THIS is why Pelosi OWNS the shutdown now

Wron
Thats because Trump's offer is a scam.

DACA and TPS are problems Trump created.

It's like if your 6-year-old threw a tantrum and threw their plate on the floor, then offered to clean it up in exchange for a cookie.
Wrongo,Lefto. Obama created the problem when he ILLEGALLY usurped power and thought he had the authority to protect these illegals from deportation. Try again.
Obama Has Deported More People Than Any Other President

If you are going to use your Obama card, make sure you get the facts straight first.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

Anything else makes you look ridiculous.
That has nothing to do with what I said. Try getting an adult to read it to you slowly next time. Mmk?

uh... it's a non starter 'cause it has zero substance. you can thank your snake oil salesman for duping you again.

note the date:

US appeals court rules against Trump on DACA immigration program
  • A U.S. appeals court in California ruled that President Donald Trump's administration must continue DACA, a program that protects hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
  • The ruling represented another legal defeat for Trump over DACA.
  • DACA offers protections to roughly 700,000 young adults, mostly Hispanics, who entered the country as children.
Published 2:20 PM ET Thu, 8 Nov 2018 Updated 3:17 PM ET Thu, 8 Nov 2018

How shocking the leftists favorite kangaroo court who has been struck down more times than not ruled against the President's power..it will get to SC eventually OR we can just keep the government shut down...this is hurting NO ONE but you big government leftists! We normal sane folks don't even see any difference in the government being shut down! It can stay that way forever for all I care!
How shocking the leftists favorite kangaroo court who has been struck down more times than not ruled against the President's power..it will get to SC eventually OR we can just keep the government shut down...this is hurting NO ONE but you big government leftists!

Ouch!

Supreme Court Doesn’t Act on Trump’s Appeal in ‘Dreamers’ Case

SCOTUS just gave the dreamers another year.
Looks like Trump needs to offer something else.

Wron

It's like if your 6-year-old threw a tantrum and threw their plate on the floor, then offered to clean it up in exchange for a cookie.
Wrongo,Lefto. Obama created the problem when he ILLEGALLY usurped power and thought he had the authority to protect these illegals from deportation. Try again.

If you are going to use your Obama card, make sure you get the facts straight first.

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

That has nothing to do with what I said. Try getting an adult to read it to you slowly next time. Mmk?

uh... it's a non starter 'cause it has zero substance. you can thank your snake oil salesman for duping you again.

note the date:

• A U.S. appeals court in California ruled that President Donald Trump's administration must continue DACA, a program that protects hundreds of thousands of immigrants.
  • DACA offers protections to roughly 700,000 young adults, mostly Hispanics, who entered the country as children.

How shocking the leftists favorite kangaroo court who has been struck down more times than not ruled against the President's power..it will get to SC eventually OR we can just keep the government shut down...this is hurting NO ONE but you big government leftists! We normal sane folks don't even see any difference in the government being shut down! It can stay that way forever for all I care!

The Supreme Court did not take the case this term and they refused to overturn the lower court rulings. You are not normal and you are not sane. Voters are not going to stand for this.
the voters already stood up for this and elected trump. you missed 2016 obviously.

The voters already stood up against this and gave Democrats the House, you missed 2018 obviously.

Democrats have roundly rejected the proposal, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling any wall funding a “nonstarter”

NANCY DIGS IN: Pelosi Says Border Wall Funding a ‘NON-STARTER’ for Democrats | Sean Hannity

She REFUSES to negotiate so the shutdown will continue until 2020 and we throw the leftists out of office OR she finally gives in. Plain and simple.

She wants protections for the DACA invaders,we want a wall...BOTH of those are set in stone and there is no way around them plain and simple! She can either negotiate or just allow the shutdown to go until November 2020.

Sorry, the entire world witnessed Don proudly proclaim it his own. Hannity is spinning fiction. Again.

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

note the date:

How shocking the leftists favorite kangaroo court who has been struck down more times than not ruled against the President's power..it will get to SC eventually OR we can just keep the government shut down...this is hurting NO ONE but you big government leftists!

Ouch!

That doesn't mean they will not.

I hope they don't.

It means that Pelosi can be cocky about the shutdown and make it last longer.

Which is great for me.

:banana:

Democrats have roundly rejected the proposal, with House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calling any wall funding a “nonstarter”

NANCY DIGS IN: Pelosi Says Border Wall Funding a ‘NON-STARTER’ for Democrats | Sean Hannity

She REFUSES to negotiate so the shutdown will continue until 2020 and we throw the leftists out of office OR she finally gives in. Plain and simple.

She wants protections for the DACA invaders,we want a wall...BOTH of those are set in stone and there is no way around them plain and simple! She can either negotiate or just allow the shutdown to go until November 2020.
LOLOL

Ownership of the shutdown doesn’t change hands just because it turned out America is against it. This is, and always has been, Trump’s shutdown...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown
It WAS Trump's its not Pelosi's she is the ONLY one who matters really that refuses to negotiate senior leftists and rank and file are willing to negotiate but they won't dare go against what the hypocrite Pelosi wants. As I have said it can stay shut down for YEARS for all I care...not like its bothering me at all!

It is Trump's. Voters do not want negotiation. They want the government re-opened. Then they can discuss trading DACA for a wall.

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

note the date:

Ouch!

Trump doesn't want to kick the Dreamers out of the country - he offered a plan to given them more time. So the SCOTUS inaction actually helps him.

It's amazing how much those complaining about the lack of negotiations sound like Bill Clinton and Obama when they whined about the lack of bipartisanship.

There is no deal to be had. Trump caught shit from the rabid righties just for suggesting a delay for dreamers. There's no way that Republicans would support any deal that the Dems agreed to.
These dope cry about the Dems not negotiating and cry even louder at any suggestion that the Dems may get behind.

Personally I think he should offer Amnesty to the DACA invaders in return for FULL funding for his wall. EVERYONE WINS!

Dems would reject it. Dem's believe that in 2020 they can get DACA amnesty without any funding for a wall. Dem's believe that in 2020 they can cram anything they want down America's throat hence there is no reason to negotiate with Trump. You have to understand who you are dealing with, Dem's they are lying scum.
They are irrational as well. They have to see these polls saying Latino's are moving TOWARDS Trump and not away from him....their blind hatred is gonna cost them big time.

The polls show movement away for Trump. Even Trump's base is moving away from him. The shutdown will cost Republicans big time.

Democrats ALWAYS owned the shutdown. The POTUS is not asking for anything unreasonable, Americans are being killed by illegals hello. The Dem's don't have a leg to stand on they are filthy scum.

Americans don't agree. Trump is the one who doesn't have a leg to stand on.

Your personal opinion isn't shared by the American people who matter. :itsok:
1 vote per citizen is a matter of fact, Blues. And everyone matters.

Democrats ALWAYS owned the shutdown. The POTUS is not asking for anything unreasonable, Americans are being killed by illegals hello. The Dem's don't have a leg to stand on they are filthy scum.
LOL
The Dems aren't asking for anything at all.
The hostage taker makes the demands.

LOLOL

Ownership of the shutdown doesn’t change hands just because it turned out America is against it. This is, and always has been, Trump’s shutdown...

“If we don’t get what we want, one way or the other, whether it’s through you, through military, through anything you want to call, I will shut down the government. And I am proud. I’ll tell you what. I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck. Because the people of this country don’t want criminals and people that have lots of problems and drugs pouring into our country. So I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I’m not going to blame you for it. The last time you shut it down, it didn’t work. I will take the mantle of shutting down. I’m going to shut it down for border security.” ~ Donald Trump, owner of the shutdown
It WAS Trump's its not Pelosi's she is the ONLY one who matters really that refuses to negotiate senior leftists and rank and file are willing to negotiate but they won't dare go against what the hypocrite Pelosi wants. As I have said it can stay shut down for YEARS for all I care...not like its bothering me at all!

It is Trump's. Voters do not want negotiation. They want the government re-opened. Then they can discuss trading DACA for a wall.
Repubs have been lied to many times. Keep it closed. Nothing to lose. Just watching the Women's march with their hate towards white males and those Catholic school kids is enough to know White males are are at war. Guns sales most likely have increased again.

Wron

The only reason "illegals" have ever been here at all is because american style capitalism never weaned itself off of a cheap source of labor it could exploit extra-legally once slavery was “abolished”. This has always been accomplished through the Wall Street/donor/”job creator” classes’ cajoling, lobbying and think tank drafted legislative efforts managed through the system in an utterly bipartisan fashion. Furthermore we all participated and cooperated via our spending habits and enjoyed cheaper prices at the checkout counter because we did not want to pay any more to support jobs for fellow americans.

But ours is a society built upon guilt, sin and blame, so do not ever look for anyone in America to take any responsibility for anything; that’s what blame is for.

LOLOL

Nonsense. Again, ownership doesn’t change hands simply because it turned out America is against the shutdown. :eusa_naughty:
No it changed hands because one side YOURS refuses to negotiate.
Derp.....
The only reason to negotiate is to reopen the govt, fool. Trump is the only party asking for anything. The one holding the hostages.

LOLOL

Repubs have been lied to many times. Keep it closed. Nothing to lose. Just watching the Women's march with their hate towards white males and those Catholic school kids is enough to know White males are are at war. Guns sales most likely have increased again.
Ah yes, the poor downtrodden white male in all his fragile glory.

LOLOL

Nonsense. Again, ownership doesn’t change hands simply because it turned out America is against the shutdown. :eusa_naughty:
Derp.....
The only reason to negotiate is to reopen the govt, fool. Trump is the only party asking for anything. The one holding the hostages.

Inaccurate. The Dems are asking him to give up on the wall.

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

note the date:

Ouch!

Trump doesn't want to kick the Dreamers out of the country - he offered a plan to given them more time. So the SCOTUS inaction actually helps him.

You really are delusional. The SCOTUS decision does not help as he cannot hold them hostage.

LOLOL

Derp.....

Inaccurate. The Dems are asking him to give up on the wall.

Inaccurate. The voters support the Democrat plan. Re-open the government and then talk about DACA for a wall.

Wron

DvjGwp8X4AAT0E_.jpg

note the date:

Ouch!

That doesn't mean they will not.

I hope they don't.

It means that Pelosi can be cocky about the shutdown and make it last longer.

Which is great for me.

:banana:

It just means Trump will have to offer something else. If the RW media will allow him.

Should we test the SCOTUS on this issue?

I think we should.

:dance:

The SCOTUS has refused to take the case this term. They also have turned away Trump's attempt to get a expedited SCOTUS review and refused to overturn the lower court rulings.

Forum List

Back