This is why the GOP must be stopped, folks.

Walker And Bush Clash Over When To Go After Iran -- Day One Or Two

That's all these people want to talk about, because our economy is doing so great. When you can't add to the success of a democrated president, ie Bush jr or the failures of our economy, ie Reagan....YOU TALK WAR!! AND THE AMERICAN STUPID WILL FOLLOW!!

Try to imagine whirled peas...

That's all these people want to talk about, because our economy is doing so great. When you can't add to the success of a democrated president, ie Bush jr or the failures of our economy, ie Reagan....YOU TALK WAR!! AND THE AMERICAN STUPID WILL FOLLOW!!

Large bold font with nothing to support the OP

And what about our economy?
According to Rtard, Mumbly, and company, Obama has made this economy flourish.
You clowns need to get your talking points straight

Large bold font with nothing to support the OP

And what about our economy?
According to Rtard, Mumbly, and company, Obama has made this economy flourish.
You clowns need to get your talking points straight
lol. Good one. Unemployment is at record lows according to government manipulated statistics. Makes one wonder why the food stamp program is more popular than ever.. . . . hmmmmm :eusa_think:

More reasons they must be stopped -

The right is the ultimate nanny

11751939_893166790776376_2329380427680398963_n.png

Hold on a sec ....... calm down ....... it's going to be OK .......relax ........ let me buy you a cup of coffee ...... it's OK ......

View attachment 45096

upload_2015-7-20_18-27-54.jpeg

Hold on a sec ....... calm down ....... it's going to be OK .......relax ........ let me buy you a cup of coffee ...... it's OK ......

View attachment 45096

View attachment 45103
Looks good to me. Go for it.

"Scott Walker: I’m ‘Prepared’ To Launch War With Iran On My ‘First Day’ As President"

Whether it’s warranted or not, whether Congress approves or not.

Such is the hypocrisy of the warmongering right.

"Scott Walker: I’m ‘Prepared’ To Launch War With Iran On My ‘First Day’ As President"

Whether it’s warranted or not, whether Congress approves or not.

Such is the hypocrisy of the warmongering right.

Possibly tens of thousands of injured troops, trillions in treasure and trillions in nation building. We should be doing the nation building here!!!

Forum List

Back