This is What Virginia Dems Chose to Lead them

Fuck off, troll. Actions have consequences. If you can't stand the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen.
I am not a troll, and I will post wherever I like.
You do not like being called out for your lies and trying to frame the Democratic Party as Nazi, that is your problem.

Start a thread as to how you are being trolled by Nazis. LOL

Poor victim, You.

You do not like being called out for your lies and trying to frame the Democratic Party as Nazi, that is your problem.
Please show me where I have used the word Nazi in any post on this thread. You, however have projected on others numerous times. Now what was that you were saying about lying. You fucking lying democrats don't keep track of your lies. Thankfully, this board does.

Please show me where I have used the word Nazi in any post on this thread. You, however have projected on others numerous times. Now what was that you were saying about lying. You fucking lying democrats don't keep track of your lies. Thankfully, this board does.
Got you confused with the one who accuses everyone of being a Nazi. My apologies.

Still, no excuse for all the lies you are projecting towards the Democrats, which are really what the Republican Party has become today.

If you do not know that the Republican Party is telling lie after lie, and that every decent Republican, since 2016, has left the party.........where are you?

Truly....Where are you?

Typical democrat scofflaw logic. Thanks for proving that you believe that breaking the law is OK in democrat circles. In so doing, you've proven my point.

I think it is OK to stop punishing those that broke the law after they have served their time. you want to punish them for all eternity...because you are a hate filled individual.

I also think it is very telling that in your world morals only apply to following the law, which I am sure you have never broken a single law in your entire life.

Still, no excuse for all the lies you are projecting towards the Democrats
You are lying again. Admitting that you lied, doesn't relieve you of the responsibility of committing it. That is your democrat indoctrination kicking in. Your extreme partisanship is rearing its ugly head every time you post faux justification for the democrats instead of admitting responsibility.

You are lying again. Admitting that you lied, doesn't relieve you of the responsibility of committing it. That is your democrat indoctrination kicking in. Your extreme partisanship is rearing its ugly head every time you post faux justification for the democrats instead of admitting responsibility.
You are 2 years old. Go take a nap.

Maybe when you wake up you will become capable of responsibilities, and over 18, and capable of voting for the right things.

Nighty night.

you want to punish them for all eternity
Actions have consequences--if you don't like the consequence, don't commit the crime. Convicted felons should not be allowed to hold public office and anyone who votes them in deserves whatever unlawful acts they commit after being given that power. Why do you hate law abiding citizens so much. Talk about hate!

You are 2 years old. Go take a nap.

Maybe when you wake up you will become capable of responsibilities, and over 18, and capable of voting for the right things.

Nighty night.
Nice try moron, now let's get back on topic. You know responsibility for your own actions. You want to know why the country is so fucked up? Because democrats elect convicted felons to office.

As a convicted felon he isn't eligible to vote but democrats trust him to vote on laws that effect us. Portsmouth voters might be dumb enough to elect him but putting him in a leadership position is a an insult.

Actions have consequences--if you don't like the consequence, don't commit the crime.

Yes, and those consequences involve spending time in jail. Once that time is over, so should be the consequences

Convicted felons should not be allowed to hold public office and anyone who votes them in deserves whatever unlawful acts they commit after being given that power.

Can you give some examples of convicted felons in office that committed unlawful after they were given that power?

Why do you hate law abiding citizens so much. Talk about hate!

I don't. I give them the same treatment I think those that have served their time should get. I judge them all on who they are now, not who they were 30 years ago.

You want to know why the country is so fucked up? Because democrats elect convicted felons to office.

yeah, that is it....it has nothing to do with a duopoly that has driven us 30 trillion dollars in debt or two parties that care more about power than the country or people like you that care more about their party than the country

yeah, that is it....it has nothing to do with a duopoly that has driven us 30 trillion dollars in debt or two parties that care more about power than the country or people like you that care more about their party than the country
After your defense of democrats and convicted felons in this thread, your faux concern and redirection to supposed "duopoly" is disingenuous. But, but, but. BTW, the debt was $18T when Trump took over--ten of the other 12T came directly from the democrats in congress who held the purse strings. Critical thinking. Try again. BTW, duopoly is not on topic of convicted felons holding office.

Forum List

Back