THIS is Why I'm Neither REPUBLICAN or DEMOCRAT. I am an INDEPENDENT!

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
ALL these slick SHYSTERS in Washington are concerned with ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY... MONEY... that's why Washington D.C. is now the RICHEST county in the entire United States of America, ALL on the BACKS of TAX PAYERS. They make me SICK... ALL OF THEM... sons a bitchin' GREEDY RAT FUCKS... MONEY is what influences Washington, and ONLY MONEY... FUCK the CONSTITUTION, FUCK the LAW, FUCK what's GOOD for the COUNTRY, and FUCK what's GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE...

Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Received Double the Defense Industry Cash

Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Received Double the Defense Industry Cash | Threat Level | Wired.com

ALL these slick SHYSTERS in Washington are concerned with ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY... MONEY... that's why Washington D.C. is now the RICHEST county in the entire United States of America, ALL on the BACKS of TAX PAYERS. They make me SICK... ALL OF THEM... sons a bitchin' GREEDY RAT FUCKS... MONEY is what influences Washington, and ONLY MONEY... FUCK the CONSTITUTION, FUCK the LAW, FUCK what's GOOD for the COUNTRY, and FUCK what's GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE...

Lawmakers Who Upheld NSA Phone Spying Received Double the Defense Industry Cash | Threat Level | Wired.com

And yet you still voted for Romney. :eusa_eh:

Independent of what?

What is your political ideology? Core values? What does 'independent' mean, beyond 'undeclared'?

That's a second neg you have coming for lying twice. I didn't vote in the last presidential election, moron.

Independent of what?

What is your political ideology? Core values? What does 'independent' mean, beyond 'undeclared'?

INDEPENDENT of calling myself a REPUBLICAN or a DEMOCRAT.

At this point it's just pretty much evident that if you're a Washington politician, you're on the TAKE for MONEY. They go there a person of average means, and within a couple years they're RICH. Now you and I both know they didn't get RICH on their INCOME. They got rich from BRIBES, or, gee, I guess you might call it LOBBYING money.

Last edited:
ALL these slick SHYSTERS in Washington are concerned with ONE THING and ONE THING ONLY... MONEY...

Not True .....

They're concerned with POWER too.

Agreed, and also influence and prestige and a strong incentive to keep themselves in government where they are enriching themselves hour by hour at our expense.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Independent of what?

"Independent" means that you're just as passionate about issues as partisans, but your views don't predictably and conveniently fall in simplistic lockstop with those of either "major" party.

It means you're not ideologically obligated to spin, distort, divert, attack, deflect and/or lie for a party.

It means you think for yourself and aren't afraid to disagree with both silly parties when necessary.

Last edited:
"independent" means that you're just as passionate about issues as partisans, but your views don't predictably and conveniently fall in simplistic lockstop with those of either "major" party.

It means you're not ideologically obligated to spin, distort, divert, attack, deflect and/or lie for a party.

It means you think for yourself and aren't afraid to disagree with both silly parties when necessary.

NAILED it.

Independent of what?

At this point it's just pretty much evident that if you're a Washington politician, you're on the TAKE for MONEY. They go there a person of average means, and within a couple years they're RICH. Now you and I both know they didn't get RICH on their INCOME. They got rich from BRIBES, or, gee, I guess you might call it LOBBYING money.

True, though calling yourself "Independent" changes nothing if you are elected or a bureaucrat or an appointee in the federal government. From my observations, even the most well intentioned when they go to Washington are soon corruptd by the irrisistable lure of increasing their power, prestige, influence, and personal wealth at the expense of the taxpayer. And we the people are quickly losing all our liberties and ability for self governance as the federal government takes more and more power with the obvious goal of having it all.

The ONLY remedy I can see is an ironclad Constitutional amendment that would make it illegal for anybody in government whether elected, appointed, or part of bureaucracy, to use the people's money to benefit themselves or any other person, entity, group, or demographic that does not benefit all regardless of political party or socioeconomic situation.

No more welfare of any kind to anybody, foreign or domestic. No more pork. No more grants. No more subsidies. No more special laws that benefit a single industry. No more tax breaks that do not apply equally to all Americans.

If we would do that, the States would take up necessary programs for their own people and the unnecessary ones would go away. And we would have true public servants eager to serve instead of profit running for high office again. And the vast majority of corruption and graft that exists in government or as a result of government would all go away.

Independent of what?

True, though calling yourself "Independent" changes nothing if you are elected or a bureaucrat or an appointee in the federal government. From my observations, even the most well intentioned when they go to Washington are soon corruptd by the irrisistable lure of increasing their power, prestige, influence, and personal wealth at the expense of the taxpayer. And we the people are quickly losing all our liberties and ability for self governance as the federal government takes more and more power with the obvious goal of having it all.

The ONLY remedy I can see is an ironclad Constitutional amendment that would make it illegal for anybody in government whether elected, appointed, or part of bureaucracy, to use the people's money to benefit themselves or any other person, entity, group, or demographic that does not benefit all regardless of political party or socioeconomic situation.

No more welfare of any kind to anybody, foreign or domestic. No more pork. No more grants. No more subsidies. No more special laws that benefit a single industry. No more tax breaks that do not apply equally to all Americans.

If we would do that, the States would take up necessary programs for their own people and the unnecessary ones would go away. And we would have true public servants eager to serve instead of profit running for high office again. And the vast majority of corruption and graft that exists in government or as a result of government would all go away.

That reminds me, time for my weekly rant:

1. Balanced Budget Amendment
2. Strict, short term limits
3. Publicly-funded elections

Remove the power from those who abuse it the most.

:rock:

Douche or turd sandwich. Pick one. That's the system we have.

THIS is Why I'm Neither REPUBLICAN or DEMOCRAT. I am a LIBERTARIAN.

Forum List

Back