This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

when did Herman Cain and Alan West, and Mia Love, and Deneen Borelli, and Michael Steele become white? There are a lot more black republicans than you are willing to admit. The dem race war is over, blacks are not as dumb as the dems think they are.
bbbc97665fbb63fee785f927a3386c14.jpg

Michael Steele Admits GOP Has Been Strategically Racist

michael steele Sex Scandal with Bondage - mccainisthrough - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/wat

You folks don't understand that the Trump will win the votes of the Reagan Democrats if Hillary is the Democrat nominee. Hillary will lose. Bernie would win.
While polls can certainly change, at the moment, they don't support your claim...

s5v6n8.png
What were these stats a month ago? Two months ago? Clinton at one time was beating Trump in double digits. The trend is to a Hillary loss.

Actually, the trend is still towards a big Hillary win.

Trump was closer back in February.

No candidate has been this far down at the beginning of May or later and won in the last 10 elections with one exception, and that was her husband, Slick Willie, who was 20 points behind in the summer of 1992. But he had Ross Perot running. Even Reagan had caught Carter by May.

Trump is doing worse than before when the primary became his to lose. IOW, when people began to view him as the potential nominee for real, he started falling.
And your source is ...?

RealClearPolitics. You can google past election results. I posted them somewhere a few weeks back.

:0) Anyone who thinks Trump will be supported by Hispanics IS a box of rocks.

Trump has the highest unfavorable rate EVER RECORDED by ANY candidate .. and among Hispanics it's near 80% with only 12% viewing him favorably.

those numbers are driven by the media propaganda. Once the people actually hear from Trump and Clinton those numbers will swing to Trump. Hillary is a terrible person, and a terrible candidate. the more people see of her the less they like her.

After decades in the public eye, are you of the opinion that people don't know who Hillary Clinton is? :0)

Start from here ..

Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded
Gallup: Trump Highest Unfavorable Rating Ever Recorded

I get that, and Hillary has the second highest ever recorded.

But its true, many do not know who and what Hillary Clinton actually is. Her lies and scandals will be brought to the public eye in the next few months and you can watch her unfavorable ratings go through the roof. Once she has to operate in an unscripted environment, her true colors will show.

When has she ever taken unscripted questions from the media? Trump does it every day. She will only appear when the audience is hand picked and the questions are scripted by her handlers-----------------who by the way, have said that she gets confused easily, onset dementia?

Out of 40 national polls, Clinton is 39-0-1

Trump is 0-39-1

This race has long been over.

A reality show host who has absolutely no clue about how to legislate for president .. and you fell for that. :0)

You're doing exactly what Bill Clinton knew you would do.

dream on, racist dude. The campaign has not even started. Hillary Clinton will never be president-------------book it.

:0) Can't wait to post on this board on November 3rd .. and I'll be looking for you. :0)

i proudly know 1,000 Hispanics.

AND THEY'RE ALL VOTIN FOR WONDERFUL DONALD!

Most Hispanics aren't in favor of illegal immigration.

Hell. Many of them are here legally and it took them years to get here and cost thousands to become a citizen of the US. I doubt that Trump and his wall would offend them at all.

Anyone who thinks Hispanics won't vote for Trump is dumber than that box of rocks.

Trump has the highest unfavorable rate EVER RECORDED by ANY candidate .. and among Hispanics it's near 80% with only 12% viewing him favorably.

those numbers are driven by the media propaganda. Once the people actually hear from Trump and Clinton those numbers will swing to Trump. Hillary is a terrible person, and a terrible candidate. the more people see of her the less they like her.

After decades in the public eye, are you of the opinion that people don't know who Hillary Clinton is? :0)

Start from here ..

But its true, many do not know who and what Hillary Clinton actually is. Her lies and scandals will be brought to the public eye in the next few months and you can watch her unfavorable ratings go through the roof. Once she has to operate in an unscripted environment, her true colors will show.
You're fucking delusional. Hillary has been in the public eye for 25 years. She's been attacked by Republicans since her husband was in the White House.

You folks don't understand that the Trump will win the votes of the Reagan Democrats if Hillary is the Democrat nominee. Hillary will lose. Bernie would win.
While polls can certainly change, at the moment, they don't support your claim...

s5v6n8.png
What were these stats a month ago? Two months ago? Clinton at one time was beating Trump in double digits. The trend is to a Hillary loss.

No candidate has been this far down at the beginning of May or later and won in the last 10 elections with one exception, and that was her husband, Slick Willie, who was 20 points behind in the summer of 1992. But he had Ross Perot running. Even Reagan had caught Carter by May.

Trump is doing worse than before when the primary became his to lose. IOW, when people began to view him as the potential nominee for real, he started falling.
And your source is ...?

RealClearPolitics. You can google past election results. I posted them somewhere a few weeks back.
Nah, you couldn't back it up. That's OK, didn't think so.
No poll a few weeks back matters today anyway.

Start from here ..

When has she ever taken unscripted questions from the media? Trump does it every day. She will only appear when the audience is hand picked and the questions are scripted by her handlers-----------------who by the way, have said that she gets confused easily, onset dementia?

Trump is 0-39-1

A reality show host who has absolutely no clue about how to legislate for president .. and you fell for that. :0)

dream on, racist dude. The campaign has not even started. Hillary Clinton will never be president-------------book it.

:0) Can't wait to post on this board on November 3rd .. and I'll be looking for you. :0)

and I will be looking for you----------------try it, say President Trump !

Hell. Many of them are here legally and it took them years to get here and cost thousands to become a citizen of the US. I doubt that Trump and his wall would offend them at all.

Anyone who thinks Hispanics won't vote for Trump is dumber than that box of rocks.

Start from here ..

You're fucking delusional. Hillary has been in the public eye for 25 years. She's been attacked by Republicans since her husband was in the White House.

and all of her lies and corruption are public knowledge. She is a habitual liar, a fraud, and a criminal. Now the FBI is investigating her for criminal activity and they have uncovered a lot which will be made public soon. Next is the corruption of the Clinton foundation taking foreign "contributions" which were really bribes.

the Clintons are pond scum, deal with it.

Yeah, that's what they said last year when he was just talking about running. He beat out 16 qualified opponents he "couldn't" beat. He has drastically increased the number of Republican voters while fewer are voting Democrat. Just keep telling yourself that HILLARY IS NOT A CROOK!

When did I say Hillary was not a crook. In fact, when did I ever say I wanted her to be president. Oh yeah, I didn't. See, just because you're easily herded into believing you have only two choices at election time doesn't mean all of us are.

Regarding Trump, the numbers don't lie. You cannot win a national election when every single demographic except for older white men have a negative view of you.

Start from here ..

since you love her sooooooo much. would you please post any public appearance which was not scripted and where she took random unprepared questions from the media?

she has been attacked because she is guilty. do you think the FBI is just making up what they have on her?

Yeah, that's what they said last year when he was just talking about running. He beat out 16 qualified opponents he "couldn't" beat. He has drastically increased the number of Republican voters while fewer are voting Democrat. Just keep telling yourself that HILLARY IS NOT A CROOK!

When did I say Hillary was not a crook. In fact, when did I ever say I wanted her to be president. Oh yeah, I didn't. See, just because you're easily herded into believing you have only two choices at election time doesn't mean all of us are.

Regarding Trump, the numbers don't lie. You cannot win a national election when every single demographic except for older white men have a negative view of you.

opinions change over time. demographics change. don't put your eggs in the Hillary basket too soon, they might break.

opinions change over time. demographics change. don't put your eggs in the Hillary basket too soon, they might break.

Absolutely demographics change .. and have changed. It's why the next republican president probably hasn't been born yet.

Even at the congressional level, many states are rapidly becoming majority minority .. which spells DOOM for the Republican Party.

Rice was lying about the CIA report. She was told to lie so that obozo could continue to claim that there were no terrorist attacks on his watch------------remember, this was two months before the election.

your heroes are liars, deal with it.
LOL

You're too funny.

Sadly for you, seven investigations led by the GOP and not one of them concluded she lied.

You, on the other hand.....

:spinner: :spinner: :spinner:
sure she lied, she admitted she lied, ask the victims families. she blamed a video, period. She ignored the requests of the four americans in Benghazi. I don't care what seven congressional reviews found. history tells us she was responsible and she lied. Sorry friend.

Wrong. She didn't lie. And that is what the Congressional hearings said. There was no cover up.

What part of "Benghazi was a fake scandal wherein Republicans tried to use public funds to run a political witch hunt to undermine Hillary's chances in the election. Two senior Republicans have publically admitted this and that it has been a very successful campaign for them since Hillary's favourability ratings have steadily dropped since they

There are now calls for the Republican Party to repay the millions spent on these political witch hunts since they were conducted to benefit the Republican Party, and not to help prevent future deaths.

History tells us terrorists are responsible for the deaths.
funny, how do you think we get to the personal email server issue? If emails were deleted from her server, which is what the FBI is looking into, then all evidence is gone. There are emails that show the office in Benghazi was looking for more security. it's there, as early as June 7th 2012. Now what the secretary of state did with those requests are lost in her personal email scam. And is a main point about the personal email server along with the security concerns it brings. I mean, how convenient is it to walk into a room to testify and know those seeking data can't get cause they are deleted. Wow, see, I can't have that as a citizen, nope. There was no reason for the four deaths if Ambassador Steven's emails requested more security and she ignored them.

She then lied to the victims families by stating the attack was due to a video. here from a youtube video:

Where's the lie? She was repeating information fed to the State Department from the CIA. Unless that video was from after September, 2012, when the CIA determined the video was not the catalyst for the attack, she wasn't lying.

hahahahahaahahahaha

here some new information coming out 5/2:

Newly Leaked Memo On Benghazi Reveals Shocking Detail That Will Stun Many Americans

"In the July 9, 2012, cable, Stevens reported, “Overall security conditions continue to be unpredictable, with large numbers of armed groups and individuals not under control of the central government, and frequent clashes in Tripoli and other major population centers.” The cable indicated 13 security personnel would be the “minimum” needed for “transportation security and incident response capability.” "

Start from here ..

Trump is 0-39-1

Just click on "bookmark" for future entertainment. That's what I do. lol

Start from here ..

Trump is 0-39-1

Just click on "bookmark" for future entertainment. That's what I do. lol

:0) .. and great comedy entertainment it is indeed.

Start from here ..

since you love her sooooooo much. would you please post any public appearance which was not scripted and where she took random unprepared questions from the media?

she has been attacked because she is guilty. do you think the FBI is just making up what they have on her?
When did I ever say that I love Hillary? I'm only voting for her because I don't want the reality TV show host to be President.

Wow. Based on what? Lets give an honest review of her entire life:

She ignores her charismatic husbands endless infidelities (and attacks and discredits the women he slept with) so that she can stay in power and money.

Her friends go on record stating that "Bill and Hillary lie so much, they don't even know what is real anymore". She is subsequently caught in a slew of lies that don't even make sense to tell in the first place - like claiming the Secret Service landed her "under sniper fire" when she was First Lady.

Upon his final term ending, she steals items from the White House (which she admits to and is ultimately forced to return). Who the frick steals from the White House?!?!

In 2008 she runs for president because she is desperate for power and wealth and gets crushed by an unknown freshman Senator with a funny name.

Despite being an emotional train wreck who unravels whenever challenged, she's appointed as Secretary of State by someone who hates her (Barack Obama) because he needs the Clinton backing for president. She serves one term before being shown the door. During that term, she violates federal law with a personal e-mail server which she uses to conduct federal business. If that's not bad enough, she sends sensitive/classified information over it.

So besides being unable to win any election, being a pathological liar, getting every job based on dirty deals, stealing from the White House, being largely responsible for the death and subsequent cover up of multiple Americans, and committing major felonies, what exactly makes Hillary "the most qualified candidate in many a year" in your mind? I mean, at least Bill Clinton had charisma. Hillary doesn't even have that. She was of the most unlikable candidates the U.S. has ever seen and the stories of how she abuses and brow-beats her own people are legendary.
Like I said ,all the bullshit aside The repub people have been throwing crap against the wall about her for years Got to admire their tenacity

So "all bullshit aside" you can't articulate your claim? Why do liberals do this. They make absurd claims based on emotions, when asked to back anything up, they say something of no value and then tuck their tails and ran.

I gave you point by point facts about her history. If she's such a great candidate in your mind, shouldn't you be able to articulate why?
8 years as sen 4 as sec of state ??? what do you need ?? Blood??
Why does being Secretary of State for a mere four years qualify here for president? Especially when she wasn't even qualified for that job but got it as a result of a shady deal behind closed doors?

Do I want "blood"? No. I'd just like a humble (not Hillary), composed (not Hillary), candidate with sound policies (not Hillary) who will restore Constitutional government (definitely not Hillary).

And yes - I do realize that Trump doesn't meet any of those qualifications either.
Shady deal and senator for 8 was another shady deal??? Meanwhile trump has gotten rich on the backs of so many OPM is how he made it big
and how much in debt is the country? hmmm seems someone who knows how to spend is needed in office. Just saying, Trump used all legal processes to generate his money, I find it intriguing that he takes that expertise to work toward balancing our budget and getting Americans back to work. Yeppers, you got no one for that gig.

Start from here ..

When did I ever say that I love Hillary? I'm only voting for her because I don't want the reality TV show host to be President.
that makes no sense whatsoever, unless you were voting for her since day one.

bullshit, scientists are split on whether man is causing climate change.

You libtardian fools cannot separate pollution from AGW. Pollution is a real problem but it is not causing climate change.

the polar ice caps are growing, the evidence is clear. Algore was a fraud and AGW is a hoax.

no..."scientists" are not split. people who know nothing about climate change but who say things the science deniers like pretend that scene doesn't exist.

about 98% of peer reviewed climate scientists acknowledge man made global warming.

but keep repeating what your masters tell you.

the polar ice caps are growing, florida is not under water. Storms have not gotten more severe, CO2 is not a pollutant (ask your favorite house plant).

You have been brainwashed into believing a hoax. you are a gullible fool.

As to scientists, the ones not on the govt payroll have provided data that conclusively proves that man is not causing climate change.

Note: climate change is NOT the most important issue facing the USA. Rampant liberalism is a much greater danger to our nation than a hoax put forth by frauds.

You demonstrate why the Republican Party and its neanderthal brand of conservatism are so rejected by the majority of Americans.

Republicans can't elect a president .. thus can't affect the Supreme Court .. thus, you can expect far more 'rampant liberalism' in your future and the futures of your children. :0)

you are obviously sucking the govt tit. have you ever had a job?

What a moronic and brainless post. :0)

Let me repeat .. REPUBLICANS CAN'T ELECT A PRESIDENT, THUS, CAN'T AFFECT THE SUPREME COURT, THUS, EXPECT FAR MORE 'RAMPANT LIBERALISM' IN THE FUTURES OF YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN.

Hit me back with more of your butt-hurt thoughts. :0)
then what are you worried about that you're here making predictions that sound like desperation tactics? Funny stuff though, thanks for the laugh.

Start from here ..

that makes no sense whatsoever, unless you were voting for her since day one.
I didn't even vote for Clinton in my state's primary. I have no interest in seeing a President Trump.

s5v6n8.png

surrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee

Forum List

Back