🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This is what you miss when you "Hate" soccer and find it "Boring'

That was impressive. But I'm still not a soccer fan. I mean no disrespect, but a single amazing play isn't why I like the sports I do.

That's why there are so many.

It's like what baseball was pre-1995 strike before they juiced the ball and the players

I played one season of Soccer when I was a kid (1973), it was so much fun running up and down the field, not scoring and kicking the ball out of bounds then going home.

I was in Japan for the Inaugural Season of the J-League and it was still as boring as I had remembered it even with all the imported European and South American pro players.

I try very hard to enjoy the game but find watching grown men run up and down a pasture with silly lines they can't cross so as not to worry some guy standing in a cow net really tough!

I love soccer; especially international soccer, and to a lesser extent Premiums League and MLS. I appreciate all the sports. If anyone wants to hate on soccer, they do it because they think it makes them look cool b/c the American sports media has told them as much. But, the reality is, it isn't the most popular sport in the world for nothing.

I try very hard to enjoy the game but find watching grown men run up and down a pasture with silly lines they can't cross so as not to worry some guy standing in a cow net really tough!

I try very hard to watch the game (basketball) but find watching grown men run up and down a floor with silly line while trying to put it into a basket is really tough!

JUST SHOWING YOU HOW STUPID YOU SOUND.

I played one season of Soccer when I was a kid (1973), it was so much fun running up and down the field, not scoring and kicking the ball out of bounds then going home.

I was in Japan for the Inaugural Season of the J-League and it was still as boring as I had remembered it even with all the imported European and South American pro players.

Sounds like you sucked. I guess I might have hated it too. :clap2:

Forum List

Back