This is Why Pamela Geller is One of the Bravest Americans Around

Yes she is. And all these people attacking her are basically selling us OUT to Islamic terrorist and their ATTACKS on our Freedoms of Speech

but when they Put Christ in a jar of piss. THEY told us: it was JUST ART

People better open your eyes AND stand up now or forever LIVE THIS WAY
When Pam jumps off a cliff, will you follow, or is it just a hollow echo chamber you provide?

I have you on ignore and this is the reason why. you have nothing but nasty shit to post all over the board. maybe you need to go jump off a cliff and end your misery
Ha-heh-heh, your the nastiest troll on the entire site...And you have no dignity, much less for others or their religions...You are just as bad as the Islamo jihad idiots..

Geller is part of the American Taliban, therefore evil. When evil gets killed, I do not weep.

And her kind of "bravery" is the kind that throws homosexuals off of tall buildings.

Demonizing Muslims is not a heroic act.

If you disagree, tell us this -

how many heroes do you count among those who demonize Christians, or Jews?

Christians and Jews do not have a sizable portion of their group that will try to kill you for "insulting" their religion.

You don't have to consider a person a hero, or even agree with them to think they should be able to speak their mind without death threats, or (the new progressive model) threats to their livelihood.

PAMELA GELLER is doing good work , hope she has good security and she should get security help from USA taxpayers [FBI] . I hope she continues with her work of exposing 'islam' for what it is !! And Stephanie says it correctly , people better open their eyes to whats going on or be prepared to be subjugated !!
Umm, why the hell do I have to pay for her security?
She's a great American hero...

Yes she is. And all these people attacking her are basically selling us OUT to Islamic terrorist and their ATTACKS on our Freedoms of Speech

When Pam jumps off a cliff, will you follow, or is it just a hollow echo chamber you provide?

I have you on ignore and this is the reason why. you have nothing but nasty shit to post all over the board. maybe you need to go jump off a cliff and end your misery
Ha-heh-heh, your the nastiest troll on the entire site...And you have no dignity, much less for others or their religions...You are just as bad as the Islamo jihad idiots..
Stephanie is far from a troll.

Dictionary.com Find the Meanings and Definitions of Words at Dictionary.com

PAMELA GELLER is doing good work , hope she has good security and she should get security help from USA taxpayers [FBI] . I hope she continues with her work of exposing 'islam' for what it is !! And Stephanie says it correctly , people better open their eyes to whats going on or be prepared to be subjugated !!
Umm, why the hell do I have to pay for her security?

She's a great American hero...

Fried-Bologna-Sandwich-featuring-Trader-Joes-Pub-Cheese-and-Brioche-Rolls.jpg

Geller is part of the American Taliban, therefore evil. When evil gets killed, I do not weep.

Then have the balls to go out and do the job yourself.
There's very little point to killing what is already dead inside, and I do not kill in the name of God. That I leave for people like Geller and those wishing her dead.

i.e. you are keyboard kommando, a gutless coward, and a fascist all in one rolled up package of filth.

That he is the Second on the leader board shows Just who the nasty ass troll is on here. and how typical when called out for his nasty crap he post he gets more nasty. he needs to SHUNNED by everyone on here.

That he is the Second on the leader board shows Just who the nasty ass troll is on here. and how typical when called out for his nasty crap he post he gets more nasty. he needs to SHUNNED by everyone on here.

Kind of the same reason Pam Geller needs to be shunned.

Once again, ironical post is ironicesque.

I've had him on ignore but unignored the posts in the thread to see who you were at it with. I figured it was lonelaugher who I also have on ignore

Then have the balls to go out and do the job yourself.
There's very little point to killing what is already dead inside, and I do not kill in the name of God. That I leave for people like Geller and those wishing her dead.

i.e. you are keyboard kommando, a gutless coward, and a fascist all in one rolled up package of filth.
I'm a Liberal, but one with common sense. Respect for religion, which I don't have but you supposedly do, means you do not intentionally insult the faith, which is how Geller makes her living and keeps her name in the papers. She's a whore, for hate.

Kind of the same reason Pam Geller needs to be shunned.
Naw. She had her rights which we need to support even if we believe what she did was stupid. She sure as fuck isn't a hero tho

British Imam Yep Pamela Geller Deserves Her Death Sentence For Mohammed Cartoon Contest - Katie Pavlich

She has 100s of million of Muslims that are ACTIVELY seeking to murder her and her family. She is exposing Islam as a Death Cult. She is exposing the invasion of the West by this death cult and only a few brave people like Geller are seeking to fight it.

She has an uphill battle and I fear she will become a victim of blood thirsty Muslims. One of her great accomplishments is that she is proving the fallacy of radical Islam is the problem, nope she is showing that Islam in and of itself is the problem. True Islam is radical Islam. It's not a religion of peace, it's a death cult the worships and praises death over life, oppression over freedom, regression vs progress. The West must wake up and fight the Devil. Thank god, there are brave soles like Pam Geller who are fighting this fight.

She's a scumbag xenophobe.

That Long Island accent is nasty.

She is nasty.

Coming from a clueless fuck like, that is a ringing endorsement of her bravery!

I've had him on ignore but unignored the posts in the thread to see who you were at it with. I figured it was lonelaugher who I also have on ignore

Yes, I haven't conversed with him in a long time until yesterday in a thread I started on the Iraq vet on DWTS. that he and the other nasty troll person are the top two on the leader board, and then their ilk has 9 spots on it out of ten, It is a real damn shame. they bring the board down to dailykos level.

Last edited:
By the 'logic' of the OP, the guy who immersed a crucifix in piss was a brave American hero.

Forum List

Back