This is why the GOP must be stopped, folks.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Walker And Bush Clash Over When To Go After Iran -- Day One Or Two

That's all these people want to talk about, because our economy is doing so great. When you can't add to the success of a democrated president, ie Bush jr or the failures of our economy, ie Reagan....YOU TALK WAR!! AND THE AMERICAN STUPID WILL FOLLOW!!

Iran want's to nuke America, what do you think that will do for the economy?

That's all these people want to talk about, because our economy is doing so great. When you can't add to the success of a democrated president, ie Bush jr or the failures of our economy, ie Reagan....YOU TALK WAR!! AND THE AMERICAN STUPID WILL FOLLOW!!

they know the Jews will vote for them.

Hold on a sec ....... calm down ....... it's going to be OK .......relax ........ let me buy you a cup of coffee ...... it's OK ......

images05X64MVY.jpg

Lord above, this whole thread is misleading and full of lies.

Though, I do have to give you credit, there is some truth in it.

I have been giving thought to this whole bargain D.C. struck with Iran.

Since Iran gave up it's nuclear ambitions back in 2007, and it's mullahs have forbidden any progress towards a bomb, what does D.C. have to gain from such a deal? What they have to gain is to force Iran to comply with the deal. And when Iran does comply with the deal, D.C. can claim that it isn't, and then invade them. Both these globalist parties that lord over us, work hand in glove to lie to the American public.

And all of you rubes believe everything you see and hear about Iran.

So stupid.

Hold on a sec ....... calm down ....... it's going to be OK .......relax ........ let me buy you a cup of coffee ...... it's OK ......

View attachment 45096

Don't you mean. . . Tea? :eek-52:

Until conservatives shed their bloodlust, they cannot be allowed to run this country.

View attachment 45096

I think there's too much caffeine in tiggerreds system already.

Until conservatives shed their bloodlust, they cannot be allowed to run this country.
Until the STATISTS shed their bloodlust, none of them should be allowed to run the nation. They are brainwashing and taxing the people into ruin for the military-corporate state.
Skip to minute 14:00

Forum List

Back