THIS is why they hate him.

Trump tried to invalidate the vote of some 80 million people. That's why he's hated.
That is ridiculous. And that is not why he is hated. That is a fantasy spun by shitballs passing for politicians and media. That you are stupid enough to think that was even a possibility with a group of unarmed protestors should tell you you have problems.

Perfect example of willful ignorance...he didn't mean what he said..lol
You people are so stupid!!
Practice critical thinking like us sane people do…Mexico DID pay for the wall…how many wetbacks were deterred by the wall and by remain in Mexico?

Practice critical thinking like us sane people do…Mexico DID pay for the wall…how many wetbacks were deterred by the wall and by remain in Mexico?
First it was "willful Ignorance" and now it's "cognitive dissonance", now matter how you try to evade it your ignorance is astounding.

Mexico paid for no wall and that's what the orange pimp lied to you and you drank it all down.

Fact check: Mexico never paid for it. But what about Trump's other border wall promises?​

Promise: 1,000 miles of wall. Status: Not kept.​

Promise: The wall would cost $8-$12 billion, and Mexico would pay for it. Status: $15 billion, and U.S. taxpayers paid for it.​

Promise: The wall will be 'big, beautiful' and 'concrete' Status: Not exactly​

The grifter is a liar pimp and you are just walking corners at this point....

Fact check: Mexico never paid for it. But what about Trump's other border wall promises?​

Promise: 1,000 miles of wall. Status: Not kept.​

Promise: The wall would cost $8-$12 billion, and Mexico would pay for it. Status: $15 billion, and U.S. taxpayers paid for it.​

Promise: The wall will be 'big, beautiful' and 'concrete' Status: Not exactly​

The grifter is a liar pimp and you are just walking corners at this point....
I'll take Trump over Biden every damn day. You hose drinkers are in trouble.

Another case of willful ignorance and cognitive dissonance.

Not matter what, I'll still support the right of stupid people like you to vote, your ignorance is no excuse however.
Whatever. Biden isn't going to make it. Trump is your next President. Bend over, Bozo.

No worries on the attempt to deflect from me making you look stupid about the border wall, insults usually follow after the factual thrashing you just received....
I never said anything about the border wall.

This is why there are indictments. This is why they are afraid of him. This is why the will remove him from ballots.

We took care of Trump & HIS mental "problems" by throwing his ass out of office in 2020.

What goes around comes around.

The “country” shuts down every holiday and weekend, chicken-little.
ASSHOLE DEMOCRAT MF'ers flat out refuse to secure our borders. Democrats are telling the American people to go F themselves on border security. It's no secret why, Democrats are bringing in millions of dirt poor government dependent illegals so they can gift them amnesty then buy their votes with government handouts to cancel out the votes of Americans in elections. It's a giant election rigging scheme.

Actually I won't...you were the one stupid enough to vote for someone that considers you stupid and you will just cement the opinion when you are stupid enough to do it again...in the final analysis, you are still stupid...lol

Can't win that one!!!!
Boring.

Forum List

Back