THIS is what needs to be said

How to argue like a white racist
Mon Oct 5th 2009 by abagond

Here in one place is the list of the most common arguments that white racists use on this blog, listed roughly from the most common to the least:

1. Anything but race – Racism is over. There must be some Logical Explanation that has nothing to do with race.
  2. Blame-shifting – Blacks like to use the race card, crying racism and blaming whitey, but blacks are to blame for their own mess. Racism is so 1968.
  3. ad hominem – question a commenter’s intelligence, character, age or motives.
  4. Whites are individuals – so you cannot make general statements about whites. Besides, that would be racist.
  5. “Blacks are racist too” – but they do not like to admit it. Find a case where a black person did something just as bad as what they are pointing out.
  6. “You are the racist one” – turn the tables.
  7. “I am offended” – how dare they call you a racist! You do not see a person’s colour – they could be purple for all you care!
  8. Arab trader argument – whites are not as evil as black people like to think. For example, it was not just white people who traded slaves: Arabs did it too! Few blacks know that, so make sure to point that out whenever you can.
  9. “But that happened to me too!” – whatever blacks complain about, try to find a case where a white person – you, a friend, someone in the news – experienced the same thing.
  10. Point out how “ghetto” and disagreeable black people are – because they are and it needs pointing out. No wonder no one gets along with them!
  11. Talk down to them – they are imagining things, they do not know what they are talking about. How dare blacks tell us what we are like. What do they know? Are they white?
  12. straw man – argue against some stock position that is kind of like the post. That way you can copy your comments from another blog. Or from Ann Coulter.
  13. Blacks need to be colour-blind – if they just stopped seeing race and talking about it so much then racism would go away!
  14. Start quoting rape statistics – out of the blue, if necessary. Rates of imprisonment are good too.
  15. The white inventor argument – whites invented everything so shut up already.
  16. Demand proof – Make them prove it beyond a reasonable doubt with facts and figures. Find holes in whatever facts they present. Find counter-facts.
  17. Make it about the past – and point out that your family never owned slaves. When are they going to stop living in the past?
  18. Go back to Africa – if it is so bad here, then go back to Africa already!
  19. Bootstrap – I made it on my own without help from anyone. Blacks expect something for nothing!
  20. Some of my best friends are black – so there is no way I am racist!
  21. Might makes right – all through history.
Most of these arguments take neither the truth nor the experience of black people seriously – because what matters most is white people and their feelings, particularly about feeling good living in a racist society.

Here in one place is the list of the most common arguments that white racists use on this blog, listed roughly from the most common to the least:

1. Anything but race – Racism is over. There must be some Logical Explanation that has nothing to do with race.
  2. Blame-shifting – Blacks like to use the race card, crying racism and blaming whitey, but blacks are to blame for their own mess. Racism is so 1968.
  4. Whites are individuals – so you cannot make general statements about whites. Besides, that would be racist.
  5. “Blacks are racist too” – but they do not like to admit it. Find a case where a black person did something just as bad as what they are pointing out.
  7. “I am offended” – how dare they call you a racist! You do not see a person’s colour – they could be purple for all you care!
  8. Arab trader argument – whites are not as evil as black people like to think. For example, it was not just white people who traded slaves: Arabs did it too! Few blacks know that, so make sure to point that out whenever you can.
  9. “But that happened to me too!” – whatever blacks complain about, try to find a case where a white person – you, a friend, someone in the news – experienced the same thing.
  10. Point out how “ghetto” and disagreeable black people are – because they are and it needs pointing out. No wonder no one gets along with them!
  11. Talk down to them – they are imagining things, they do not know what they are talking about. How dare blacks tell us what we are like. What do they know? Are they white?
  12. straw man – argue against some stock position that is kind of like the post. That way you can copy your comments from another blog. Or from Ann Coulter.
  13. Blacks need to be colour-blind – if they just stopped seeing race and talking about it so much then racism would go away!
  14. Start quoting rape statistics – out of the blue, if necessary. Rates of imprisonment are good too.
  15. The white inventor argument – whites invented everything so shut up already.
  16. Demand proof – Make them prove it beyond a reasonable doubt with facts and figures. Find holes in whatever facts they present. Find counter-facts.
  17. Make it about the past – and point out that your family never owned slaves. When are they going to stop living in the past?
  19. Bootstrap – I made it on my own without help from anyone. Blacks expect something for nothing!
Most of these arguments take neither the truth nor the experience of black people seriously – because what matters most is white people and their feelings, particularly about feeling good living in a racist society.

That chip on your shoulder grows by the day. You use the tint of your skin like a crutch. Fortunately, not every black man/woman suffers from an inferiority complex.

Last edited:
No the facts stated in the article says that corrupt mayors really had little to do with this. You post that because it supports YOUR narrative.

Im currently reading an interview with Rothstein where he discusses his book (which I have not read) and I've learned some interesting details. It's true, local mayors and personal prejudices seem to have had less influence over the situation than DC democrats and their progressive policies.

Wow, I mean wow! This is juicy stuff...I've never been one to go around telling black people to "get off the democrat plantation" but dude! YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION.

All this stuff you're complaining about are thanks to far left progressives. FDR is the one who set the whole thing in motion with his new deal plan and Truman continued that legacy. Conservative Republicans were opposed to housing projects from the get go and not for racist reasons, but for the same reasons Republicans oppose massive federal handout programs today.

One of the most interesting tidbits is how Republicans tried to poison Truman's housing project bill with an amendment that they knew would cause Democrats to vote against it. Wanna take a guess as to what that amendment was? Wait for it...

Integration.

Fucking lol. Evil, greedy republicans tried to kill a loving, generous Democrat public housing bill by adding an integration amendment! Unfortunately for black people, Democrat "civil rights advocates" in the senate managed to defeat the amendment thereby preserving racist Democrat segregationist policies well into the 60s.

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.
Not that this rambling mindless tripe is worth responding to, but someone has a food fetish. Dressing, gravy, sweet potato pie, fryer grease, marshmallow, pork belly, buffet, thin mints, crisco, coffee, blackened fish.

OK, I'll respond. I'll give you the address to the "free black stuff administration" when you give me my white privilege card.
The rest of your rant is so pitiful that I will not share it with my black friends that I normally send this crap to to bust their balls. Your crap is too insulting, to my black friends.

If your life revolves around some idiot on the radio(Rush), if your reality revolves around your own infatuation with the color of skin, if your existence revolves around the klan, all 14 of them, my friend you need help. Of the psychological kind. How is it that I know lots of black folks that are not only doing well, but as a white guy I share blood with? Yes one of those evil white people that actually has family married to and has children with. And somehow the white folks and the black folks in that union, and their families spend a lot of time together, get along and,oh my goodness, everyone's doing OK. How could this be in your world? How could it be that no one listens to Rush, Hannity even I barely know, heard the name, Jennifer Garner, what in the does she have to do with anything? Howie Long? Football player, right? Samuel L Jackson? Great actor, he has what to do with what?

I'm curious do you ever go back and read your own words? Is there a point? Any coherency? Gilligan's Island? Jabba the Hut? Nanook and yellow snow? Ray and the river rats? Dude, talk to a psychologist, take class on logic, get over your skin color or at least take a writing class. After all, Married With Children, Beyonce and Frank Sinatra. None of them fish with pink shoes.

It's plenty coherent, you just can't face the truth. In this section we have several thousand threads and posts by whites denigrating blacks. No one was bitching until you pussies started getting what you dish out. Now you want to tell me all about those blacks and whites getting along, but you can't say the same things to the whites here when they post their bullshit. So until you can, you can shut the fuck up trying to lecture me.
So you admit you just posted bullshit back?

I fail to see why anyone responds to IM2. He is simply a troll who loves throwing firebombs knowing full well that his posts are lies.

Without anyone rising to his childish bait, he goes away.

InternetTroll-M.jpg
If you think he is just trolling then you aren’t being fair. If you don’t see the truth in what he is saying then maybe you aren’t smart enough to have this discussion.

He’s not 100% right but he’s closer to right than we are.

Every time I give him shit I know half of what I’m saying is wrong. Or I know what his comeback will be because I spot the error of my thinking.

But I still think blacks need to make an effort to do better. So should whites.

We need to put more economic opportunities in detroit. Amazon are you listening?

If you please...Africans, not blacks

No these black guys here say they, black americans, don't want whities help. Ask IM2.

Wrong. These black guys here say they, black americans helped make whites rich and that we deserve a better return on the money we invested in making whites rich.
Prove YOU helped make US rich. What a lame excuse and yes, whining.
Well every one of us who works for someone else is trying to make them rich. If you aren’t then you aren’t a valued employee.

Blacks need to start getting a good work reputation for something. Like, blacks always show up on time or they work the hardest. Blacks don’t have a “i’ll Give them this” as far as work goes what are blacks known for in the work place? Like Asians are good at math, indians are IT, Mexicans do good work for cheap. Whites manage teams well. What do blacks do?

All of the things you just named. You have recited a bunch of white racist bullshit and you actually think it's true.
Doesn’t matter if it’s true. It’s our perception and we do the hiring

That chip on your shoulder grows by the day. You use the tint of your skin like a crutch. Fortunately, not every black man/woman suffers from an inferiority complex.

You bitch about being a debt slave based on fiction. If I was suffering from an inferiority complex I would sit on my ass accepting white racism without saying anything about it.

Your post is a classic example.

You bitch about being a debt slave based on fiction. If I was suffering from an inferiority complex I would sit on my ass accepting white racism without saying anything about it.

No, what I contend is very much a fact. Your constant bitching about being discriminated against is also a fact. There really is nothing that would satisfy those of your ilk for something that ended over 170 years ago. My ancestors had their food supply butchered and the land that they lived on and farmed taken from them and then put on reservations.

No these black guys here say they, black americans, don't want whities help. Ask IM2.

Wrong. These black guys here say they, black americans helped make whites rich and that we deserve a better return on the money we invested in making whites rich.
Well every one of us who works for someone else is trying to make them rich. If you aren’t then you aren’t a valued employee.

Blacks need to start getting a good work reputation for something. Like, blacks always show up on time or they work the hardest. Blacks don’t have a “i’ll Give them this” as far as work goes what are blacks known for in the work place? Like Asians are good at math, indians are IT, Mexicans do good work for cheap. Whites manage teams well. What do blacks do?

All of the things you just named. You have recited a bunch of white racist bullshit and you actually think it's true.

It does matter if it's true and if that is your perception you are mentally incapable of distinguishing reality from racist bullshit. And if you are not hiring based on those false racist assumptions you are in violation of non discrimination laws. I have taken one corporation from Detroit to the court for racial discrimination, maybe we need to look at a few more.

No, what I contend is very much a fact. Your constant bitching about being discriminated against is also a fact. There really is nothing that would satisfy those of your ilk for something that ended over 170 years ago. My ancestors had their food supply butchered and the land that they lived on and farmed taken from them and then put on reservations.

White racism did not end 170 years ago. It hasn't ended at all. I know you want to keep telling yourself this is only about slavery but it's not. Your people are sitting on billions given to you in reparations you get for shit that happened 170 years ago since now you want to be native American. And your debt slave crap is fiction. We'd be worse off if we did things your way.

I fail to see why anyone responds to IM2. He is simply a troll who loves throwing firebombs knowing full well that his posts are lies.

InternetTroll-M.jpg
If you think he is just trolling then you aren’t being fair. If you don’t see the truth in what he is saying then maybe you aren’t smart enough to have this discussion.

Every time I give him shit I know half of what I’m saying is wrong. Or I know what his comeback will be because I spot the error of my thinking.

We need to put more economic opportunities in detroit. Amazon are you listening?

You don't need Amazon sealybobo.. Seriously. You need to take the money you would pay Amazon, use the TIFFS and abatements as incentives in addition to that, then invest in local black entrepreneurs. Also provide money to black organizations to develop a large scale community improvement project that will be done by blacks to rebuild the community. It would be the same money you'd pay Amazon for the repairs and building they would require. You will create more jobs doing this than by giving Amazon a handout and it will be Detroit money recycling in Detroit, not some Detroit money going out of town and some staying.

It does matter if it's true and if that is your perception you are mentally incapable of distinguishing reality from racist bullshit. And if you are not hiring based on those false racist assumptions you are in violation of non discrimination laws. I have taken one corporation from Detroit to the court for racial discrimination, maybe we need to look at a few more.
You do. There is plenty of it that goes on and can't be proven. It's like Trump. Prove he's a racist. So what everyone who knows him says he's a racist prove it. LOL.

I'm with you IM2. I love to say shit that makes your head explode. Hey, you want to hear what white people are thinking right? I won't hold back. LOL

InternetTroll-M.jpg

You don't need Amazon sealybobo.. Seriously. You need to take the money you would pay Amazon, use the TIFFS and abatements as incentives in addition to that, then invest in local black entrepreneurs. Also provide money to black organizations to develop a large scale community improvement project that will be done by blacks to rebuild the community. It would be the same money you'd pay Amazon for the repairs and building they would require. You will create more jobs doing this than by giving Amazon a handout and it will be Detroit money recycling in Detroit, not some Detroit money going out of town and some staying.

Saw this and thought of you

upload_2019-3-7_14-59-3.png

This is where the rubber hits the road folks. For years black leaders intellectuals, business people and activsts have tried in the kindest way possible to explain to whites what the problem is and where it starts. Whites have actively studied racism and the issues sourrounding it have also spoken in the hopes that if other whites won’t listen to blacks due to their racism, they will at least listen to them. Insead the same idiots who get to talk the loudest among a certain part of society are whining about how anti racism means anti white.

In the movie “The Shawshank Redemption,” Andy Dufrane went to the warden after listening to a full testimony by another prisoner who just got transferred into Shawshank who was a cell mate wth the man who committed the murders Andy was given life imprisonment for. Dufrane repeated that testimony to the Warden. Warden Norton knew that Dufrane was telling the truth. Instead of letting Dufrane get a new trial, the Warden started making excuses as to why he could not do it. The driving factor behind ths was the reality that Warden Norton was laundering money and wanted to keep making money doing so. After listening to the myriad excuses from Norton, Dufrane asked the question, “Are you always so obtuse?”

To me this is a perfect analogy to describe the relationship between many in the white community and us as black people. History is documented. There really can be no denial of what has gone on. And yet there are whites who choose to believe that none of these things have any relationship to how and why things are as they are now. Like Norton, they have lived in a system that has afforded them great wealth and do not want it changed. There are whites be they liberal or conservative, who have refused to take a realistic look at the issue of race. It seems people want to solve race based problems without looking at race to solve it. I do not attest to being the smartest most intellectual man. But common sense says that if a system is built on denying specific races access to opportunity, racism is going to be at least part of the reason for the problems that exist due to the exclusion.

We’ve heard all the fake news calling itself thinking outside the box. Unmarried births. Don’t take eduation seriously, rap musc, worship of thug culture, genetic inferiorty, low IQ, making up racism to get paid, the victim mentality, waiting for a handout, government dependence, special rights and more. All this is crap. So let’s step out of the real box, let’s really leave the plantation. I state now that the root cause of the problems blacks face today is due to white racism.
Any person in America has access to opportunities. They may not have the skills or balls go go get them.

Things are definitely harder for people in ghettos than they are for whites in Mayberry. What do you want us to do about it? There are rich whites who do the hiring that don’t like blacks. These are mostly small and medium size corporations. What do you want us to force them to hire blacks? Big corporations have diversity programs. They are trying.

And not every small and medium size company is racist. It is what it is.

So besides that. Are blacks starting their own businesses and supporting other black businesses?

It seems to me like the first thing a black does when they get successful is leave the black community behind.

Leslee jones on snl sang, “people say I forgot where I came from. I tell them I liv3 here because I remember where I came from”

Again your opinion is not supported by fact. We put our tax dollars in the same pot as whites but do not get the same return on our tax dollars. If we did much of the blight affecting black communities would not exist.

For the past 30-40 years citizens in the black community in Chicago have asked for the same thing. In Baltimore they found it more important to improve downtown and the harbor but not the black communities next to them. In Portland Oregon white developers are getting city help to build in black communities using money blacks put in the pot relative to taxes. You consistently think you have something to say that I need to hear because you are white and we all must pay homage to the great white delusion of how they made it in America. You try pawning of that I was oppressed and the truth you weren't. Greeks are white.

This is 2019 and white racism is still strong. That means non whites DO NOT have the same access to opportunity no matter what you believe. You can do something but whites like you don't have the balls. You know other white people are out there practicing racism in employment but are too cowardly to use the legal means available to stop them. Then you want to sit on your white ass calling yourself instructing us then asking what are we going to do about the white racists you know in business who are breaking the law.

No you don’t pay the same taxes. That’s why detroit schools suck. The residents are not paying the same taxes middle class people in the suburbs pay.

I can do something? You said you didn’t want our help.

And you can do something too. Start voting. If you don’t I can’t do shit for ya.

5 rich white guys fixed up downtown Detroit. It’s up to blacks to clean up their surrounding neighborhoods so other companies want to come too.

Do you honestly think Michigan doesn’t want to fix Detroit? Detroit’s white major is a good man. He has tore down many abandoned buildings. He’s doing everything he can. Companies have implemented diversity programs.

I’m not saying you have it as easy as we do. I’m saying there is much you can do yourselves and plenty of opportunity out there.

Also, the same problems you all are having, so are poor and middle class whites. You got it worse no doubt but make no mistake we have more in common now than we do differences. Remember Eddie Murphy dressed up as a white and he found out how great it was to be white? That was an exaggeration

Sealybobo blacks vote . And blacks have worked far harder than whites and have gotten less. We do pay taxes like whites do and if it amounts to less money then it's due to being paid less and our property valued less. And no, poor and middle class whites do not face the same things we do. There are poor ass whites posting racism and white supremacy in this thread.

Now you really need to understand that it's time for whites to listen. I want you to read what I am about to post, then understand that what is shown to you is why Detroit is going through what it is now. And when you take a hard look at who was responsible for these things maybe you will understand why I say white racism is the cause of the problem.
You have proof that blacks work harder than whites? I don't condone white racists, just because they exist doesn't make us all responsible for them.

Wow, I mean wow! This is juicy stuff...I've never been one to go around telling black people to "get off the democrat plantation" but dude! YOU NEED TO GET OFF THE DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION.

All this stuff you're complaining about are thanks to far left progressives. FDR is the one who set the whole thing in motion with his new deal plan and Truman continued that legacy. Conservative Republicans were opposed to housing projects from the get go and not for racist reasons, but for the same reasons Republicans oppose massive federal handout programs today.

One of the most interesting tidbits is how Republicans tried to poison Truman's housing project bill with an amendment that they knew would cause Democrats to vote against it. Wanna take a guess as to what that amendment was? Wait for it...

Integration.

Fucking lol. Evil, greedy republicans tried to kill a loving, generous Democrat public housing bill by adding an integration amendment! Unfortunately for black people, Democrat "civil rights advocates" in the senate managed to defeat the amendment thereby preserving racist Democrat segregationist policies well into the 60s.
Every nasty thing IM2 says about whites are probably true if you are addressing the truly racist whites. IM2 puts pretty much all whites in the same boat. According to him, we are all racist. He is constantly bringing up the past, what whites have done for hundreds of years, as if nothing has changed or as if we are all responsible for the past.

White racism did not end 170 years ago. It hasn't ended at all. I know you want to keep telling yourself this is only about slavery but it's not. Your people are sitting on billions given to you in reparations you get for shit that happened 170 years ago since now you want to be native American. And your debt slave crap is fiction. We'd be worse off if we did things your way.
REALLY? where are those billions we supposedly are sitting on? LOL you are really pathetic.

It does matter if it's true and if that is your perception you are mentally incapable of distinguishing reality from racist bullshit. And if you are not hiring based on those false racist assumptions you are in violation of non discrimination laws. I have ta documented ken one corporation from Detroit to the court for racial discrimination, maybe we need to look at a few more.
You do. There is plenty of it that goes on and can't be proven. It's like Trump. Prove he's a racist. So what everyone who knows him says he's a racist prove it. LOL.

I'm with you IM2. I love to say shit that makes your head explode. Hey, you want to hear what white people are thinking right? I won't hold back. LOL

I've heard plenty of what whites have to say and undoubtedly will hear more. But the thing many of you whites here won't say is that everything you have is because you depended on government to give it to you. And no matter how many smart ass comments you think you are making, the documented evidence shows that is what happened. So what I hear coming from whites is willful stupidity.

What kind of additional proof do you need to see that Trump is racist? Him wearing a klan outfit while attending a KKK rally? Racism isn't done that way anymore sealy and you know that. So as long as whites like you watch racism go on and do nothing because it doesn't affect you directly it will continue.

But it comes at a literal cost white boy and that cost in lost taxable income alone is more than 1/2 trillion dollars annually. So keep talking stupid and asking us to prove the obvious. Keep on doing nothing because you think racism doesn't affect you. Keep thinking whites can continue business as usual.

And you will find out that one day business will either be closed or under new management.

Integration.

Every nasty thing IM2 says about whites are probably true if you are addressing the truly racist whites. IM2 puts pretty much all whites in the same boat. According to him, we are all racist. He is constantly bringing up the past, what whites have done for hundreds of years, as if nothing has changed or as if we are all responsible for the past.
And he thinks we see racism happening and don’t speak up.

I can’t challenge a hiring manager if they interview a black and give the job to a white. I don’t know all the facts.

But I will admit statistically we see blacks are way too under represented in the American workforce. For such a diverse America and corporate America is so white. It’s not right.

But corporations can’t find qualified blacks. That’s why I’m telling blacks they need to stress education not swag. Im2 knows what we mean.

Oh and for the record, this goes for women too. Not enough women in corporate America. Women need to get their shit together too. They make 75 cents on the dollar to us because they suck. Lol

Forum List

Back