This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

If I were Trump, I would use that in a Debate against Hillary. . . "It's the economy stupid." :badgrin:
Hillary would love to run on the economy and remind voters what a republican economy looks like

IF Trump is the nominee, Hillary will be running (for her life) on her character, or lack thereof. Hilarious that Dems are dancing in the streets over Trump's perceived flip flopping, has Hillary ever met an issue she hasn't supported both sides on?
Hilary's character vastly exceeds Trumps

Ask his ex wives

No it doesn't , ask VInce Foster.
Conspiracy theories don't count

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters
I believe Trump could lose the general election on the same scale Mondale did to Reagan.
I would say it is more likely Cankles gets blown out in the general...pun intended.
In this crazy election year I won't rule anything out but we saw her southern firewall hold against Sanders and minority voters come out big for her I don't see that changing in the general.

Does that change if her opponent is a minority?
African American Minority or Hispanic Minority?

WTF is wrong with RW's ?

apparenty, they don't believe Trumps unfavorable ratings, and their magic wand will get him elected ...

I'd rather have someone I disliked in the white house, than an out and out liar and criminal.

And personally, I believe Kasich will be on the ticket in one form or the other, which would totally change the dynamic.

don't give me that liar/criminal bullshit ..... yawnnnnnnnnn

Kasich should be the nominee based on policy ... screw Trump/Cruz .... but hey, all the old white boys want to beat the establishment, so they lose again.

How sad that the woman is a KNOWN liar and is facing multiple FBI investigations and all you can do is yawn

your opinion ... go cry wolf for another 8 years and see where it gets you.

WTF is wrong with RW's ?

apparenty, they don't believe Trumps unfavorable ratings, and their magic wand will get him elected ...

I'd rather have someone I disliked in the white house, than an out and out liar and criminal.

And personally, I believe Kasich will be on the ticket in one form or the other, which would totally change the dynamic.

Kasich should be the nominee based on policy ... screw Trump/Cruz .... but hey, all the old white boys want to beat the establishment, so they lose again.

How sad that the woman is a KNOWN liar and is facing multiple FBI investigations and all you can do is yawn
A known liar by whom....?? By the very people in the RNC/Republican Party who are pulling out every dirty trick in the book to try to steal the election from Trump?

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

I believe Trump could lose the general election on the same scale Mondale did to Reagan.
I would say it is more likely Cankles gets blown out in the general...pun intended.
In this crazy election year I won't rule anything out but we saw her southern firewall hold against Sanders and minority voters come out big for her I don't see that changing in the general.

Does that change if her opponent is a minority?
With Hispanic voters it could with black voters I highly doubt it. The big question is would black voters be coming out to vote for Hillary or against the Republican nominee? I think they would be more fired up to come out and vote against Trump than Cruz.

WTF is wrong with RW's ?

A known liar by whom....?? By the very people in the RNC/Republican Party who are pulling out every dirty trick in the book to try to steal the election from Trump?

What an ignorant question, she's been caught in more lies than Pinocchio himself.

WTF is wrong with RW's ?

What an ignorant question, she's been caught in more lies than Pinocchio himself.

so thats why Gowdy had her thrown in jail ...

Congratulations, libs, you get the criminal, fag, and terrorist votes. You should be proud.

And Republicans get the racists, the homophobes, the Nazis, the libertarians, the survivalist/anarchists, and white people who didn't graduate college.

It will be great to see Trump lose only for the reason that is is good to see bad people fail. His supporters are bad people. Thus it will be particularly satisfying.

It will be great to see Trump lose only for the reason that is is good to see bad people fail. His supporters are bad people. Thus it will be particularly satisfying.
Here we have black and white proposition; The people with whom I disagree are bad. A sign of our times and the dumbing down of Americans.

Last edited:
It is the power of the MSM at work. That is where anti-Donald people get their "education." At least calling enemies "bad" is a step up up from their usual "Hitler" trope. :p

Oh here we go again with the establishment propaganda, if we don't kiss the asses of Hispanics we'll never win an election. Illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens a year, just suck on it America. Our jobs pour out of the country to Mexico and China, bend over and take it. Any other brilliant ideas from the establishment? /sarcasm

Now if Hillary and her supporters can get over the fact that they are hemorrhaging votes from everyone else. . . . . :lmao:

And you base on what evidence other than the opinion piece of one individual?
What, you think that is just ONE opinion piece? Do you think Hillary is going to hold together her whole coalition?

I think Trump will have an easier time convincing Americans to come out to vote for him after eight years of Obama. After Obama has actually turned his back on the minority community, and conditions have actually deteriorated, they just need to be reminded. Likewise, the Progressives KNOW she is a liar, I think Hillary will have a harder time convincing both Progressives to hold fast and come out for her, while convincing the folks in the middle to come over to her campaign.

IMO, and most seasoned observers, Trump has an easier job than Hillary. Also, Trump has more political skill, isn't that patently obvious? The only asset Hillary has that Trump doesn't have, is the way that the establishment and the MSM will try to spin the things that they do and say.

But, someone once said some very folksy wisdom that America really took to heart that I think will determine the outcome of this election.

hillary_hog_ben_garrison.jpg

Unless the Democrats Run Sanders, A Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency
Unless the Democrats Run Sanders, A Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency | Current Affairs

sanderstrump-1024x646.png

Democrats need to seriously and pragmatically assess their strategy for defeating Trump. A Clinton run would be disastrous; Bernie Sanders is their only hope.

Trump will capitalize on his reputation as a truth-teller, and be vicious about both Clinton’s sudden changes of position (e.g. the switch on gay marriage, plus the affected economic populism of her run against Sanders) and her perceived dishonesty. One can already imagine the monologue:

“She lies so much. Everything she says is a lie. I’ve never seen someone who lies so much in my life. Let me tell you three lies she’s told. She made up a story about how she was ducking sniper fire! There was no sniper fire. She made it up! How do you forget a thing like that? She said she was named after Sir Edmund Hillary, the guy who climbed Mount Everest. He hadn’t even climbed it when she was born! Total lie! She lied about the emails, of course, as we all know, and is probably going to be indicted. You know she said there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq! It was a lie! Thousands of American soldiers are dead because of her. Not only does she lie, her lies kill people. That’s four lies, I said I’d give you three. You can’t even count them. You want to go on PolitiFact, see howmany lies she has? It takes you an hour to read them all! In fact, they ask her, she doesn’t even say she hasn’t lied. They asked her straight up, she says she usually tries to tell the truth! Ooooh, she tries! Come on! This is a person, every single word out of her mouth is a lie. Nobody trusts her. Check the polls, nobody trusts her. Yuge liar.”

Where does she even begin to respond to this? Some of it’s true, some of it isn’t, but the more she tries to defensively parse it (“There’s been no suggestion I’m going to be indicted! And I didn’t say I usually tried to tell the truth, I said I always tried and usually succeeded”) the deeper she sinks into the hole.

If he is in the pocket of the Clinton campaign and doesn't really want to win? Sure.

People need to vote for a candidate to win. The minorities might not necessarily vote for Trump, but why would they turn out for Hillary, things have only gotten worse under Obama, what is she promising to do for them?

Congratulations, libs, you get the criminal, fag, and terrorist votes. You should be proud.
^ There it is....Hispanics are "criminal, fag and terrorist votes". Don't understand why hispanics don't flock to the RW.....
That's not what I said, dumbass.
Anyone who disagrees with liberalism, must be a racist, homophobic, sexist, etc....in their small minds.

the demographics say otherwise... angry old white men do not a majority make ..

Let's see now...ever since Trump declared, the MSM has been wrong about him. They said over and over he would fizzle out or quit, but he hasn't.

If it comes down to Trump v Cankles, Trump should win big. There is no worst candidate for POTUS than Mrs. BJ...but in the Age of Ignorance (aka Liberalism), a disgusting lying corrupt opportunist can win the WH...See Obama.

This is basically what the election will come down to. . .

Folks in this election aren't voting for anyone.

They are voting AGAINST someone.

Who are more people going to vote against? Hillary or Trump?

I think there are more negatives out there against Hillary. Most of the obtuse milleniallials with no sense of history that have only the media to think for them could probably be more swayed by the media. But the rest of the nation knows that Trump is just your regular run of the mill corrupt business man.

If it is a choice between a corrupt mafia dealing business man, or a corrupt two timing lying career politician, when the economy has been compromised, I believe I know which way the public will swing. Hillary is running on the current record of the political party that currently is in office.

This is the same government that wants to convince small business, now the backbone of the economy, that, "You didn't build that." How smart is that for Hillary when essentially this statement is what got her husband elected. . .
quote-it-s-the-economy-stupid-bill-clinton-340538.jpg

Though the government releases all sorts of statements and statistics telling us how good things are, folks just don't feel it. Prices go up, wages go down, and who in government or at the FED gives a shit?

So what if this administration has allegedly added "more jobs" since some administration long ago. . . . Does it matter if they are all part time jobs at big box stores and coffee houses paying min. wage with no benefits? You can't raise families and send kids to college with those wages. And even if you could, once your kids get out of school, what sort of future do they have to look forward to? :dunno:
I'm going to be clear. I'm not a Trump fan. I think he's about the worst candidate I've seen in my lifetime. He's unqualified and frankly insane. He's playing to some of the absolute worst elements of the American public.

That said, don't underestimate him in the general. This post shows why. Hillary in any other year would be considered one of the weakest candidates the DNC could put up for the general. The general election is going to come down to who voters dislike least. I'm not confident Hillary wins that.
I agree.

Trump is bad, Hillary is far worse. So, once again we vote for the lesser of two evils.
Or refuse to be a bitch. . .

Forum List

Back