This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

God I hope a third party candidate is out there that fits with my principles because I cant vote for ether of the two main candidates.... It is like choosing who is going to rape us the lest but ether way we are raped.

just stay home under your rock.
Why? afraid Trump might lose?
I've heard it said hill is the malaria candidate trump the Ebola and we should go with malaria
I would rather nether thank you

Vote Libertarian.

That's how I would have voted if Cruz had won the nomination.

I'm voting for Hillary because Trump is a giant douche. He was almost incoherent on CNBC this morning.
so you prefer a murder for your president. Nice.

POLLS homeboy .. you got any?

No?

How surprising. :0)

So let me get this straight "homeboy" - conservatives hold the majority of offices across this country but you want to point at polls which are wrong roughly 55% of the time? Basically, because the current reality upsets you, you want to ignore and focus on whatever predicted future makes you feel better? :lmao:

Here is a "poll" for you. How do you feel about this poll? :lol:

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump

It's not enough to overcome the gaping chasm in other cohorts. That's why Hillary consistently leads Trump in national polls.

Trump v Clinton.png

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters

And Hispanics will vote in record numbers in November, THANKS TO TRUMP!

Latino immigrants applying for U.S. citizenship in record numbers thanks to Trump
to vote for him.

God I hope a third party candidate is out there that fits with my principles because I cant vote for ether of the two main candidates.... It is like choosing who is going to rape us the lest but ether way we are raped.

I've heard it said hill is the malaria candidate trump the Ebola and we should go with malaria

Vote Libertarian.

I'm voting for Hillary because Trump is a giant douche. He was almost incoherent on CNBC this morning.
Trump is a giant douche. He's awful. But Hillary is unquestionable worse. At least Trump has lead organizations before. Hillary unravels worse than a cheap Kmart sweater at this first site of conflict and then she resorts to that annoying shrill voice to cover up all of her inadequacies.

No?

So let me get this straight "homeboy" - conservatives hold the majority of offices across this country but you want to point at polls which are wrong roughly 55% of the time? Basically, because the current reality upsets you, you want to ignore and focus on whatever predicted future makes you feel better? :lmao:

Rott I've seen polls that show many more repubs turning than dems

It's all good now. Trump ate a taco bowl today and that has made everything right with Hispanics.
so you like illegals taking citizens jobs? I just like to know who is in here.

I don't like it. I love it. Taco Bell's food has opened by eyes. :lol:
so you really don't have anything of value to say. Thanks for playing.:spinner:

In all seriousness, if you want to stop illegals from taking jobs in this nation then you need hold CEOs and the board of directors of these companies that hire them personally responsible. Put a few of them jail and see how fast they stop hiring illegals. That of course will never happen b/c these people control both parties.
I agree. And I believe mr. trump will do just that.

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Latino immigrants applying for U.S. citizenship in record numbers thanks to Trump
to vote for him.

:banana: YOU MUST BE AS DUMB AS A ROCK! READ THE ARTICLE, STUPID! :banana:

No?

so there are polls that show us this and then that. and the fact is it isn't even on yet. Funny, the desperation of the libturds.

Vote Libertarian.

Trump is a giant douche. He's awful. But Hillary is unquestionable worse. At least Trump has lead organizations before. Hillary unravels worse than a cheap Kmart sweater at this first site of conflict and then she resorts to that annoying shrill voice to cover up all of her inadequacies.
Come on rott give us a break Unquestionable??? Hill imo is a far better person and candidate than trumph

It's all good now. Trump ate a taco bowl today and that has made everything right with Hispanics.

In all seriousness, if you want to stop illegals from taking jobs in this nation then you need hold CEOs and the board of directors of these companies that hire them personally responsible. Put a few of them jail and see how fast they stop hiring illegals. That of course will never happen b/c these people control both parties.
If you think any illegals are being hired by corporations with CEO's, you are seriously out of touch with reality. Corporations don't have the "luxury" (and I use that term tongue-in-cheek as I don't consider that acceptable behavior) of paying people under the table. They have too many people in accounting, too many Sarbanes/Oxley financially regulatory demands to meet, they have too many people in ethics departments, etc. They just can't hide something like that.

The illegals getting hired for work are being done by mom & pop shops trying to get by and can because they are the only people in the company.

to vote for him.

I don't have to. It's worthless, and means absolutely nothing.

No?

so there are polls that show us this and then that. and the fact is it isn't even on yet. Funny, the desperation of the libturds.

Whatever you say Karl!

I agree. And I believe mr. trump will do just that.

I don't believe he will at all.

Hillary sucks. I wish she'd go away.

But Trump is the only candidate who would drive me into Hillary's camp. If it had been any other of the Republican candidates, I wouldn't vote for her.

And there are a lot of moderate Republicans like me who think the same. He's going to get crushed in the suburbs.

Trump consistently shows bad judgment, demonizes people, is painfully uninformed and is unstable. So I'll take Hillary over that.

No?

Exactly. That's my point Ed. Polls are all over the place.

Hillary sucks. I wish she'd go away.

But Trump is the only candidate who would drive me into Hillary's camp. Any other Republican who was running, and I wouldn't vote for her.

And there are a lot of moderate Republicans like me who think the same. He's going to get crushed in the suburbs.

Trump consistently shows bad judgment, demonizes people, is painfully uninformed and is unstable. So I'll take Hillary over that.
again, what is it you think Trump won't do that he said he will? Name one.

to vote for him.

I don't have to. It's worthless, and means absolutely nothing.

And not listening to sane pollsters was the reason that Rove made an ars of himself on election night in 2012. He, like you, refused to looks at the facts. Keep driving you rose colored clown car over a cliff.....PLEASE!

Vote Libertarian.

Come on rott give us a break Unquestionable??? Hill imo is a far better person and candidate than trumph
she's a murderer.

If you think any illegals are being hired by corporations with CEO's, you are seriously out of touch with reality. Corporations don't have the "luxury" (and I use that term tongue-in-cheek as I don't consider that acceptable behavior) of paying people under the table. They have too many people in accounting, too many Sarbanes/Oxley financially regulatory demands to meet, they have too many people in ethics departments, etc. They just can't hide something like that.

The illegals getting hired for work are being done by mom & pop shops trying to get by and can because they are the only people in the company.

Of course they do. To pretend they do not is silly. Put Mom n' Pop in a cell as well. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back