This Is What The Bible Was Referring To

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
When it talks about calling good evil and evil good. Both Jesus and Trump are hated because they don't sugarcoat things and they always tell it like it is. Yet, I've never heard Biden speak one ounce of truth unless he goes off script but the democrats love him. I see exactly what's happening, but I don't understand it one bit. People would really rather have a leader lie to them then trust them? You know what actually I think I do understand what's going on after all, as the first four letters of democrat are the same first four letters in demon.

Last edited:
love-me-or-5b9b73.jpg

Now I'm also not saying that all democrats are like that as some of them can't stand the Biden Harris Administration any more than we can.

And my mistake it's four letters not three lol so I edited my OP.

When it talks about calling good evil and evil good. Both Jesus and Trump are hated because they don't sugarcoat things and they always tell it like it is. Yet, I've never heard Biden speak one ounce of truth unless he goes off script but the democrats love him. I see exactly what's happening, but I don't understand it one bit. People would really rather have a leader lie to them then trust them? You know what actually I think I do understand what's going on after all, as the first four letters of democrat are the same first four letters in demon.
He's got 25% Hispanic approval....................Usually Democraps have 60%...lol

Most Hispanics are Catholic and God loving......................The 25% are illegals who got here for yrs

Forum List

Back