This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

cheating on the taxes he refuses to show the ones audited 13 straight years??

people who make what he makes get audited every year. If he was cheating, we would know about it. You can be sure that the Obama IRS would have already put that out.

How about the records from the Clinton foundation? what she gave in exchange for 250K speaking fees to wall street tycoons--------------and the transcripts of those speeches?????? where are they????
Unless I got it wrong candidates are supposed to show their taxes but not any speeches they gave What makes repubs think they have any right to those speeches??

the American people have a right to those speeches, they have a right to know what the candidates are saying and who they are saying it to, and what favors they have promised for the outrageous speaking fees.

on taxes, there is no law requiring candidates to release their tax forms, but I agree that they should all do it. The Clintons should also release the financials from the Clinton foundation. agree?
Lets be honest They ALL have dirty linen they try to keep secret But tax forms are or should be at the top of the expose list.....I'm sure there is the switching of assets from husband to wife to make things look better But if all is exposed you'll get an honest guy like me for president

so you agree that the Clinton foundation financials should be made public. Good for you.
You do know that would also expose the bribes your candidate made to her as well?

God I hope a third party candidate is out there that fits with my principles because I cant vote for ether of the two main candidates.... It is like choosing who is going to rape us the lest but ether way we are raped.

just stay home under your rock.

people who make what he makes get audited every year. If he was cheating, we would know about it. You can be sure that the Obama IRS would have already put that out.

How about the records from the Clinton foundation? what she gave in exchange for 250K speaking fees to wall street tycoons--------------and the transcripts of those speeches?????? where are they????
Unless I got it wrong candidates are supposed to show their taxes but not any speeches they gave What makes repubs think they have any right to those speeches??

the American people have a right to those speeches, they have a right to know what the candidates are saying and who they are saying it to, and what favors they have promised for the outrageous speaking fees.

on taxes, there is no law requiring candidates to release their tax forms, but I agree that they should all do it. The Clintons should also release the financials from the Clinton foundation. agree?
Lets be honest They ALL have dirty linen they try to keep secret But tax forms are or should be at the top of the expose list.....I'm sure there is the switching of assets from husband to wife to make things look better But if all is exposed you'll get an honest guy like me for president

so you agree that the Clinton foundation financials should be made public. Good for you.
You do know that would also expose the bribes your candidate made to her as well?
he was allowed to make those donations. That isn't the point. wow.

Trump does not need to expose her, she has already been exposed, all he needs to do is remind people about her lies and corruption.
Tell me genius what makes you think any of the incredibly stupid shit Trump has said in just the last 6 month wont adversely affect him? Not everyone is hip to a ego with a comb over who says completely asinine things. I mean he already has the racist vote and the moron vote.....How many more morons and racists can there be? I guess we will see. I do know he will NEVER get my vote. I am a conservative not a regressive anti free speech authoritarian who supports killing babies.
Who gives a fuck what you do?
Obviously no one on this forum. Why don't you go play with yourself?
Trump will be the next President.
Then I'll put you on permanent Ignore.
That's for me the same as you leaving this forum forever.
Please put me on ignore quickly before you learn something !!!!
Not yet. I'm forwarding your posts to someone who is finishing a postgraduate degree on the fucking mentally insane who inhabit forums.
We have to wait for your posts after Trump's inauguration day.
I have seen the geniuses of those in higher learning institutes.... Do you need a safe space ?
Like when you were serving them hamburgers in the cafeteria?

so campaign contributions are now bribes? Who is funding Hillary this year and what does she owe them?

but I agree, put it all out there for all to see. Believe me, the dems will come out stinking the most.

i proudly know 1,000 Hispanics.

AND THEY'RE ALL VOTIN FOR WONDERFUL DONALD!

Most Hispanics aren't in favor of illegal immigration.

Hell. Many of them are here legally and it took them years to get here and cost thousands to become a citizen of the US. I doubt that Trump and his wall would offend them at all.

Anyone who thinks Hispanics won't vote for Trump is dumber than that box of rocks.

:0) Anyone who thinks Trump will be supported by Hispanics IS a box of rocks.

Trump has the highest unfavorable rate EVER RECORDED by ANY candidate .. and among Hispanics it's near 80% with only 12% viewing him favorably.

those numbers are driven by the media propaganda. Once the people actually hear from Trump and Clinton those numbers will swing to Trump. Hillary is a terrible person, and a terrible candidate. the more people see of her the less they like her.

Just because the poll is not to your liking that doesn't mean it's not true. I was born as republican and I switched to Democrat just because of Trump.

Bombshell Poll: Nearly 20% Of Republicans Will Vote For Hillary Clinton If Trump Wins
you understand that doesn't make sense right?

Bernie's followers will follow the Donald. Anti-establishment vote.

Maybe a couple or 3............

Tell me genius what makes you think any of the incredibly stupid shit Trump has said in just the last 6 month wont adversely affect him? Not everyone is hip to a ego with a comb over who says completely asinine things. I mean he already has the racist vote and the moron vote.....How many more morons and racists can there be? I guess we will see. I do know he will NEVER get my vote. I am a conservative not a regressive anti free speech authoritarian who supports killing babies.
Not yet. I'm forwarding your posts to someone who is finishing a postgraduate degree on the fucking mentally insane who inhabit forums.
I have seen the geniuses of those in higher learning institutes.... Do you need a safe space ?
Why do you guys always go into dumbass jobs for those you argue with ?? I might have lost more today than most pubs make in 6 months But I try to refrain from making you look smaller than you are

he was allowed to make those donations. That isn't the point. wow.
LMFAO what ever you need to tell yourself cultist.

I have done that and many many more jobs.... Is working something you afraid of ?

so campaign contributions are now bribes? Who is funding Hillary this year and what does she owe them?

but I agree, put it all out there for all to see. Believe me, the dems will come out stinking the most.
Oh Your candidates probably is still funding her.... He is just using his democrat kids to funnel the money.

God I hope a third party candidate is out there that fits with my principles because I cant vote for ether of the two main candidates.... It is like choosing who is going to rape us the lest but ether way we are raped.

Why? afraid Trump might lose?
I've heard it said hill is the malaria candidate trump the Ebola and we should go with malaria
I would rather nether thank you

Why? afraid Trump might lose?
I've heard it said hill is the malaria candidate trump the Ebola and we should go with malaria
I would rather nether thank you
regardless those are our choices but you could sit out I can't I voted for bush in 2000 and vowed I'd never vote for another republican again

I have done that and many many more jobs.... Is working something you afraid of ?
You dumb little shit. I'm 68 years old. I sold my seven FF franchises when I was 57 and retired a multimillionaire. I crap bigger than you.
The word is: 'you're' fool.

I love when people who know nothing about the constitution talk about "constitutional government". it usually has a lot to do with creating a theocracy here. :cuckoo:

Well I can't speak for anyone else here, but I can tell you that I know everything about Constitutional government. Inside and out. Backwards and forwards. Top to bottom. I not only read the Constitution daily, I've read The Federalist Papers, and I've read volumes and volumes of our founders original writings.

It's why you liberals get so pissed at me in these discussions... :eusa_whistle:

Give us an example? Who are three people you would vote for?

Most Hispanics aren't in favor of illegal immigration.

Hell. Many of them are here legally and it took them years to get here and cost thousands to become a citizen of the US. I doubt that Trump and his wall would offend them at all.

Anyone who thinks Hispanics won't vote for Trump is dumber than that box of rocks.

:0) Anyone who thinks Trump will be supported by Hispanics IS a box of rocks.

Trump has the highest unfavorable rate EVER RECORDED by ANY candidate .. and among Hispanics it's near 80% with only 12% viewing him favorably.

those numbers are driven by the media propaganda. Once the people actually hear from Trump and Clinton those numbers will swing to Trump. Hillary is a terrible person, and a terrible candidate. the more people see of her the less they like her.

Just because the poll is not to your liking that doesn't mean it's not true. I was born as republican and I switched to Democrat just because of Trump.

Bombshell Poll: Nearly 20% Of Republicans Will Vote For Hillary Clinton If Trump Wins
you understand that doesn't make sense right?

Bernie's followers will follow the Donald. Anti-establishment vote.

Maybe a couple or 3............
3K, 30k? yeppers. Anti-establishment vote. Seems you don't understand why people vote the way they do.

You dumb little shit. I'm 68 years old. I sold my seven FF franchises when I was 57 and retired a multimillionaire. I crap bigger than you.
The word is: 'you're' fool.
And I've been one for 30 years and you must have some monster crap

Good! Lets get it ALL out there on the table. I'm so tired of these candidates lying, cheating, and stealing. We need to find someone of character.

Forum List

Back