🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is what the super bowl is glorifying

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
They will play this SCUMBAGS "music" and glorify murder drugs and other crime. Enjoy it all!
Meek Mill to watch Super Bowl from prison as Eagles take field to his song 'Dreams and Nightmares'

Rapper Meek Mill and the other inmates at SCI Chester will get to watch the Super Bowl in prison.

But, for Mill, the game has special meaning.

The Philadelphia Eagles will take the Super Bowl field -- arguably the largest stage in the world -- to his song "Dreams and Nightmares."

SCI Chester confirmed with with PennLive Saturday that Mill will have the choice to watch from his cell on a TV purchased from the commissary or on one of the community TVs designated for the entire block.

Meek Mill to watch Super Bowl from prison as Eagles take field to his song 'Dreams and Nightmares'

Miami just got it's first Major Soccer team and funding for a soccer stadium.
The NFL is in decline in the USA, even if it looks otherwise today.
Since the nation is becoming more and more Latino and European with time, it's only a matter of time until the NFL goes the way of the AFL.

I'm good with that. League of thugs. Too many criminals and animal and wife abusers, too many of them.

National FELONS League

Eagles is the most woke team
Since the nation is becoming more and more Latino and European with time, it's only a matter of time until the NFL goes the way of the AFL.

I'm good with that. League of thugs. Too many criminals and animal and wife abusers, too many of them.

National FELONS League
Soccer is no better as far as thug part goes

National FELONS League
Actually, the AFL was a big winner. They got the merger they wanted and still exist as the AFC in the NFL.

this goes hand in hand with the NFL players protesting FOR criminals/criminality/etc
lines right up with the black culture being self destructive

instead of telling blacks/children/etc that they should NOT be criminals/etc, they are teaching their kids the POLICE are bad

• Banned
TO me it's just sealing their fate.

National FELONS League
True, Political correctness has ruined comedy, sports, politics, etc… And it calls soccer a sport. ;):poke:

Forum List

Back