This is What Virginia Dems Chose to Lead them

The ex felon learned his lesson. Became a lawyer and an upstanding member of society and his community.
I am not finding any Virginia voter coming out against him because he was once convicted. And I think neither should you, nor anyone else.

It should be about character, about the here and now, and what they have made of themselves.

With him it was drug related. He learned his lesson. Bettered himself afterwards. He earned it.

Doesn't Judaism forgive those who have learned their lesson after committing any crime? I do not understand your lack of forgiveness for one person who has paid his due and has spent the rest of his life being of service to others.
I forgive him. That doesn’t mean that ex-felons should be entitled to everything that someone who was a decent person their whole lives is. He is free to pursue whatever academic programs he wants and pursue any professional career.

There is nothing wrong, and I think it’s good, that certain high-level elected roles should be off limits to people who committed felonies. It shows how serious and wrong it is to be a dangerous criminal and that some repercussions will follow you even after you serve your time. We are way too soft on criminals, and the result is a massive crime wave.

It comes down to this: a person who NEVER committed crimes is a better person than an ex-felon. We are not talking about someone who ran a stop sign here. This man did serious crime.

As long as he's not Uber wealthy then he gets my support.
Your obsession with poor people is quite fascinating….I have to ask, how many poor people have employed you? How do poor people contribute to society? What ‘group’ of people are America’s greatest liability?

I may not agree with his policies, but that is an amazing comeback story.

Thank you. I do not know a thing about his policies since I do not live there. But the fact he did not allow this mistake to define him is very impressive

Does this ^^^ appear to be on topic, Gigi? What was that you were saying about lying. I guess that is why you don't see any problem with being led by a convicted felon. Birds of a feather.

one post out of a couple dozen and you whine like a 3 year old.

I do not see any problem being led by a convicted felon who has turned their life around.

Unlike you, I do not hold a mistake 28 years ago against a person. I judge them for who they are, not who they were. But you are too filled with hate for such things.

I forgive him. That doesn’t mean that ex-felons should be entitled to everything that someone who was a decent person their whole lives is. He is free to pursue whatever academic programs he wants and pursue any professional career.

There is nothing wrong, and I think it’s good, that certain high-level elected roles should be off limits to people who committed felonies. It shows how serious and wrong it is to be a dangerous criminal and that some repercussions will follow you even after you serve your time. We are way too soft on criminals, and the result is a massive crime wave.

It comes down to this: a person who NEVER committed crimes is a better person than an ex-felon. We are not talking about someone who ran a stop sign here. This man did serious crime.
Not necessarily. All it means that is a person who never spent time in prison was never caught to be put in prison.

Yes, drugs a serious crime. He spent 7 years in prison.
That is it. He does not get to be accused and convicted for it for the rest of his life.

He does have a right to run for office and take a job in government if he is qualified and voted into it. As he was. He did not murder anyone. He was a drug dealer.
Learned his lesson. It ends there, for the law and for the voters.

If he did not change he could be a problem with any career he chose to follow after prison. It does not have to be with government.

As the article I posted states, they cannot become teachers, etc.

If he is a bad Delegate in his position, he will be voted out in the next election, or whatever happens in Virginia in cases like this.

one post out of a couple dozen and you whine like a 3 year old.

I do not see any problem being led by a convicted felon who has turned their life around.

Unlike you, I do not hold a mistake 28 years ago against a person. I judge them for who they are, not who they were. But you are too filled with hate for such things.
You are confusing common sense with hate---a common problem with people that project. And yeah, one post. YOU LIED and tried to project it on me, typical of democrats. In a court of law, if you lie once, your whole testimony is considered false. You and that convicted felon can short circuit that by telling the truth and not committing felonies.

You are confusing common sense with hate---a common problem with people that project.

It is not common sense to judge a person by something they did 28 years ago. It is best to judge them by who they are now.

I would not want to be judged by who I was in in the late 80s instead of who I am now

And yeah, one post. YOU LIED and tried to project it on me, typical of democrats.

I did not lie about a thing. you are just projecting again.

BLM, Antifa, MS-13, democrat organizations. BTW, KKK is a democrat organization--you know who Robert Byrd was don't you? Your heeeeero in the WH eulogized him. I'm waiting for your defense of that racist too.
Sure the KKK is a Democratic organization. Look how they helped the Democrats since 1960, how they vote for them:

In 1960, the American South mostly voted for Democratic candidates and was solidly Democratic at the congressional level. By 2000, it was solidly Republican in presidential politics and mostly Republican at the congressional level. The transformation, clearly, had something to do with race and the Civil Rights Movement. But a provocative new paper suggests that Ku Klux Klan activity — as opposed to the broader phenomenon of racism — played a small but meaningful role in the process. Counties with more Klan activity saw a more dramatic shift toward the GOP, a shift that stands up to a range of reasonable statistical controls and suggests that the Klan was really a difference maker.

Be against the other organizations.

Lets see, for you BLM (Black Lives Matter) = Black Lives Don't Matter

Antifa (means anti fascism) actually means the opposite of it to you for posting on this threads, because it is so easy to distorts letters for those who know nothing about anything )

MS 13 was from the 1970s-80s. Meaning, you really have nothing.

Well I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s your typical NY liberal Jew. But that still doesn’t mean an ex-felon deserves the role. Couldn’t they elect someone who was always a decent, law-abiding citizen?
Deserves has shit to do with it....He was elected by his dumb-shit peers to the dem minority leadership position.

LOL....Pretty much the way he got elected in the first place when you think about it. A ex-convict elected by ex-convicts. Over half of Portsmouth's black males have done felon time.

That said he must have went through the rights restoration process as he would have not been able to hold office otherwise.

BLM, Antifa, MS-13, democrat organizations. BTW, KKK is a democrat organization--you know who Robert Byrd was don't you? Your heeeeero in the WH eulogized him. I'm waiting for your defense of that racist too.
Let us fact check Robert Byrd for you:

CLAIM: When former KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd died in 2010, he was eulogized by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Partly false. Biden did eulogize Sen. Robert C. Byrd when he died, but Byrd was not a “grand wizard” in the Ku Klux Klan. He was a member of the KKK in the early 1940s but later renounced his affiliation with the hate group.

THE FACTS: Byrd died in 2010 at the age of 92, and was the longest serving senator in American history.

Were they better people? Is someone that cheated on 3 spouses really a better person that someone that got put in jail on drug related charge?
Which one is against the law of the land, moron. BTW, where is all of that self-righteousness that you are throwing around when it comes to Clinton and his oval office escapades?

Let us fact check Robert Byrd for you:

CLAIM: When former KKK Grand Wizard Robert Byrd died in 2010, he was eulogized by Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden.

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Partly false. Biden did eulogize Sen. Robert C. Byrd when he died, but Byrd was not a “grand wizard” in the Ku Klux Klan. He was a member of the KKK in the early 1940s but later renounced his affiliation with the hate group.

THE FACTS: Byrd died in 2010 at the age of 92, and was the longest serving senator in American history.

HaHaHa, you didn't disappoint. You'll justify anything as long as it is for a democrat--that is why you are defending a convicted felon. Robert Byrd was in the KKK. Leopards don't change their spots.

HaHaHa, you didn't disappoint. You'll justify anything as long as it is for a democrat--that is why you are defending a convicted felon. Robert Byrd was in the KKK. Leopards don't change their spots.
He was in the 40s. Ha, ha, ha. You are the fool, attempting to make others into fools. Not even a court jester. Just an ass trying to make Republicans look like saints for the past 40 years when they are trying to take power by cheating and lying. Keeping people from voting.

Defend your corrupt heroes as long as you can.

Forum List

Back