THIS is what needs to be said

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.
No one of any intelligence would claim blacks aren’t mistreated in this country. Our prisons are full of non-violent offenders of color. Often times these people are arrested for bull shit charges, like failing to pay fines imposed upon them unjustly. Fines designed to enrich city governments. Police departments in many cities are manned by hateful violent cops, looking for minorities to arrest. This is America today.

I ask you what is the driving force behind all this injustice, but I know your answer. You believe it is the consequence of white racism. While you are partially right, you miss the elephant in the room. The elephant is a government controlled by a criminal ruling class. Government is your enemy, but you don’t know it.
You are a moron.
Shallow thinkers tell me that.
All you are doing is empowering Antifa and BLM lunatics by saying this crap.

The “white racism” is non-existent. I am more likely to encounter black racism in my day to day life than IM2 is to encounter white racism.

Black racism is being normalized.
I'm going to let impuretrash speak for your side.
He is a nobody who would be fired from his job if they knew what he said.

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.
No one of any intelligence would claim blacks aren’t mistreated in this country. Our prisons are full of non-violent offenders of color. Often times these people are arrested for bull shit charges, like failing to pay fines imposed upon them unjustly. Fines designed to enrich city governments. Police departments in many cities are manned by hateful violent cops, looking for minorities to arrest. This is America today.

I ask you what is the driving force behind all this injustice, but I know your answer. You believe it is the consequence of white racism. While you are partially right, you miss the elephant in the room. The elephant is a government controlled by a criminal ruling class. Government is your enemy, but you don’t know it.
You are a moron.

The “white racism” is non-existent. I am more likely to encounter black racism in my day to day life than IM2 is to encounter white racism.

You don't have enough understanding to suggest that racism doesn't exist in America anymore. It's ridiculous to suggest. I'll give you two very brief examples. In the 90's I worked at a business hotel. 99.9% of the guests coming and going were white men. Fast forward to today. I go to a trade show in Chicago. Every person working at a hotel or at the convention center for minimum wage and tips is black but every manufacturer attending the show is white.

Somethings wrong and you have blinders on. Keep trying.

You are a moron.

You don't have enough understanding to suggest that racism doesn't exist in America anymore. It's ridiculous to suggest. I'll give you two very brief examples. In the 90's I worked at a business hotel. 99.9% of the guests coming and going were white men. Fast forward to today. I go to a trade show in Chicago. Every person working at a hotel or at the convention center for minimum wage and tips is black but every manufacturer attending the show is white.

Yes, because everywhere else in the world where blacks are significant in number they are the very elite of business.

Malaka!

You are a moron.

Do you not understand how white this country was 50 years ago?

The cities were fucking majority white by a large margin. The countryside was 100% white and the suburbs were also 100% white.

Until my generation(30 years ago) the non-white population in this country was insignificant.

The idea that black people are being oppressed because they had more babies than they used to and yet they aren’t getting counted for it is just low IQ thinking.

You are a moron.

Every person working at a hotel or at the convention center for minimum wage and tips is black

And in 2030 all of them will be hispanic.

You are a moron.

It's true! I am nobody important! I live and work around black people every day and I'm glad they don't know that I get online and make fun of their trashy behavior and suggest that most of their problems are their own fault. Because if they knew, they'd gather into a mob and kill me.

You are a moron.

Unfortunately that's how a lot of white hiring managers feel all across America.

So while you and me might be doing our share, too many guys like that own business' and they are going to turn over their business' to their sons who most likely will be racists too. This is what blacks are still dealing with in America.

Thank God there are people like you and me who will hire black people. But I'm telling you, from my experiences, I see blacks are not being giving the economic opportunities they should be.

They want a fair share of those CEO jobs. And they want to represent 10% of your workforce. You say it's their fault. I say white racism still exists and so it's not their fault. You know there are a lot of Ben Carson's out there. How come none of them rise to the ranks of CEO or even VP of one division in America?

And any company that is trying to diversify, you republicans villify and mock them and say affirmative action type programs are unfair to you, the very people who have all the jobs now.

And women want to be 50% of your executives on the board of directors and in the Senate. And every other time a woman should be POTUS. How about EVER? We never have a woman president? I bet you don't admit we are not only racist but sexist too. I at least admit it. Sure there are other reasons why women are so poorly represented in the executive boardrooms but you know sexism plays a role too. You'd have to be dumb or a liar to deny it. That's why so many corporations admit it and are trying to diversify. Women have benefited more than blacks have on these programs. It's a fact. Now are all those women vp's qualified to be vp's? Probably just like the guy who first gets the job they are in over their heads at first and have to figure it out. But you guys suggest white men are the best thinkers 99% of the time right?

You are a moron.

Every person working at a hotel or at the convention center for minimum wage and tips is black

I don't care what race our citizens turn into. The point is why are black people serving the whites who are attending the events and why aren't the whites attending the events hiring black people? You think it's their fault and I think it's your attitude is why they don't get hired. You've been holding them back. You are your pappy and grandpappy.

Unfortunately that's how a lot of white hiring managers feel all across America.

So while you and me might be doing our share, too many guys like that own business' and they are going to turn over their business' to their sons who most likely will be racists too. This is what blacks are still dealing with in America.

Thank God there are people like you and me who will hire black people. But I'm telling you, from my experiences, I see blacks are not being giving the economic opportunities they should be.

They want a fair share of those CEO jobs. And they want to represent 10% of your workforce. You say it's their fault. I say white racism still exists and so it's not their fault. You know there are a lot of Ben Carson's out there. How come none of them rise to the ranks of CEO or even VP of one division in America?

And any company that is trying to diversify, you republicans villify and mock them and say affirmative action type programs are unfair to you, the very people who have all the jobs now.

And women want to be 50% of your executives on the board of directors and in the Senate. And every other time a woman should be POTUS. How about EVER? We never have a woman president? I bet you don't admit we are not only racist but sexist too. I at least admit it. Sure there are other reasons why women are so poorly represented in the executive boardrooms but you know sexism plays a role too. You'd have to be dumb or a liar to deny it. That's why so many corporations admit it and are trying to diversify. Women have benefited more than blacks have on these programs. It's a fact. Now are all those women vp's qualified to be vp's? Probably just like the guy who first gets the job they are in over their heads at first and have to figure it out. But you guys suggest white men are the best thinkers 99% of the time right?

Diversify. "all of the employees at the trade show are black" is that what diversity means?

“The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves.” Cassius.

You are a moron.

It's true! I am nobody important! I live and work around black people every day and I'm glad they don't know that I get online and make fun of their trashy behavior and suggest that most of their problems are their own fault. Because if they knew, they'd gather into a mob and kill me.
Me too. I love to come here and say my racist ignorant thoughts. I know the error of my thinking but I also know blacks need to pull up their pants and tell their kids to stay in school.

Same advice my parents gave me and we would give to any poor white trash. Sorry about your family history but time to figure it out for yourselves. It's a cruel world. It's crueler if you are born in Detroit than if you are born in 90210 sure but that's not going to change.

And until more business owners stop being racist blacks need to tell their kids, if they have them, to start taking school seriously and learn to fit in with whitey not hate us because you will see we aren't the devils you make us out to be. We make fun of you behind your backs just like you do us. And when we meet a nice black we feel bad for having those racist thoughts because we know we are wrong.

Why do blacks stay in Detroit? I would move out to metro Detroit. Although I don't look forward to that it is the smart thing for them to do. They don't want to be a minority in our mostly white neighborhoods but the schools are great out here. Don't bring your ghetto shit with you.

And this advice I give poor white girls too. Stop having kids you can't raise right. They will never become CEO's. That's not our fault that's your fault you didn't raise the kid well.

Diversify. "all of the employees at the trade show are black" is that what diversity means?
Can't find any whites to do those jobs. The company would love to hire white boys but they got all the better jobs.

You are a moron.

Yes, because everywhere else in the world where blacks are significant in number they are the very elite of business.

Malaka!
So you, a Republican, is going on record as believing blacks aren't qualified.

And do you think racism only existed in America for the last 2000 years? It has and still exists all over to this day. We have exploited Africa. Right now China is raping africa of all it's worth because they aren't advanced and they have corrupt puppet governments and constant civil war.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

There are also no women led countries. That's not because women suck. It's because like blacks, white men have treated women like second class citizens too.

You republicans are anti women and racists.

You are a moron.

I don't care what race our citizens turn into. The point is why are black people serving the whites who are attending the events and why aren't the whites attending the events hiring black people? You think it's their fault and I think it's your attitude is why they don't get hired. You've been holding them back. You are your pappy and grandpappy.

Yeah sorry but my "pappy and grandpappy" taught me to look past race, that all of us were created equal and that it doesn't matter what color you are. That message was reinforced by public education and popular culture. But once I grew up and started seeing how the real world operates I realized all that was a lie.

What the real world taught me is that it's ok to hate white men, it's ok for mainstream media mega corporations to publish articles comparing white men to blood sucking vampires that blame them for all the suffering in the world. I learned from elected politicians in DC that I have no right to complain about this unfair treatment and any street justice that is visited upon me for not being an ally to people of color is warranted and justified.

You are a moron.

Malaka!
So you, a Republican, is going on record as believing blacks aren't qualified.

And do you think racism only existed in America for the last 2000 years? It has and still exists all over to this day. We have exploited Africa. Right now China is raping africa of all it's worth because they aren't advanced and they have corrupt puppet governments and constant civil war.

I wouldn't expect you to understand.

There are also no women led countries. That's not because women suck. It's because like blacks, white men have treated women like second class citizens too.

You republicans are anti women and racists.
What I am saying, regardless of what I am, is that the problems blacks face are not those that can endlessly be attributted to racism, although doubtless "racism" against blacks as simple and often violent people does exist.

What I am saying is that racism can be a circular arguement. Did racism against sub-Saharans exist before they were encountered by other races, or was it the result of actual contact?

I have lived less than a third of my life in the US, but I have seen black failure and what you might call racism my entire life.

You are a moron.

Of course they are going to turn it over to their kids idiot.

That is what you build a business for. You build a business to support you AND your family for as long as possible, and in turn you provide a service to people as a consequence(not as your main mission) and that helps the economy.

Women have a different mindset about everything than men do(although you seem to be quite feminine minded for a man, so maybe you know that already). Women also usually don’t project strength unless they do it through their femininity. So truthfully we shouldn’t have a female president until we can get someone who is above average in looks and smart enough to run a country while also being strong enough to not back down in a crisis or from any political pressure, and that is quite hard to find given how our elections work.

As for affirmative action, white women are hurt by it because their fathers, husbands and sons are hurt by it and that drags down the family unit.

That is what you build a business for. You build a business to support you AND your family for as long as possible, and in turn you provide a service to people as a consequence(not as your main mission) and that helps the economy.

Women have a different mindset about everything than men do(although you seem to be quite feminine minded for a man, so maybe you know that already). Women also usually don’t project strength unless they do it through their femininity. So truthfully we shouldn’t have a female president until we can get someone who is above average in looks and smart enough to run a country while also being strong enough to not back down in a crisis or from any political pressure, and that is quite hard to find given how our elections work.

As for affirmative action, white women are hurt by it because their fathers, husbands and sons are hurt by it and that drags down the family unit.

I would consider voting for Tulsi Gabbard but I'm afraid she's going to "evolve" (aka cave to pressure) her stances on social issues even further to the left

I would consider voting for Tulsi Gabbard but I'm afraid she's going to "evolve" (aka cave to pressure) her stances on social issues even further to the left
Any Democrat is trash, and most Republicans are too.

Yeah sorry but my "pappy and grandpappy" taught me to look past race, that all of us were created equal and that it doesn't matter what color you are. That message was reinforced by public education and popular culture. But once I grew up and started seeing how the real world operates I realized all that was a lie.

What the real world taught me is that it's ok to hate white men, it's ok for mainstream media mega corporations to publish articles comparing white men to blood sucking vampires that blame them for all the suffering in the world. I learned from elected politicians in DC that I have no right to complain about this unfair treatment and any street justice that is visited upon me for not being an ally to people of color is warranted and justified.

You have just proved one of my points about how the GOP gets guys like you to vote for them. They wind you up with god, gays, guns and racism. They got you crying like you are the victim of other races having it better than you. Waaah. And they got you believing it's black people's fault and that you are under attack. And the mexicans are taking over. Meanwhile rich white men still control everything including the media.

Which leads me to my second point. The media is not liberal. If it's using these wedge issues to divide us, then it is on purpose that they (the rich) push that bullshit to rile you up. And it's working perfectly on you.

Forum List

Back