This is why the GOP must be stopped, folks.

More reasons they must be stopped -

The right is the ultimate nanny

11751939_893166790776376_2329380427680398963_n.png
its all about control with the other side too....yea i was shocked too....

Walker And Bush Clash Over When To Go After Iran -- Day One Or Two

That's all these people want to talk about, because our economy is doing so great. When you can't add to the success of a democrated president, ie Bush jr or the failures of our economy, ie Reagan....YOU TALK WAR!! AND THE AMERICAN STUPID WILL FOLLOW!!

WTF is wrong with the left? Is the economy really doing that great or have you been listening to Al Jazeera for your political spin? Bill Clinton told Americans that Iraq was developing WMD's and everyone forgot about it when Clinton bombed freaking Europe. Enron was selling freaking worthless stock on T.V. during the Clinton administration and Bubba Bill pardoned the most notorious corporate criminal in history while he was on the FBI 10 most wanted. It's estimated that the unemployment rate among the Black population under Obama is 10.4 and since the Labor Bureau doesn't keep track of either underemployed college grads flipping burgers or people who have dropped out and quit looking for jobs the unemployment rate might look like 5.3 but it's really in the double digits. For the record Fannie Mae went under during a democrat majority in both houses in the second half of the Bush administration. The newly appointed democrat chairperson of the House Banking Committee actually told America that Fannie Mae was solvent and doing fine when it was on the verge of collapse. Nobody in the fawning drooling liberal media ever asked Barney Frank what the hell he was talking about or whether he set up Fannie Mae for failure as the biggest October surprise in history.

More reasons they must be stopped -

The right is the ultimate nanny

11751939_893166790776376_2329380427680398963_n.png
its all about control with the other side too....yea i was shocked too....

Harry Dresden

No comparison.

:link:
luddy if you are going to tell me that the Democrats dont want to be the ones telling you what is.....then their control has worked on you...try questioning what they tell you instead of just going with their flow....so is that little biased chart you posted supposed to tell me im wrong?....i know conservatives who dont believe the bullshit your chart shows....

Walker And Bush Clash Over When To Go After Iran -- Day One Or Two

That's all these people want to talk about, because our economy is doing so great. When you can't add to the success of a democrated president, ie Bush jr or the failures of our economy, ie Reagan....YOU TALK WAR!! AND THE AMERICAN STUPID WILL FOLLOW!!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No one is going to war with Iran unless they get that nuke and use it.

Lord you people are idiots.

Forum List

Back