THIS is what needs to be said

Revision:
The median white household had an income of $50,400 a year, $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. That difference of $18,372 for blacks and $13,560 for Latinos. These are losses for over 34 million households each year. It is a loss of 547,100,964,000 billion dollars of taxable income annually. In addition, this erases billions of dollars that can be circulated in our economy. These are huge losses created because of racist public policy.

In the 8 years since DEMOS presented this study, Black and Hispanic households have potentially lost 4,376,807,712,000 trillion dollars of income because of racist public policy decisions. Hating to state the obvious, but since I am the one writing, these losses are American income, which is taxable and which increases government revenue at every level.
Yeah, having a sucky culture has a lot of disadvantages. One day they will be more like white people, jews and asians, then they will reap the rewards.

LOL! Whites are the ones with the fucked up culture.

“The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions. According to our analysis of the SIPP data, in 2011 the median white household had $111,146 in wealth holdings, compared to just $7,113 for the median Black household and $8,348 for the median Latino household. From the continuing impact of redlining on American homeownership to the retreat from desegregation in public education, public policy has shaped these disparities, leaving them impossible to overcome without racially-aware policy change.”
You claim to be successful, quit blaming lack of wealth on race. There are poor whites.

For someone that's successful, he sure does want that reparations check. :rolleyes:

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.

I muddled my way through these posts and they are a bit long - winded, but I have a tendency to do some long posts when I have a point that I think people need to be educated on. I read your posts and won't criticize you. Now, this is a response to you and you can take it for what it's worth:

I'm not a fan of Hush Bimbo, Sean Vanity, Michael Weiner Savage, Glenn Beck or any of the entertainers that get paid to stir the pot. Fox News, who employs the majority of the talking heads, is owned mostly by Rupert Murdoch (who was - and might still be - a Board of Director member on the Council on Foreign Relations {CFR}) and a Saudi Prince. It was just a quarter of a century ago that the conservatives - and especially racists, were adamantly opposed to the CFR which wanted a NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government / POLICE STATE. Again, the talking heads on right wing radio are entertainers, not statesmen nor policy makers. They are being paid to fuck with the minds of white people that are too lazy to study their history.

The majority of wannabe white conservatives actually believe that talk radio and poseurs like those on social media along with some of the other phonies like Alex Jones up to Donald Trump are actually related somehow to the ideology of the founders, the conservatism that existed up to about 25 years ago, and the fundamental principles that this nation was founded on. When you are arguing with people whose primary source of information is the Internet and the lap dogs of the NEW WORLD ORDER, you are wasting your time. Those people have been programmed like you, Pavlovian style, and BOTH sides are going to the same destination by way of different routes.

I won't mince words with you. We formally ratified the United States Constitution in 1789. Within months of that the United States Congress passed the first Naturalization Law (1790.) Here is what it said regarding race:

"CHAP, III.—An Ad to establish an uniform Rule nf Naturalization(a)

March 26,1790. SECTION 1. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof..."

Another insight into the minds of the founders can be found in the words of a sermon called A Model of Christian Charity given by John Winthrop aboard the Arbella while en route to the New World in 1630. I mention it because it has been cited by many politicians in their speeches. John F. Kennedy has quoted from it; Ronald Reagan quoted from it... even Barack Obama quoted it. As unbelievable as it is NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY READ IT!!! How do I know? I read it myself. So, you should too IF you want to know what the real history of the white people are in this country:

http://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

America was founded by white Christians. Study the earliest Charters, state constitutions, etc. You will find that in early America one had to be white and, in most places, Protestant in order to qualify for citizenship, have voting privileges and run for public office. Our laws are predicated upon the Anglo Saxon system of jurisprudence. Check this out if you'd like to order a few books to educate yourself with:

American Legal History | Lillian Goldman Law Library

If you want to know the future of a nation, you have to understand its past. I intend to make sure you have access to the truths you've never heard. Then, when you have a valid criticism, maybe both sides will listen. Your tens of thousands of race posts don't seem to be very effective, educational and they are barely entertaining. Let's give BOTH sides the hard core ammo and see what you do with it.

I’m tired of reading, hearing or watching whites and others talking this bullshit. What is a victim folk? Does anyone know? Where did we get this idea that blacks who are protesting, complaining, or actively fighting racism are pretending to be victims of something ?

Where did this stump stupid shit come from? I say it started when the Reagan administration decided to get rid of the fairness doctrine. Suddenly you had all manner of loud mouth radio talk show idiots making fact less comments. I am going to talk about somebody here and it is not going to be complimentary. The first person I ever heard talking this way was some fat white boy from Missouri. I was in my 20’s and suddenly 30 years ago I started hearing of this fat white slob on the radio talking about blacks playing race cards, race hustling, and playing the victim. Like we are pretending there is racism just to feel persecuted. As the years have gone by, I ask who ordained this tub of lard permission to be arbiter of public opinion? I was going to start off on his lack of education, but I won't. But this slob has been allowed to influence a couple of generations of whites with his race baiting and he needs to be taken off the airwaves.

In my view this slob is worthless. All he’s good for is the big turkey leg and an extra scoop of dressing and gravy at the holiday dinner. I’m sure he knows nothing about sweet potato pie since that’s what blacks eat. This vat of fryer grease preaches his racist mumbo jumbo day in and day out. He’s done it for years now. If the stay puff marshmallow was the only one saying this, no problem. But this pork belly got millions of people to buy into his message and when you examine his message you want to tell Jabba the Hut to go find a buffet, play Mr. Creosote and eat that last wafer thin mint. The lunacy of his argument is apparent and what has been just as apparent is that we must be a nation of dunce caps to have allowed this stupid white can of crisco to become tertiary or de facto leader of one of our major political parties. Yes, I’m talking about Rush Limbaugh. He hasn’t gotten any skinnier either. But look, the stupidity he birthed here in this country is so tough you got blacks repeating it to other blacks as well as other stupid nonwhite wannabes.

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that? There are some whites who have told me that I wake up only to go looking for racism. This kind of thinking strains the definition of sanity. So I wake up every morning, drink my coffee, then leave home to begin my daily search for a reason to be miserable, unhappy and angry. It is enough to make a person commit an act of violence when some whites, or stupid nonwhites dare speak this foolishness.

I would rather pass by the amusement park just to go find that Klan rally. I would rather sell my ticket to a pro football game to go find a Richard Spencer seminar. I would rather by pass a date with a beautiful woman to go watch a Jared Taylor lecture. If I have a job, I will clock in and spend my day looking for examples of ways to be insulted by race so I can spend all day long mad and miserable.

I’m accusing the company of racism because they give me pencils with black lead, or provide black pens to write with. If I am having a conversation with someone white I just can’t wait to hear them say something racist, so I can have hurt feelings and anger that I must hold inside of me for the rest of the day until I can get home. When I watch TV, instead of being entertained, I watch TV only to look for examples of racism so I can stay angry and bitter towards all whites.

If I go to a cajun restaurant, I will order the blackened fish on purpose so I can scream how the restaurant is a racist establishment so I can leave hungry and mad. I think black ice is a racist designation for ice, so I am mad at the weather person for making racist comments. This is the incredibly stupid garbage some people came to believe by listening to the skipper on gilligans island radio talk show. This level of stupidity must be unprecedented in modern times. Or perhaps it is not but the advent of so many ways to communicate has allowed the crazy that was once hidden at home to get out into the open.

Missouri Fats is the one who invented the card. Jennifer Garner, Howie Long and Samuel Jackson do not advertise for this card. But Fatty Arbuckle, Sean Hannity, dumb blacks like Kevin Jackson, some idiots on you tube, Dinesh D’ Souza, and others advertise for this card company. The company is called race and they have a card that these people imagine provides extra rights and privileges to those holding the card. I remember this white dude telling me how I was playing a race card as I was describing polices initiated by whites that created damage in the black community that people face today. This idiot wanted to lecture me on all this free stuff we blacks get because we have this card. Now as I am black, I asked him to provide me the website and address to the free black stuff administration. I’m still waiting.

What if you are wrong?

I'm not wrong.

What if you are?

In 3 hours I will have lived 58 years as a black man. I know what I am saying is right and I will not be questioned by someone white who thinks they can challenge my comments with no life experience as a person of color but with an opinion which is based on a false sense of racial symmetry.

In other words, I’m 58 and I squandered my life screwing around and I did not get everything I wanted because, white people. Stop crying.

what i mean when i say race shouldn't matter: you choose friends according to their character and socks according to their color!

#TheLargerIssue #SingleParenting #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

We have people running around telling us black folks that we are always looking for racism. Now think about this for a minute. Blacks who want to get rid of racism are spending all their days going around looking for racism so we can stay upset, mad and stressed out. How stupid is that?

Hello, IM2. Regarding Declarations of Racism.

Have you ever taken the time to critically examine the character and values, as well as $motivation$ embraced by Americans asserting Racism or "White Privilege" continues impeding black or American citizens of African descent from enjoying equality, as well as loudly declaring Racism or "White Privilege" is preventing our black American or foreign born neighbors from achieving success during this point in America's on-going societal evolution.

IM2, respectfully, the purpose of this civil, cuss-free writing is to vociferously, as well as respectfully advise my peaceful, responsible fellow American and foreign born citizens that America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal, long fading Culture of RACISM is NOT a major factor or significant obstacle impeding or preventing our American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing success and equality all peaceful Americans are entitled to enjoy.

IM2, calmly reviewing evidence, unquestionably, it is clear in today's ever-evolving American society the primary obstacle impeding our peaceful black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from experiencing equality, is IN FACT America's large community of freedom-loving, apparent illogical thinking, HATE-embracing PRO BLACK minded Americans choosing to LOUDLY, as well as actively IMPEDE or PREVENT our free-thinking, successful, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent from peacefully pursuing THEIR OWN individual unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

"Sell-out" "C^^n" and "Uncle Tom" are just a few HATEFUL, denigrating terms "Pro Black, Woke or Conscious Black Community" minded American citizens use to LOUDLY demean and INTIMIDATE our peaceful, responsible, accomplished black or American friends, neighbors and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness.

Sadly, PRO BLACK minded Americans like Dr. Umar Johnson, Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne, Ph.D Dr. Boyce Watkins Watkins, Ph.D, and 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed have learned there is $BIG MONEY$ to be made from declaring RACISM or the concept of "White Privilege and Supremacy" are impeding black or American citizens of African descent from experiencing equality, success and prosperity all peaceful, reasonably responsible American and foreign born citizens are entitled to enjoy.

Dr. Umar Johnson Ph.D, Dr. Boyce Watkins Ph.D, Dr. Shonna Etienne.jpg

IM2, even sadder is witnessing my so-called responsible, apparent 'White Guilt' embracing fellow American citizens sitting SILENT, allowing America's PRO BLACK community's cries of RACISM and 'White Privilege' to influence and intimidate them, just as they INTIMIDATE and chastise our peaceful black American neighbors for acting "too white".

IM2, Cynthia G, a YouTube personality investigating Pro Black, 'Anti-Racism Strategist' Tariq Nasheed published a video displaying public records she discovered, indicating Tariq Nasheed owns a 1.2 million dollar home. She also shared public records revealing a citizen named Tariq Nasheed has three arrests for fraud.

Search: "Tariq Nasheed: Hidden Criminal?" - Uploaded Jun 5, 2018 by Cynthia G

Keep in mind, when not bullying, harassing, INTIMIDATING and hatefully denigrating as "C**NS, SELL-OUTS or UNCLE TOMS" our successful, accomplished, free-thinking black or American neighbors, friends and co-workers of African descent choosing to peacefully pursue THEIR OWN unique vision for L, L, (Love) & Happiness...

...Tariq spends quite a bit of time preaching his 'White Privilege & Supremacy' gospel or mantra to a mostly PRO BLACK minded audience choosing to ignore America's potentially life scarring SYSTEMIC & GENERATIONAL Culture of Black or African American Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect and Maltreatment that evolved from America's multi-generational, ignorant, once legal Culture of Racism!

I am referring to a Culture of Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment and Maltreatment responsible for popular American urban story-TRUTH-tellers and 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victims the late Tupac Shakur (born 1971) and Mr. Barack "My Brother's Keeper" Obama White House guest and friend Kendrick Lamar (born 1987) vividly describing in their American art and interviews the "T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E." and "Good Kid, m.A.A.d. City" Child Abuse Cultures prevalent in far too many American communities.

I am writing about a Culture of Systemic and Generational CHILD ABUSE that THROUGH NO FAULT OF THEIR OWN, deprived Tupac and Kendrick, their neighborhood friends, as well as many of their elementary and JHS classmates from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to enjoy during a critical period of childhood development.

IM2, as well as other USMBers, the next time you run into free-thinking, successful, accomplished fellow citizens Justice Clarence Thomas, Mr. Larry Elder, Dr. Ben Carson or (Ret) Sheriff David Clarke, quietly ask them how they feel about being denigrated and harassed for achieving success on their own terms.

"Dysfunctional ‘Black’ Americans Impeding ‘Black’ Achievement" ~RINGOTVRAW "I SPEAK THE TRUTH."

Check out youtube video titled "Tariq Nasheed vs. Jared Taylor" Streamed live on Feb 8, 2018 by Baked Alaska 319,146 views

"Tariq Nasheed gets DESTROYED by White Nationalist Jared Taylor - Shameful" Published on Feb 12, 2018 by The Amazing Lucas 42,574 views

YouTube Search Terms: 'Exposing 'PRO BLACK' Modus Operandi, Logic, Fvvkery, Savagery, White Supremacy' ~Mrs. Princella Clark-Carr

___
YouTube Search Terms: "'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll"

'Pro Black American' Logic Succinctly Explained By Social Commentator Mr David Carroll
___
"Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates" By Jazelle Hunt, BlackVoiceNews .com

Black Children Have Highest Abuse Rates
___
Introducing 'SOULutions' oriented Child Abuse Awareness, PREVENTION & Education Advocate, California Surgeon General Dr. Nadine Burke Harris, MD, FAAP, MPH, Founder and CEO of the 'Center for Youth Wellness'.

Nadine Burke Harris

___
"T.H.U.G.L.I.F.E.", a Child Abuse, Emotional Neglect, Abandonment & Maltreatment *AWARENESS-PREVENTION* Public Service Announcement applying to ALL American and foreign born citizens!

"The HATE U Give Little Infants Fvvks *EVERYONE"* ~Tupac Shakur, American urban-TRUTH-teller, Gun Violence & 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim
___
"My mother was cancer, she would destroy *EVERYBODY"* ~Richard 'The Iceman' Kuklinsky, 'Childhood Trauma' (#ACEs) victim and now-deceased convicted serial murderer.
___
"I would have never been able to do this work if I had come into this world with a mother who stayed, who nurtured me in a healthy way." ~Dr. Stacey Patton, Ph.D., Professor, Author, Child Abuse & Violence Researcher

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; *End Our Nation's *CHILD CARE* PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS*; End Community Violence, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

This scene from Bowfinger reminds me of your rant.

So you're my senior which means you lived during de jure racism. Because that's how things were when I was born. And despite all the evidence that shows I and many other people of color are right, you have no proof and post a video of an Eddie Murphy scene. You're not black.

I don't buy into the slave or victim or "get over" mentality.

I was arrested during a race riot in the 1960's or early 70's and learned that Black revolution was the way for those who liked getting their asses kicked by the Police to have something to complain about and look like they were noble and devoted to the betterment of the people.

But there is nobody standing in our way but us.

Us and the fact that we hang on to ways of looking at life and dealing with life and raising our kids which make them more likely to be statistics in some areas, and less likely to succeed.

And the White man isn't responsible for that.

We are.

So, what message do you have for the young girls and guys, the teens, the twenty somethings and the heads of young households?

Because coming here and ranting is barking up the wrong tree, dawg.

Remember when Sharpton or Jesse said some disparaging thing about Obama because he wasn't "Black enough"?

Thry meant that he wasn't afflicted with the typical Ghetto mentality many come to think of as the very definition of, "Black."

But to every White, he was Black enough.

I would say that even though I am a proud Trump supporting Conservative, and you may not think I am Black enough, every White person, no doubt, does.

I am a man with a brain and you have mentioned the 2 blacks out of over 40 million plus blacks in America whites tell you to hate. You argue the same dumb black family argument whites tell you. You are here arguing the same dumb arguments the white racists here argue about blacks criticism of whites while whites are here ranting endlessly about blacks and you are a cricket.

Public policy by whites are responsible for most, if not all, of the problems in the black community. Annually whites have more children out of wedlock than blacks have children. 50 percent of white marriages end in divorce leaving millions of single parent white families.

The issue in black communities is lack of economic development. This is a direct result of racist public policy.

In 2011, DEMOS did a study named “The Racial Wealth Gap, Why Policy Matters”, which discussed the racial wealth gap, the problems associated with it and solutions and outcomes if the gap did not exist. In this study DEMOS determined that the racial wealth gap was primarily driven by policy decisions.

Eliminating disparities in income—and even more so, the wealth return on income—would substantially reduce the racial wealth gap. Yet in 2011, the median white household had an income of $50,400 a year compared to just $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. Black and Latino households also see less of a return than white households on the income they earn: for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Black households associated with a higher income, median white households accrue $4.06. Meanwhile, for every $1 in wealth that accrues to median Latino households associated with higher income, median white households accrue $5.37.”

The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters

Groups like DEMOS, the Kellogg Foundation, Altarum Institute, Pew Research and others have done extensive research on the public policies that created these disparities. As we look at the numbers, we see what has caused our economic problem and it’s not the loss of jobs by the white working class. The numbers show us that many of our national difficulties do not have to exist. For example, there are almost 17 million black households. 16,997,000 to be exact. There are 17,318,000 Latino households. The median white household had an income of $50,400 a year, $32,028 for Blacks and $36,840 for Latinos. That difference of $18,372 for blacks and $13,560 for Latinos equals a loss of $31,932 for over 34 million households each year. It is a loss of over 1 trillion dollars of taxable income annually. In addition, this erases billions of dollars that can be circulated in our economy. These are huge losses created because of racist public policy.

In the 8 years since DEMOS presented this study, Black and Hispanic households have potentially lost almost 8.7 trillion dollars of income because of racist public policy decisions. Hating to state the obvious, but since I am the one writing, these losses are American income, which is taxable and which increases government revenue at every level.

If the same economic opportunities exist in black communities as in white ones, the argument or excuses whites use about single parent families and unwed mothers gets smashed and reduced to the fake drivel it really is.

Damn, what made you decide to come out of your shell, lol :)

I'm tired of these white racists talking shit.

I'm not wrong.

What if you are?

In 3 hours I will have lived 58 years as a black man. I know what I am saying is right and I will not be questioned by someone white who thinks they can challenge my comments with no life experience as a person of color but with an opinion which is based on a false sense of racial symmetry.

I am Black and I am your senior.

Just because you are Black doesn't mean you understand the affliction that plagues our people.

What "affliction" do you believe "plagues" our people?

Willingness to tolerate crime and lawlessness.

The acceptance that our young people will be a victim or perpetrator of crime and that we will go to prison or be shot along the way.

The tendency to sometimes ostracize the studious kids.

We look at two parents in a family as a nicety but not a necessity.

We are imprinted with and limited by dysfunctional child raising attitudes growing up which we emulate when we become parents.

Bad role models.

Looking at others as the reason for our problems.

A generational expectation of subsisting on government entitlement.

Here is a possible resource to help provide a framework for self directed positive changes in schools, churches and households.

Character Counts

Parenting is always mentioned in every thread I see on the subject.

The problem is not in recognizing that bad parenting is a contributing factor in our Nation's most nagging problems, it is in figuring how to do something about it.

I think "Character Counts" has the best solution I have seen.

I found out about this organization years ago when Tom Selleck was a spokesperson for them, iirc and heard him discuss their idea on a late nite talk show interview.

The strength of their promise as an organization rests in the universal approval by all segments of our society of the principles "Character Counts" works to impart in students.

Basically, if kids are taught to these standards, our society will improve and most everybody agrees with these standards, according to surveys taken.

Character Counts

In short, the Six Pillars can dramatically improve the ethical quality of our decisions, and thus our character and lives.

* TRUSTWORTHINESS. ...
* RESPECT. ...
* RESPONSIBILITY. ...
* FAIRNESS. ...
* CARING. ...
* CITIZENSHIP.

* M.E.D. Booklet – CHARACTER COUNTS!

* CHARACTER COUNTS! is a framework, not a scope and sequence program nor a curriculum. It provides practical strategies and tools to braid CC! strategies with other programs such as PBIS to foster positive climate change to produce exceptional results in the academic, social, emotional and character development domains by infusing six core ethical and performance values and traits into the DNA of your organization.

* CHARACTER COUNTS! is a program of the Joseph and Edna Josephson Institute of Ethics. The Josephson Institute is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that works towards improving the ethical quality of society by changing personal and organizational decision making and behavior.

CHARACTER COUNTS! – Helping millions of young people develop life skills and character

You're full of shit. It's just that simple. Stop letting whites define who we are. While whites tell you we are the ones with a generational dependence on government to do for us, they are continually demanding that the government give them more. How stupid are you?

The 2016 election and the upcoming is all about whites feeling the government is not looking out for them enough . This is why Trump is president. He promised whites in rural America that the government would bring back jobs. You didn't hear nary a saltine talking about how they need to create their own jobs.

We put part of our 1.3 trillion into the tax pot and get little in return. We spend much of our 1.3 trillion in white businesses making them rich and the motherfuckers act like it's the original sin to give a small portion of the money made from black consumers back to programs that help the black community.

You are talking about young people who don't see hope in their immediate community and you want to preach to them about character counts. What you need to do is open up a retail store in the hood and pay decent wages. That would show the character needed.

We are afflicted with lack of money, economic and community development due to that lack of money. You can talk all that character counts bullshit all you want, but at the end of the day you need money to get home after the lecture.

Last edited:

Mark-twain-keep-it-simple1-S.jpg

Having a little too much whine with your word salad and nothingburger, are we?

Having a little too much whine with your word salad and nothingburger, are we?

th

Mark-twain-keep-it-simple1-S.jpg

th

What if you are wrong?

I'm not wrong.

What if you are?

In other words, I’m 58 and I squandered my life screwing around and I did not get everything I wanted because, white people. Stop crying.

That would be the wrong answer.

th

I'm not wrong.

What if you are?

Just because you are Black doesn't mean you understand the affliction that plagues our people.

The acceptance that our young people will be a victim or perpetrator of crime and that we will go to prison or be shot along the way.

We are imprinted with and limited by dysfunctional child raising attitudes growing up which we emulate when we become parents.

Bad role models.

Here is a possible resource to help provide a framework for self directed positive changes in schools, churches and households.

Character Counts

The problem is not in recognizing that bad parenting is a contributing factor in our Nation's most nagging problems, it is in figuring how to do something about it.

I found out about this organization years ago when Tom Selleck was a spokesperson for them, iirc and heard him discuss their idea on a late nite talk show interview.

The strength of their promise as an organization rests in the universal approval by all segments of our society of the principles "Character Counts" works to impart in students.

Basically, if kids are taught to these standards, our society will improve and most everybody agrees with these standards, according to surveys taken.

Character Counts

In short, the Six Pillars can dramatically improve the ethical quality of our decisions, and thus our character and lives.

* TRUSTWORTHINESS. ...
* RESPECT. ...
* RESPONSIBILITY. ...
* FAIRNESS. ...
* CARING. ...
* CITIZENSHIP.

* CHARACTER COUNTS! is a framework, not a scope and sequence program nor a curriculum. It provides practical strategies and tools to braid CC! strategies with other programs such as PBIS to foster positive climate change to produce exceptional results in the academic, social, emotional and character development domains by infusing six core ethical and performance values and traits into the DNA of your organization.

* CHARACTER COUNTS! is a program of the Joseph and Edna Josephson Institute of Ethics. The Josephson Institute is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization that works towards improving the ethical quality of society by changing personal and organizational decision making and behavior.

CHARACTER COUNTS! – Helping millions of young people develop life skills and character

Interesting. My wife comes from a family of 9 siblings, my mother came from a family of 9 siblings.

Neither of my parents, or her parents or any of our aunts, uncles nor grandparents ever expressed any sentiment that remotely reflected a tolerance for crime and lawlessness.
In fact, the exact opposite.

I am likely your senior or close to your age, and having raised a son and daughter who were honor role students as well as disciplined college students and now successful adults with very good careers, they were raised in a household that stressed education , acting with integrity and honesty as well understanding the importance of being law abiding citizens, and their predominately black circle of friends were raised in the same type of environment. And they are now raising their own children to have the same value system.

Are you actually stating as a "black person" that you believe that the MAJORITY of black people are taught to be accepting of lawlessness, and generally lack a personal value system that promotes education and personal responsibility?

Is that really what you believe? Or were you TAUGHT to believe this? And if so, is it because you as an individual were exposed to that type of corruption, and have a retroactive disdain for your own experience?

Last edited:

I muddled my way through these posts and they are a bit long - winded, but I have a tendency to do some long posts when I have a point that I think people need to be educated on. I read your posts and won't criticize you. Now, this is a response to you and you can take it for what it's worth:

I'm not a fan of Hush Bimbo, Sean Vanity, Michael Weiner Savage, Glenn Beck or any of the entertainers that get paid to stir the pot. Fox News, who employs the majority of the talking heads, is owned mostly by Rupert Murdoch (who was - and might still be - a Board of Director member on the Council on Foreign Relations {CFR}) and a Saudi Prince. It was just a quarter of a century ago that the conservatives - and especially racists, were adamantly opposed to the CFR which wanted a NEW WORLD ORDER / One World Government / POLICE STATE. Again, the talking heads on right wing radio are entertainers, not statesmen nor policy makers. They are being paid to fuck with the minds of white people that are too lazy to study their history.

The majority of wannabe white conservatives actually believe that talk radio and poseurs like those on social media along with some of the other phonies like Alex Jones up to Donald Trump are actually related somehow to the ideology of the founders, the conservatism that existed up to about 25 years ago, and the fundamental principles that this nation was founded on. When you are arguing with people whose primary source of information is the Internet and the lap dogs of the NEW WORLD ORDER, you are wasting your time. Those people have been programmed like you, Pavlovian style, and BOTH sides are going to the same destination by way of different routes.

I won't mince words with you. We formally ratified the United States Constitution in 1789. Within months of that the United States Congress passed the first Naturalization Law (1790.) Here is what it said regarding race:

March 26,1790. SECTION 1. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That any alien, being a free white person, who shall have resided within the limits and under the jurisdiction of the United States for the term of two years, may be admitted to become a citizen thereof..."

Another insight into the minds of the founders can be found in the words of a sermon called A Model of Christian Charity given by John Winthrop aboard the Arbella while en route to the New World in 1630. I mention it because it has been cited by many politicians in their speeches. John F. Kennedy has quoted from it; Ronald Reagan quoted from it... even Barack Obama quoted it. As unbelievable as it is NONE OF THEM ACTUALLY READ IT!!! How do I know? I read it myself. So, you should too IF you want to know what the real history of the white people are in this country:

http://www.casa-arts.org/cms/lib/PA01925203/Centricity/Domain/50/A Model of Christian Charity.pdf

America was founded by white Christians. Study the earliest Charters, state constitutions, etc. You will find that in early America one had to be white and, in most places, Protestant in order to qualify for citizenship, have voting privileges and run for public office. Our laws are predicated upon the Anglo Saxon system of jurisprudence. Check this out if you'd like to order a few books to educate yourself with:

If you want to know the future of a nation, you have to understand its past. I intend to make sure you have access to the truths you've never heard. Then, when you have a valid criticism, maybe both sides will listen. Your tens of thousands of race posts don't seem to be very effective, educational and they are barely entertaining. Let's give BOTH sides the hard core ammo and see what you do with it.

Seems to me that the 242 years whites like you have tried to shut us up is what hasn't been effective, educational and not entertaining. We've been over this son and you are not giving me access to any truths. You are posting stormfront nonsense.

Seems to me that the 242 years whites like you have tried to shut us up is what hasn't been effective, educational and not entertaining. We've been over this son and you are not giving me access to any truths. You are posting stormfront nonsense.

Conan_Eurgh.jpg

What if you are?

Bad role models.

Character Counts

Character Counts

* TRUSTWORTHINESS. ...
* RESPECT. ...
* RESPONSIBILITY. ...
* FAIRNESS. ...
* CARING. ...
* CITIZENSHIP.

Interesting. My wife comes from a family of 9 siblings, my mother came from a family of 9 siblings.

Neither of my parents, or her parents or any of our aunts, uncles nor grandparents ever expressed any sentiment that remotely reflected a tolerance for crime and lawlessness.

I am likely your senior or close to your age, and having raised a son and daughter who were honor role students as well as disciplined college students and now successful adults with very good careers, they were raised in a household that stressed education , acting with integrity and honesty as well understanding the importance of being law abiding citizens, and their predominately black circle of friends were raised in the same type of environment. And they are now raising their own children to have the same value system.

Are you actually stating as a "black person" that you believe that the MAJORITY of black people are taught to be accepting of lawlessness, and generally lack a personal value system that promotes education and personal responsibility?

Is that really what you believe? Or were you TAUGHT to believe this? And if so, is it because you as an individual were exposed to that type of corruption?

I think LC is a case of internet blackface.

View attachment 247797

th

What if you are wrong?

I'm not wrong.

What if you are?

That would be the wrong answer.

th

thats-racist_fb_1405903.jpg

Bad role models.

Character Counts

Character Counts

* TRUSTWORTHINESS. ...
* RESPECT. ...
* RESPONSIBILITY. ...
* FAIRNESS. ...
* CARING. ...
* CITIZENSHIP.

Is that really what you believe? Or were you TAUGHT to believe this? And if so, is it because you as an individual were exposed to that type of corruption?

I think LC is a case of internet blackface.

What I am curious to find out, is if this poster actually believes that the majority of the black population fits the profile that he described.....and why.

More to follow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back