THIS IS WHY I didn't vote for the POS

This is why anyone who understands that the U.S. is not the only player in the world DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.
You hate Hillary, fine, but this is what you stupid fuckers got with your vote along with a possible new war in the Middle East. Good work, idiots!:

Kim Jong Un is 'ready for war' and China moves 140,000 troops to its ...
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/.../kim-jong-un-war-china-donald-trump-north-korea-lat...
7 hours ago - NORTH Korea has warned it is “ready for war”after DonaldTrump ... North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un said he's ready for war afterTrump sent ...
Donald Trump warns Kim Jong-un 'North Korea is looking for trouble ...
www.express.co.uk › News › World
1 hour ago - DONALD Trump has sent Kim Jong-un a serious message, warning "North Korea is looking for trouble". ... Donald Trump took to Twitter to send a dire warning to Kim Jong-un's hermit kingdom. The president said: "North Korea is looking for trouble.
Trump to send FINAL WARNING to Kim Jong-un and ... - Daily Express
2 days ago - DONALD Trump will send a final warning to pot-bellied despotKim Jong-un and install nuclear weapons in South Korea, according to a US ...
Kim Jong-un threatens NUCLEAR ATTACK on America as Trump ...
2 hours ago - KIM JONG-UN has warned he will retaliate with a nuclear attack if America launches a strike on North Korea.
View attachment 121306

Let me guess, you voted for the candidate that would have started a war with Russia on her first day.

ROFLMAO!

This is why anyone who understands that the U.S. is not the only player in the world DID NOT VOTE FOR HIM.
You hate Hillary, fine, but this is what you stupid fuckers got with your vote along with a possible new war in the Middle East. Good work, idiots!:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/.../kim-jong-un-war-china-donald-trump-north-korea-lat...
7 hours ago - NORTH Korea has warned it is “ready for war”after DonaldTrump ... North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un said he's ready for war afterTrump sent ...
1 hour ago - DONALD Trump has sent Kim Jong-un a serious message, warning "North Korea is looking for trouble". ... Donald Trump took to Twitter to send a dire warning to Kim Jong-un's hermit kingdom. The president said: "North Korea is looking for trouble.
2 days ago - DONALD Trump will send a final warning to pot-bellied despotKim Jong-un and install nuclear weapons in South Korea, according to a US ...
2 hours ago - KIM JONG-UN has warned he will retaliate with a nuclear attack if America launches a strike on North Korea.
View attachment 121306
Like Clinton wouldn't be doing the same. Give me a fucking break. I only regret voting PERIOD. Should have known BOTH were full of shit,Trump was just a MUCH better salesman.

Dude, Clinton wanted this shit. Actually ran on it.
You are a fucking moron. Seriously.
EITHER WAY it would have happened.
It was a stunt Trump warned Russia who certainly warned Syria Only ones not warned was US
and not bombing runways ?? lol Why bomb them ? Let Assad use them immediately after attack A GD STUNT and you repubs fell for it hook line and sinker

I'm not sure why you think Hillary would not have done the same thing. She's a George Bush style neo-con.

View attachment 121306

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

You must be awfully hungry by now.

I'm curious 2020.
Let's pretend you were just elected President. Tell me your agenda for North Korea. What's your plan man? Your predecessor did absolutely nothing. So, let's see you "fix it", and I mean right now. Get the job done. What are your plans for KJU, and why haven't you fixed the problem already? You've been in office for 3 whole months now..... what are you waiting for you POS?

I'm not sure why you think Hillary would not have done the same thing. She's a George Bush style neo-con.

You righties just don't get it. Trump baited these dictators while campaigning. And they saw just how thin-skinned and easily provoked he was, and is. This was a given.

You righties just don't get it. Trump baited these dictators while campaigning. And they saw just how thin-skinned and easily provoked he was, and is. This was a given.

For the last five years the Obama administration was angling towards deposing Assad.

I heard Hillary say to bomb the Syrian airport...but I never heard her talk about a Korean war..
Do you have a link?
I was actually being general. From the OP "US is not he only player in the world"
But she did say "his actions are a direct threat to America" so... she is a war monger and known for fucking up countries. We can use our imagination lol

Still no way to prove your premise. My, why am I not surprised.

I heard Hillary say to bomb the Syrian airport...but I never heard her talk about a Korean war..
Do you have a link?
I was actually being general. From the OP "US is not he only player in the world"
But she did say "his actions are a direct threat to America" so... she is a war monger and known for fucking up countries. We can use our imagination lol

My original post was meant generally anyways. Pretty sure you just read that..
You act like a KNOWN war monger wouldn't act like we are the police of the world. This is why almost everyone on this forum laughs at you. You are stupid. Extremely stupid.

For the last five years the Obama administration was angling towards deposing Assad.

Funny how Assad and Kim Jong Un have ramped up their game so suddenly, hmmmm? They are mocking your Messiah.

Do you have a link?

My original post was meant generally anyways. Pretty sure you just read that..
You act like a KNOWN war monger wouldn't act like we are the police of the world. This is why almost everyone on this forum laughs at you. You are stupid. Extremely stupid.

Most of your posts are general bullshit aimed at pleasing the crowd here, rather than showing originality or backbone. Limp along now, toots.

Funny how Assad and Kim Jong Un have ramped up their game so suddenly, hmmmm? They are mocking your Messiah.
YES! DTMB is a well known trump supporter! Fucking genius!

What is it with the angry left these days? Do they think the world started last November when Trump was elected? Harry Truman's negligence created the mess we have lived with for fifty years in North Korea and Hillary's husband gave the psychotic regime all the technology they needed to build a bomb.

View attachment 121306

Not to worry, you're not the only one who didn't vote for Trump for the reasons you've mentioned.
Actually no nutless pussy missing a back bone voted for Trump.
Nothing new here.

So, your pussy came with nuts?

With Navy ships heading for the Pacific and the strike on the Shayrat airbase provoking the Russians, this is the kind of shit that starts world wars. Wars in the past were started for far less. How many volunteers do you think we're going to have for Trump's vanity and display of machismo? Just answer the question. Answer: the draft will be reinstated.
GOOD WORK YOU STUPID FUCKHEADS.

Russia Sends More Warships Toward Syria Following U.S. Tomahawk Strikes

North Korea state media warns of nuclear strike if provoked

View attachment 121306

:trolls::trolls::trolls:

You must be awfully hungry by now.

Yeah, at regressive repetition, there are individual threads on every topic in your troll thread. At minimum this one should be combined with one of them.

I'm curious 2020.
Let's pretend you were just elected President. Tell me your agenda for North Korea. What's your plan man? Your predecessor did absolutely nothing. So, let's see you "fix it", and I mean right now. Get the job done. What are your plans for KJU, and why haven't you fixed the problem already? You've been in office for 3 whole months now..... what are you waiting for you POS?

Hahahaha....I see YOU can't defend your Messiah. I didn't run for POTUS and promise the stupid people in the country anything much less a war. Bannon is going crazy and probably will quit, because maybe, just maybe he's right about NOT INTERVENING.

Forum List

Back