THIS IS WHY I didn't vote for the POS

This is why anyone who understands that the U.S. is not the only player in the world DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.
You hate Hillary, fine, but this is what you stupid fuckers got with your vote along with a possible new war in the Middle East. Good work, idiots!:

Kim Jong Un is 'ready for war' and China moves 140,000 troops to its ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/.../kim-jong-un-war-china-donald-trump-north-korea-lat...
7 hours ago - NORTH Korea has warned it is “ready for war”after DonaldTrump ... North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un said he's ready for war afterTrump sent ...
Donald Trump warns Kim Jong-un 'North Korea is looking for trouble ...
www.express.co.uk › News › World
1 hour ago - DONALD Trump has sent Kim Jong-un a serious message, warning "North Korea is looking for trouble". ... Donald Trump took to Twitter to send a dire warning to Kim Jong-un's hermit kingdom. The president said: "North Korea is looking for trouble.
Trump to send FINAL WARNING to Kim Jong-un and ... - Daily Express
2 days ago - DONALD Trump will send a final warning to pot-bellied despotKim Jong-un and install nuclear weapons in South Korea, according to a US ...
Kim Jong-un threatens NUCLEAR ATTACK on America as Trump ...
2 hours ago - KIM JONG-UN has warned he will retaliate with a nuclear attack if America launches a strike on North Korea.
View attachment 121306

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

You must be awfully hungry by now.

Yeah, at regressive repetition, there are individual threads on every topic in your troll thread. At minimum this one should be combined with one of them.

Poor baby.....You are so easy to knock off on ANY thread.

Dude, Clinton wanted this shit. Actually ran on it.
You are a fucking moron. Seriously.
EITHER WAY it would have happened.

I heard Hillary say to bomb the Syrian airport...but I never heard her talk about a Korean war..
Do you have a link?
I was actually being general. From the OP "US is not he only player in the world"
But she did say "his actions are a direct threat to America" so... she is a war monger and known for fucking up countries. We can use our imagination lol

Still no way to prove your premise. My, why am I not surprised.

Except the bitch, Kerry and others have applauded Trump's actions.

This is why anyone who understands that the U.S. is not the only player in the world DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.
You hate Hillary, fine, but this is what you stupid fuckers got with your vote along with a possible new war in the Middle East. Good work, idiots!:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/.../kim-jong-un-war-china-donald-trump-north-korea-lat...
7 hours ago - NORTH Korea has warned it is “ready for war”after DonaldTrump ... North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un said he's ready for war afterTrump sent ...
1 hour ago - DONALD Trump has sent Kim Jong-un a serious message, warning "North Korea is looking for trouble". ... Donald Trump took to Twitter to send a dire warning to Kim Jong-un's hermit kingdom. The president said: "North Korea is looking for trouble.
2 days ago - DONALD Trump will send a final warning to pot-bellied despotKim Jong-un and install nuclear weapons in South Korea, according to a US ...
2 hours ago - KIM JONG-UN has warned he will retaliate with a nuclear attack if America launches a strike on North Korea.
View attachment 121306

Yeah, at regressive repetition, there are individual threads on every topic in your troll thread. At minimum this one should be combined with one of them.

Yet I'm still here troll, calling you exactly what you are.

Trump is going to make the poor and stupid fight his wars, the same people who voted for him. No Ivy League grads or people like his kids will have to go to war. Just the people stupid enough to wear his red hat.

View attachment 121306

Why don't you click on the Facebook links in my signature and see how well you do there?
Dare ya, pussy.

What's the difference between Trump's signature and a lie detector test? Nothing.

trump-signature-16x-9_colorcorrected.jpeg

polygraph-tracing.gif

197,877 BuuuuuAAAAAHAHAHAHA what a ridiculous link from a whinny snowflake

I see no one can defend Trump's actions with NK and Syria.
Enjoy your rightwing TrumpBubble, idiots. It's cruel out there in the real world.

197000 people don't like Trump BUUUUUAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA and the OP thinks he is on to something BUUUUUAAAAHAHAHAHA do you have any other stupid links that we can laugh at? Buuuuuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahaha guess what I bet I can find 200000 people that don't like Hillary Buuuuuuaaaaahahahahahahahahaha

This is a great thread for you Aries so you should jump right in.

They here hate DJT because he is too much like Reagan -- even more bellicose.

Hillary wanted a war with Russia
The thing that scared me most about Hillary was her incompetence as displayed in Libya particularly in Benghazi.

Benghazi came back to haunt her.

That led to her email scandal.

The emails came back to haunt her and with it Comey blasted her incompetence.

197,877 BuuuuuAAAAAHAHAHAHA what a ridiculous link from a whinny snowflake

Go there and see how you do. This site has been here for over 10 years and has 39,000 accounts of which only about 200 people actually post.
Go to the Donald Trump is not my President page and post something. You won't because they will eat you alive in seconds.

Hillary wanted a war with Russia
The thing that scared me most about Hillary was her incompetence as displayed in Libya particularly in Benghazi.

Benghazi came back to haunt her.

That led to her email scandal.

The emails came back to haunt her and with it Comey blasted her incompetence.

Benghazi was bullshit and that's why the hearings went NOWHERE, sort of like this board, a big circle jerk.

Why don't you click on the Facebook links in my signature and see how well you do there?
Dare ya, pussy.

I don't do facebook, never have never will. I don't care what a community of fucking robots think, I see enough of it here.

I see no one can defend Trump's actions with NK and Syria.
Enjoy your rightwing TrumpBubble, idiots. It's cruel out there in the real world
Look idiot, that pig in N Korea and his father have been threatening the US for decades. Now since Obama did nothing while sitting in the Oval Office for 8 years the N Koreans are threatening us again but this time they have nukes. Thanks to the weak boy you still dream about they now have the means to blow your town to smithereens. So you can laugh all you want and call us out but you are the fool and it shows with every post you place in this stupid adolescent thread. Trump's actions are well over due. The NK's have it coming and hells coming with us.

Dude, Clinton wanted this shit. Actually ran on it.
You are a fucking moron. Seriously.
EITHER WAY it would have happened.

the difference would be that Putin could blackmail Hillary with the info wikileaks got from the DNC email system. She would literally have been his bitch.

She ALREADY WAS his bitch. She bent over for him when she was SOS.

Forum List

Back