I've heard plenty of what whites have to say and undoubtedly will hear more. But the thing many of you whites here won't say is that everything you have is because you depended on government to give it to you. And no matter how many smart ass comments you think you are making, the documented evidence shows that is what happened. So what I hear coming from whites is willful stupidity.

What kind of additional proof do you need to see that Trump is racist? Him wearing a klan outfit while attending a KKK rally? Racism isn't done that way anymore sealy and you know that. So as long as whites like you watch racism go on and do nothing because it doesn't affect you directly it will continue.

But it comes at a literal cost white boy and that cost in lost taxable income alone is more than 1/2 trillion dollars annually. So keep talking stupid and asking us to prove the obvious. Keep on doing nothing because you think racism doesn't affect you. Keep thinking whites can continue business as usual.

And you will find out that one day business will either be closed or under new management.
I’m going to vote democratic. And I’m going to vote every two years. That’s the most important thing I can do.

Until then I can only try and educate the ignorant but you know how that goes.
You are not capable of educating anyone.

He can educate you, but why should he waste his time with your brain dead ass. For while we may not always agree, I know he has accomplished more than you ever will.
When I post stupid racist ignorant comments I at least can spot the flaws in my thinking

Like I may say anyone in America can make it in America but I also know how much harder it is for a poor black kid in the hood to make it than it is for a white privileged kid in my neighborhood

Ok so blacks migrate into a white community, tensions arise. Whites leave, blacks turn community into a toilet. That's white people's fault, why?

Apparently you can't read so....

Apparently you only bold text the parts that support your narrative.

Corrupt mayors or antagonistic mayors are a sideshow compared to the gigantic outmigration of whites that began in the 1950’s and turned Detroit from a wealthy white city into a desperately poor black city.

He also glossed over the few facts that greatly damages his dishonest, misleading narrative:

Detroit Mayors have always been Democrats since 1962.
BLACK Detroit Mayors from 1974 to 2014, when most of the current problem developments occurred.

WIKIPEDIA

Yeah not to mention the fact that the segregated public housing project was the brainchild of FDR and a case study in left wing social engineering.

Look fuckwad, I'm talking about what whites have done. White racism is bi or multi partisan.
Hell its tri partisan because even rich blacks will take advantage of you.

Slowly poor whites are even realizing they are not immune from being taken advantage of.

I’ve been telling poor white republicans for years to the rich we are all n*$&#rs.

Apparently you can't read so....

Apparently you only bold text the parts that support your narrative.

Corrupt mayors or antagonistic mayors are a sideshow compared to the gigantic outmigration of whites that began in the 1950’s and turned Detroit from a wealthy white city into a desperately poor black city.

He also glossed over the few facts that greatly damages his dishonest, misleading narrative:

Detroit Mayors have always been Democrats since 1962.
BLACK Detroit Mayors from 1974 to 2014, when most of the current problem developments occurred.

WIKIPEDIA

Yeah not to mention the fact that the segregated public housing project was the brainchild of FDR and a case study in left wing social engineering.

Look fuckwad, I'm talking about what whites have done. White racism is bi or multi partisan.
Hell its tri partisan because even rich blacks will take advantage of you.

Slowly poor whites are even realizing they are not immune from being taken advantage of.

I’ve been telling poor white republicans for years to the rich we are all n*$&#rs.
Poor white people are THE *******.

Republicans use them for votes and ignore their needs while Democrats want to completely disenfranchise them.

You do. There is plenty of it that goes on and can't be proven. It's like Trump. Prove he's a racist. So what everyone who knows him says he's a racist prove it. LOL.

I'm with you IM2. I love to say shit that makes your head explode. Hey, you want to hear what white people are thinking right? I won't hold back. LOL

I've heard plenty of what whites have to say and undoubtedly will hear more. But the thing many of you whites here won't say is that everything you have is because you depended on government to give it to you. And no matter how many smart ass comments you think you are making, the documented evidence shows that is what happened. So what I hear coming from whites is willful stupidity.

What kind of additional proof do you need to see that Trump is racist? Him wearing a klan outfit while attending a KKK rally? Racism isn't done that way anymore sealy and you know that. So as long as whites like you watch racism go on and do nothing because it doesn't affect you directly it will continue.

But it comes at a literal cost white boy and that cost in lost taxable income alone is more than 1/2 trillion dollars annually. So keep talking stupid and asking us to prove the obvious. Keep on doing nothing because you think racism doesn't affect you. Keep thinking whites can continue business as usual.

And you will find out that one day business will either be closed or under new management.
I’m going to vote democratic. And I’m going to vote every two years. That’s the most important thing I can do.

He can educate you, but why should he waste his time with your brain dead ass. For while we may not always agree, I know he has accomplished more than you ever will.
When I post stupid racist ignorant comments I at least can spot the flaws in my thinking
And yet you keep posting them....

IM2 co-signs everything that genocidal maniacs like Paul Essien say and yet he thinks he can call people racists for countering his outdated nonsense that he copy pastes from actual racists in academia. He is comically retarded.

You two are like the tweedledee and tweedledum of the race forum.

We blacks have gone from being owned to ownership. Why? Because we have worked our asses off. We went from being sold from the white house to be the one residing in the white house. We went from being slaves at Ivy League schools to teaching in them. How did that happen? Because we worked our asses off! There isn’t any victim mentality in the black community folks. Whites have imagined themselves being victimized as long as there has been a nation called America. Whites formed a terrorist group because they believed in some imaginary victimization based on a farce of newly freed slaves taking jobs from them. Every excuse on earth has been made for this fiction by the conservative section of white America. Yet whenever blacks have organized to stand up against a real legitimate problem, the same section decided to try discrediting us at every turn. We have seen black leaders in our opposition to white racism murdered time after time by whites. The elimination of an opposing view because you don’t like hearing it is fascism. For almost two and one half centuries as a formal nation, America has allowed white fascism to go basically unchecked.

The truth is whites have been handed almost everything they have got. You white folks don't like that being said about you, but you sure are glad to put that on others. After whites were given land as part of the Homestead Act, I am sure they worked very hard to farm that land. After whites were given low cost loans in the 50's by the government to buy homes, I am quite sure they worked hard to make the payments. While blacks could not get certain jobs because of their race, I'm sure whites who were hired because they were white worked hard to remain employed. I'm sure that the whites who got admitted into colleges that did not allow blacks worked hard to get those degrees. I'm sure that white person who got that business loan blacks were denied only because of race, worked hard to make sure that business was successful.

The issue is not how hard whites worked after they got the opportunity. It is the fact they got the opportunity while others couldn’t because of skin color. The level of arrogance about these matters by whites creates the violent reaction some nonwhites have towards them. I am not endorsing such things but when black kids, KIDS, meaning CHILDREN, are picking out whites to knock out, whites need to begin asking themselves why instead of them going to the usual whining, crying and blubbering about black racism. Blacks are tired of this garbage and in some cases it manifests itself in behaviors that are not societally acceptable. However, the denial and lying about the continuing racism by a section of the white community should also not be societally acceptable yet it is. Those who made it so should be held accountable for it.

There are just some realties much of white America needs to understand. One is that blacks are owed money for human rights violations from the time America was a British colony through today. Of course, this argument get the usual silly uneducated and misinformed drivel coming from some whites. But that really doesn’t change the fact that we are owed money and a huge sum of it. No, we do not have to go back to determine eligibility relative to who was descended from slaves and who was not, because as I stated, the reparations are for human rights violations that have occurred from the colonial period until today.

Dumb whites want to make this an argument about payment for slavery. But as brother Ta Nehisi Coates so eloquently expressed, the argument goes far past slavery. Some of the greatest minds in the black community have expressed ideas on this issue. There is not much I can say that adds to the already many times blacks have mentioned issues which whites have refused to listen to. Yet what they are refusing to listen to may very well be the right way to solve this problem and perhaps end the issue of racial economic inequality between blacks and whites.

Yes there were a lot of black people who have excelled in education, business, music, military, sports and families, but after voting for democrats overwhelmingly since the mid 1960's, their family falls apart, lack of excellence in education, business as well have become the common trait, since they have been placed on the liberal "plantation" in order to exploit your too easily given vote, fall for every sniff of racism in every crack of the ground and walls., trained to hate people of other colors, promote trash music (Jazz was far better but now confined to a tiny area of the nation) create many families with missing fathers, and so on. It sometimes seems that too many black people WANT to find a reason to be unhappy......

Slavery ended 150 years ago.
Citizenship started 150 years ago.
Discrimination in all forms were declared illegal since 1963.
Full voting rights since 1964.
Affirmative action since the 1960's.

It is time to start following in the footsteps a Republican named Martin Luther King who wisely stated:

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

That can only happen if people drop their racial hate and embrace one another as brothers.

King wasn't republican. And he said this too:

“First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."

And he said this too:

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

And he said this too:

"But not only did they give them land, "they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms."

"Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to

farm, and they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with, and this is the reality."

So you have shown me the content of your character. And until whites stop lying about the fact that they still practice racism and that words written on a piece of paper don't mean shit when what is written is neither followed or enforced, there will be no brotherhood.

The thing is when there is an election there is generally a republican and a democratic candidate. If we are voting for democrats it's because what republicans propose is worse.
Which whites, specifically, are lying and practicing racism? You come on this message board and constantly whine about how bad the whites treat the blacks. It does happen, but it is up to YOU to stop those particular people from treating you that way.

In 3 hours I will have lived 58 years as a black man. I know what I am saying is right and I will not be questioned by someone white who thinks they can challenge my comments with no life experience as a person of color but with an opinion which is based on a false sense of racial symmetry.
You sound like a bitter, hateful, racist motherfucker.

Did you ever stop to think that your attitude in 99% of your problem in your 58 years of experience as a black man?

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.
No one of any intelligence would claim blacks aren’t mistreated in this country. Our prisons are full of non-violent offenders of color. Often times these people are arrested for bull shit charges, like failing to pay fines imposed upon them unjustly. Fines designed to enrich city governments. Police departments in many cities are manned by hateful violent cops, looking for minorities to arrest. This is America today.

I ask you what is the driving force behind all this injustice, but I know your answer. You believe it is the consequence of white racism. While you are partially right, you miss the elephant in the room. The elephant is a government controlled by a criminal ruling class. Government is your enemy, but you don’t know it.

IM2 co-signs everything that genocidal maniacs like Paul Essien say and yet he thinks he can call people racists for countering his outdated nonsense that he copy pastes from actual racists in academia. He is comically retarded.

I’m one of the few whites with empathy.

Like conservative whites I too think the black community is messed up I just admit it’s mostly our fault.

Until blacks represent 5% of the workforce and 5% of the CEOs in America one can only assume something is still wrong. It would suggest blacks aren’t getting the same access to opportunities that whites get.

And notice I didn’t say 12%? It should be 12% but let’s just see if we can get to 5% first.

Like conservative whites I too think the black community is messed up I just admit it’s mostly our fault.

Until blacks represent 5% of the workforce and 5% of the CEOs in America one can only assume something is still wrong. It would suggest blacks aren’t getting the same access to opportunities that whites get.

And notice I didn’t say 12%? It should be 12% but let’s just see if we can get to 5% first.
The only white people without empathy are psychopaths who side with Antifa.

I have empathy. But I also have empathy for my own people which is in very short supply in this world.

Until I see pro athletes being 70% white and until we see white exclusive spaces and organizations I am not going to cry about black people not owning companies that white people built from nothing.

We blacks have gone from being owned to ownership. Why? Because we have worked our asses off. We went from being sold from the white house to be the one residing in the white house. We went from being slaves at Ivy League schools to teaching in them. How did that happen? Because we worked our asses off! There isn’t any victim mentality in the black community folks. Whites have imagined themselves being victimized as long as there has been a nation called America. Whites formed a terrorist group because they believed in some imaginary victimization based on a farce of newly freed slaves taking jobs from them. Every excuse on earth has been made for this fiction by the conservative section of white America. Yet whenever blacks have organized to stand up against a real legitimate problem, the same section decided to try discrediting us at every turn. We have seen black leaders in our opposition to white racism murdered time after time by whites. The elimination of an opposing view because you don’t like hearing it is fascism. For almost two and one half centuries as a formal nation, America has allowed white fascism to go basically unchecked.

The truth is whites have been handed almost everything they have got. You white folks don't like that being said about you, but you sure are glad to put that on others. After whites were given land as part of the Homestead Act, I am sure they worked very hard to farm that land. After whites were given low cost loans in the 50's by the government to buy homes, I am quite sure they worked hard to make the payments. While blacks could not get certain jobs because of their race, I'm sure whites who were hired because they were white worked hard to remain employed. I'm sure that the whites who got admitted into colleges that did not allow blacks worked hard to get those degrees. I'm sure that white person who got that business loan blacks were denied only because of race, worked hard to make sure that business was successful.

The issue is not how hard whites worked after they got the opportunity. It is the fact they got the opportunity while others couldn’t because of skin color. The level of arrogance about these matters by whites creates the violent reaction some nonwhites have towards them. I am not endorsing such things but when black kids, KIDS, meaning CHILDREN, are picking out whites to knock out, whites need to begin asking themselves why instead of them going to the usual whining, crying and blubbering about black racism. Blacks are tired of this garbage and in some cases it manifests itself in behaviors that are not societally acceptable. However, the denial and lying about the continuing racism by a section of the white community should also not be societally acceptable yet it is. Those who made it so should be held accountable for it.

There are just some realties much of white America needs to understand. One is that blacks are owed money for human rights violations from the time America was a British colony through today. Of course, this argument get the usual silly uneducated and misinformed drivel coming from some whites. But that really doesn’t change the fact that we are owed money and a huge sum of it. No, we do not have to go back to determine eligibility relative to who was descended from slaves and who was not, because as I stated, the reparations are for human rights violations that have occurred from the colonial period until today.

Dumb whites want to make this an argument about payment for slavery. But as brother Ta Nehisi Coates so eloquently expressed, the argument goes far past slavery. Some of the greatest minds in the black community have expressed ideas on this issue. There is not much I can say that adds to the already many times blacks have mentioned issues which whites have refused to listen to. Yet what they are refusing to listen to may very well be the right way to solve this problem and perhaps end the issue of racial economic inequality between blacks and whites.

Yes there were a lot of black people who have excelled in education, business, music, military, sports and families, but after voting for democrats overwhelmingly since the mid 1960's, their family falls apart, lack of excellence in education, business as well have become the common trait, since they have been placed on the liberal "plantation" in order to exploit your too easily given vote, fall for every sniff of racism in every crack of the ground and walls., trained to hate people of other colors, promote trash music (Jazz was far better but now confined to a tiny area of the nation) create many families with missing fathers, and so on. It sometimes seems that too many black people WANT to find a reason to be unhappy......

Slavery ended 150 years ago.
Citizenship started 150 years ago.
Discrimination in all forms were declared illegal since 1963.
Full voting rights since 1964.
Affirmative action since the 1960's.

It is time to start following in the footsteps a Republican named Martin Luther King who wisely stated:

"I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

That can only happen if people drop their racial hate and embrace one another as brothers.

King wasn't republican. And he said this too:

“First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro's great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen's Counciler or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to "order" than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: "I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action"; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man's freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a "more convenient season." Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection."

And he said this too:

“Whites, it must frankly be said, are not putting in a similar mass effort to reeducate themselves out of their racial ignorance. It is an aspect of their sense of superiority that the white people of America believe they have so little to learn. The reality of substantial investment to assist Negroes into the twentieth century, adjusting to Negro neighbors and genuine school integration, is still a nightmare for all too many white Americans…These are the deepest causes for contemporary abrasions between the races. Loose and easy language about equality, resonant resolutions about brotherhood fall pleasantly on the ear, but for the Negro there is a credibility gap he cannot overlook. He remembers that with each modest advance (the Negro makes) -- the white population promptly raises the argument that the Negro has come far enough. Each step forward accents an ever-present tendency to backlash.”

And he said this too:

"But not only did they give them land, "they built land grant colleges with government money to teach them how to farm. Not only that, they provided county agents to further their expertise in farming. Not only that, they provided low interest rates in order that they could mechanize their farms."

"Not only that, today many of these people are receiving millions of dollars in federal subsidies not to

farm, and they are the very people telling the black man that he ought to lift himself by his own bootstraps. And this is what we are faced with, and this is the reality."

So you have shown me the content of your character. And until whites stop lying about the fact that they still practice racism and that words written on a piece of paper don't mean shit when what is written is neither followed or enforced, there will be no brotherhood.

The thing is when there is an election there is generally a republican and a democratic candidate. If we are voting for democrats it's because what republicans propose is worse.
Which whites, specifically, are lying and practicing racism? You come on this message board and constantly whine about how bad the whites treat the blacks. It does happen, but it is up to YOU to stop those particular people from treating you that way.
We finally hired this black guy. I take him out to lunch, always stop and talk, etc. he is so quiet it’s frustrating. I wish I knew why. I don’t think he’s a racist but maybe he thinks like im2? Maybe he thinks we are racists.

Well a lot of us are. We stereotype blacks, Asians, Mexicans and Arabs. Just know that about us. And blacks do it too. Hell blacks even pick on dark blacks. And in the past they picked on light skinned blacks.

Blacks invented just about everything and that probably includes racism.

It’s like republicans. I don’t agree with them but still we keep our politics to ourselves and get along.

We got a guy name Mohammad at work. Trust me we don’t pay him less or hold him back because he’s an Arab.

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.
No one of any intelligence would claim blacks aren’t mistreated in this country. Our prisons are full of non-violent offenders of color. Often times these people are arrested for bull shit charges, like failing to pay fines imposed upon them unjustly. Fines designed to enrich city governments. Police departments in many cities are manned by hateful violent cops, looking for minorities to arrest. This is America today.

I ask you what is the driving force behind all this injustice, but I know your answer. You believe it is the consequence of white racism. While you are partially right, you miss the elephant in the room. The elephant is a government controlled by a criminal ruling class. Government is your enemy, but you don’t know it.
You are a moron.

Oh Goody!

Yet another Racist Race Baiting thread by a Race Race Baiting Race Baiter!

I have empathy. But I also have empathy for my own people which is in very short supply in this world.

Until I see pro athletes being 70% white and until we see white exclusive spaces and organizations I am not going to cry about black people not owning companies that white people built from nothing.
So you are saying blacks aren’t qualified? All I asked for was 5%. You are saying they aren’t qualified because the nfl argument only applies if you are suggesting blacks aren’t qualified to be CEOs. I exposed your ignorance and racism.

Let’s shift the conversation to women. Women should at least represent 25% of the executives and workforce since they are 50% of the population. Now are you going to make the same argument that women aren’t qualified and that’s why they are so under represented in the boardrooms?

So you are saying blacks aren’t qualified? All I asked for was 5%. You are saying they aren’t qualified because the nfl argument only applies if you are suggesting blacks aren’t qualified to be CEOs. I exposed your ignorance and racism.

Let’s shift the conversation to women. Women should at least represent 25% of the executives and workforce since they are 50% of the population. Now are you going to make the same argument that women aren’t qualified and that’s why they are so under represented in the boardrooms?
What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying white people aren’t qualified to be NFL players? I exposed YOUR racism and ignorance. You also ignored my point about exclusive white spaces and organizations. The only argument that currently exists against white spaces and organizations is a racist one.

Women do their own thing. Being a CEO is a masculine thing that most women don’t actually want to do.

"Our fault" Fuck you and your collective guilt. Nothing I ever did forced Shantanisha to have 6 kids by 6 different fathers or for her cuzzin Dequan to shoot a late night store clerk in the face.
Did you hear about the guy who after robbing the mother, shot and killed her white baby? (Probably not, since the media doesn't talk about those things!) Was that my fault too?

You are a moron.
Shallow thinkers tell me that.

You are a moron.
All you are doing is empowering Antifa and BLM lunatics by saying this crap.

The “white racism” is non-existent. I am more likely to encounter black racism in my day to day life than IM2 is to encounter white racism.

Black racism is being normalized.

You are a moron.

The “white racism” is non-existent. I am more likely to encounter black racism in my day to day life than IM2 is to encounter white racism.

Of course there is white racism, just as there is black racism. However, I suspect you missed my main point.

You are a moron.

Of course there is white racism, just as there is black racism. However, I suspect you missed my main point.
Who is doing the white racism?

White people who are even suspected of racism lose their careers.

Black racism dominates most parts of academia and the media.

You are a moron.

I'm going to let impuretrash speak for your side.

Forum List

Back