This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

And Hispanics will vote in record numbers in November, THANKS TO TRUMP!

Latino immigrants applying for U.S. citizenship in record numbers thanks to Trump
to vote for him.

:banana: YOU MUST BE AS DUMB AS A ROCK! READ THE ARTICLE, STUPID! :banana:
I don't have to. It's worthless, and means absolutely nothing.

And not listening to sane pollsters was the reason that Rove made an ars of himself on election night in 2012. He, like you, refused to looks at the facts. Keep driving you rose colored clown car over a cliff.....PLEASE!
I will, cause most polls are wrong. It's proven time and again to be that way.

POLLS homeboy .. you got any?

No?

How surprising. :0)

So let me get this straight "homeboy" - conservatives hold the majority of offices across this country but you want to point at polls which are wrong roughly 55% of the time? Basically, because the current reality upsets you, you want to ignore and focus on whatever predicted future makes you feel better? :lmao:

Here is a "poll" for you. How do you feel about this poll? :lol:

Poll: 20% of Dems would defect for Trump
Rott I've seen polls that show many more repubs turning than dems
Exactly. That's my point Ed. Polls are all over the place.
But then how do you explain the list of polls I posted the other day showing 40 to 2 in favor of hill ?

Perhaps Trump will use this little bit of information on his first volley against the Hildebeast.... Seems the bitch is an EASY TARGET with her WAR AGAINST WOMEN!

Sw3r6JJ.jpg

so you like illegals taking citizens jobs? I just like to know who is in here.

I don't like it. I love it. Taco Bell's food has opened by eyes. :lol:
so you really don't have anything of value to say. Thanks for playing.:spinner:

In all seriousness, if you want to stop illegals from taking jobs in this nation then you need hold CEOs and the board of directors of these companies that hire them personally responsible. Put a few of them jail and see how fast they stop hiring illegals. That of course will never happen b/c these people control both parties.
I agree. And I believe mr. trump will do just that.

I don't believe he will at all.
based off of what?

No?

So let me get this straight "homeboy" - conservatives hold the majority of offices across this country but you want to point at polls which are wrong roughly 55% of the time? Basically, because the current reality upsets you, you want to ignore and focus on whatever predicted future makes you feel better? :lmao:

But then how do you explain the list of polls I posted the other day showing 40 to 2 in favor of hill ?

Polls are only accurate if the show Trump winning, of course.

No?

I don't count on polls, I go by what has happened and people are voting for trump like no one else. And that is a fact.

I don't count on polls, I go by what has happened and people are voting for trump like no one else. And that is a fact.

No, that's your opinion. And you'll go with whatever reinforces what you desperately want to believe. Just like you'll ignore anything that contradicts what you desperately want to believe.

Alas, the actual election doesn't give a shit what you want to believe. It simply is.

That's the part you guys don't seem to get; It doesn't matter what horseshit you try and convince yourself of.

Of course they do. To pretend they do not is silly. Put Mom n' Pop in a cell as well. Problem solved.

Well I agree with you on the second part. Small business shouldn't get away with that. At all. But again, if you think a company like Microsoft or Apple is hiring illegal aliens, you're out of your mind. If Steve Jobs or Bill Gates told someone to go find some illegals and handed that person cash, they now have an eye witness that could either turn them in for a criminal offense or blackmail them. So what do you think is going on - people like Gates and Jobs go roaming the streets in under privileged areas with wads of cash in their pocket looking for people to pay under the table? Please...

JC Trump is a flip flopper
Donald Trump flip flops on taxes, wages as he turns focus to general election
05/05/16 12:32 PM—UPDATED 05/05/16 03:00 PM

3 share group 507
By Benjy Sarlin

Two days into his general election campaign, Donald Trump has already signaled he may abandon his positions on two major policy issues: a minimum wage increase and tax cuts for the rich.

Trump has never been known for his consistency: He took multiple positions on abortion in several days last month, and more recently shifted from promising to erase America’s $19 trillion debt in eight years to arguing it was actually a good time to borrow. Even on his signature issue of immigration, he’s flipped back and forth – sometimes in the same day – on whether he supports certain visas for legal workers.

MSNBC LIVE WITH TAMRON HALL , 9/28/15, 11:30 AM ET
Donald Trump unveils tax plan
Trump’s willingness to blithely abandon past positions has made conservative activists deeply skeptical, but it also presents a general election challenge for Democrats: How do you hold a candidate accountable for his positions after he has looked Americans in the eyes during a debate and, with a straight face, denied he ever held contrary views?

Take taxes. Trump put out a tax plan last year that included major cuts to income, estate and business taxes for the ultra-wealthy along with far less generous cuts for the middle class. Thenonpartisan Tax Policy Center estimated his plan would cut the tax bill for the top 1 percent of earners by about $275,000 a year on average and for the top 0.1 percent by $1.3 million. The overall cost would be $9.5 trillion over a decade.

“I fight like hell to pay as little as possible,” Trump said at an event announcing his plan in September.

But that was the old Trump. Pressed by CNBC on Thursday as to how he could simultaneously brand himself as a populist who will take on wealthy elites while proposing sweeping tax cuts for billionaires, Trump backed away from his plan.

Trump is a giant douche. He's awful. But Hillary is unquestionable worse. At least Trump has lead organizations before. Hillary unravels worse than a cheap Kmart sweater at this first site of conflict and then she resorts to that annoying shrill voice to cover up all of her inadequacies.

Hillary sucks. I wish she'd go away.

But Trump is the only candidate who would drive me into Hillary's camp. If it had been any other of the Republican candidates, I wouldn't vote for her.

And there are a lot of moderate Republicans like me who think the same. He's going to get crushed in the suburbs.

Trump consistently shows bad judgment, demonizes people, is painfully uninformed and is unstable. So I'll take Hillary over that.
Again, I largely agree with what you say. But in all honesty, I have considered Hillary to be the most unstable politician I have ever seen. Trump is an egomaniac (a scary thought to hand someone like that the kind of power that comes with the White House) and a bully. But Hillary is an unstable, shrill, emotional train wreck.

JC Trump is a flip flopper
Donald Trump flip flops on taxes, wages as he turns focus to general election
05/05/16 12:32 PM—UPDATED 05/05/16 03:00 PM

3 share group 507
By Benjy Sarlin

Two days into his general election campaign, Donald Trump has already signaled he may abandon his positions on two major policy issues: a minimum wage increase and tax cuts for the rich.

Trump has never been known for his consistency: He took multiple positions on abortion in several days last month, and more recently shifted from promising to erase America’s $19 trillion debt in eight years to arguing it was actually a good time to borrow. Even on his signature issue of immigration, he’s flipped back and forth – sometimes in the same day – on whether he supports certain visas for legal workers.

MSNBC LIVE WITH TAMRON HALL , 9/28/15, 11:30 AM ET
Donald Trump unveils tax plan
Trump’s willingness to blithely abandon past positions has made conservative activists deeply skeptical, but it also presents a general election challenge for Democrats: How do you hold a candidate accountable for his positions after he has looked Americans in the eyes during a debate and, with a straight face, denied he ever held contrary views?

Take taxes. Trump put out a tax plan last year that included major cuts to income, estate and business taxes for the ultra-wealthy along with far less generous cuts for the middle class. Thenonpartisan Tax Policy Center estimated his plan would cut the tax bill for the top 1 percent of earners by about $275,000 a year on average and for the top 0.1 percent by $1.3 million. The overall cost would be $9.5 trillion over a decade.

“I fight like hell to pay as little as possible,” Trump said at an event announcing his plan in September.

But that was the old Trump. Pressed by CNBC on Thursday as to how he could simultaneously brand himself as a populist who will take on wealthy elites while proposing sweeping tax cuts for billionaires, Trump backed away from his plan.

Irrelevant. Trump isn't gettting by on policy positions. But on cult of personality. He can flip flop all he wants. His people will just keep nodding and grinning.

Funny how lefties like to use words like "slaughtered" in a political context. Maybe they think an extreme word reinforces a weak argument. Republicans simply say that Hillary will be defeated by a wide margin.

I will, cause most polls are wrong. It's proven time and again to be that way.

Really? Where is your supporting evidence that most polls are wrong?

again, what is it you think Trump won't do that he said he will? Name one.

I don't know what the hell Trump would do. I do believe he would build a wall - though Mexico won't pay for it no matter what he says - and he'd probably try to impose a 45% tariff on Mexico and China, which would likely cause a market crash and maybe a recession. But after that? Who the hell knows?

That's not the point though. The guy is so clearly uninformed, it's embarrassing. He was on CNBC this morning, and I watched him for 30 minutes. He was asked if he'd get rid of Fed Chair Janet Yellen, and he said, "Yes it was appropriate that Janet Yellen resign because she's a low interest rate-person." But then, immediately afterwards, he said that he, too, was a low-interest rate person, and what a disaster it would be to raise interest rates. IOW, the reason why he'd get rid of the most powerful economic person in the world was a reason he agreed with. And it didn't even occur to him that he completely contradicted himself.

What a joke.

To you Trump supporters who don't give a shit, and are supporting him because you hate illegals, or hate the establishment, or have generally been suffering and want to blow the whole thing up, you may not care. But those of us who are paying attention, this stuff matters.

The Presidency is not an entry-level job, but Trump is an entry-level applicant.

Perhaps Trump will use this little bit of information on his first volley against the Hildebeast.... Seems the bitch is an EASY TARGET with her WAR AGAINST WOMEN!

Sw3r6JJ.jpg

Now Hillary has a war against women while Donald's negatives among women voters is approaching 70%. You folks are grasping at straws! Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Forum List

Back