This is Why Trump Will Get Slaughtered in November

If every voter would research Hillary, she wouldn't get any votes outside of the 1%.

This video destroys her completely...

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

The poll found Trump was the top reason Latinos will vote in the 2016 election.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Pollsters set out to survey Latino voters
I believe Trump could lose the general election on the same scale Mondale did to Reagan.
I would say it is more likely Cankles gets blown out in the general...pun intended.
In this crazy election year I won't rule anything out but we saw her southern firewall hold against Sanders and minority voters come out big for her I don't see that changing in the general.
However, those were VERY motivated political citizens. In the end, they will add up to less than 20% of the electorate. The voters for the GE are a very different political animal.

voteTotals.jpg

A Useful Reminder of Where the Election Really Stands
Voting Date Source: New York Times (as of 10:00am PT March 2, 2016)
Population Data Source: Pew Research Center

It will be great to see Trump lose only for the reason that is is good to see bad people fail. His supporters are bad people. Thus it will be particularly satisfying.
Here we have black and white proposition; The people with whom I disagree are bad. A sign of our times and the dumbing down of Americans.
I disagree with Cruz and Kasich's supporters. I'm not super fond of the Clinton supporters. I never once thought Bush supporters, or Bush himself, were bad people.

But Trump? Yeah, a lot of his supporters are the kind of folks that deserve a loss for being a bad person. Trump himself is fairly scuzzy. When he loses, and I think he will either in Cleveland or in the general, I won't feel very bad for a majority of his supporters or him.

If every voter would research Hillary, she wouldn't get any votes outside of the 1%.

This video destroys her completely...

And yet, she's still leading on Trump. The GOP is going to have to face the facts at some point that beating Hillary should have been easy. Instead, the party has completely imploded and is on the verge of nominating someone who is consistently losing in head to head polls. Someone that can't even bring a majority of voters in his own party to the voting booths. This should have been a cakewalk for the GOP. Instead, they're heading into a disaster head on.

Trump and his supporters are hemorrhaging Hispanics like they did blacks 40 years ago. They can't lose 80% of Hispanics and win a national election. They are too big a constituency and in swing states like Nevada that will also cost them House and Senate seats.

In a head-to-head general election match-up with Donald Trump, Nevada Latino voters would choose Hillary Clinton by a 76-13 margin. Bernie Sanders, who lost in the February caucus to Clinton, actually fared even better in 82-9 over trump.

"Trump has increased the enthusiasm for turning out to vote to stop his potential presidency," said Dr. David Damore, Sr. Analyst, Latino Decisions.

Hispanic voters heavily favor Democratic candidates, so if the presidential race ends up being close, the left lean by Latinos could be the difference maker.

"If you're seeing 75-80 percent of the vote going towards the Democrats, it makes it very, very difficult for the Republicans to get anywhere in the margins they're going to need," Damore said

Don't worry. After he wins the GOP nomination, Trump will inform America he is pro-choice right up to the ninth month of pregnancy, that he will repeal Obamacare and replace it with Medicare For All, that he will raise the federal minimum wage to 25 dollars, and that he is planning on adopting 43 Muslims from Syria.

And he will tell us this in Spanish.

And he'll probably win going away.

R

I believe Trump could lose the general election on the same scale Mondale did to Reagan.
I would say it is more likely Cankles gets blown out in the general...pun intended.
In this crazy election year I won't rule anything out but we saw her southern firewall hold against Sanders and minority voters come out big for her I don't see that changing in the general.
However, those were VERY motivated political citizens. In the end, they will add up to less than 20% of the electorate. The voters for the GE are a very different political animal.

voteTotals.jpg

Right now Trump has at best 40 percent of the Republican Party behind him with the slash and burn campaign he has run I'm thinking he might get 50 percent at best if I'm right there is a major problem for him right off the bat. Trump also has terrible numbers with black, Hispanic, and women voters as badas Hillary may be the Democrats have shown they are willing to rally behind her all Hillary really has to do is just get the pre Obama turn out of minority and women voters to come out for her and she should have an easy win. But as I said before with this election cycle assume nothing.

It will be great to see Trump lose only for the reason that is is good to see bad people fail. His supporters are bad people. Thus it will be particularly satisfying.
Here we have black and white proposition; The people with whom I disagree are bad. A sign of our times and the dumbing down of Americans.

Have you ever seen SJ have a good day or contribute anything? Be honest

Not much, but then I haven't seen you contribute much either. Your latest "contribution" was especially insipid.

Not much, but then I haven't seen you contribute much either. Your latest "contribution" was especially insipid.

I'll pu my threads up against theirs anydayi

If I were Trump, I would use that in a Debate against Hillary. . . "It's the economy stupid." :badgrin:
Hillary would love to run on the economy and remind voters what a republican economy looks like

Bwahahahahaha, bring it on.
Any time

Let trump run on how the economy is worse than eight years ago

easy, all he has to do is quote government statistics on unemployment, food stamps, welfare, the gap between rich and poor, the national debt, companies leaving the country, the failure of obozocare, insurance companies opting out, underemployed college grads, and the corruption of the Clinton foundation and Hillary's lies.

The economy is much worse than 8 years ago. There is so much anti-dem/lib data available that Trump will crush the bitch.

snap, done deal, Hillary loses big time.

If I were Trump, I would use that in a Debate against Hillary. . . "It's the economy stupid." :badgrin:
Hillary would love to run on the economy and remind voters what a republican economy looks like

Bwahahahahaha, bring it on.
Any time

Let trump run on how the economy is worse than eight years ago

easy, all he has to do is quote government statistics on unemployment, food stamps, welfare, the gap between rich and poor, the national debt, companies leaving the country, the failure of obozocare, insurance companies opting out, underemployed college grads, and the corruption of the Clinton foundation and Hillary's lies.

The economy is much worse than 8 years ago. There is so much anti-dem/lib data available that Trump will crush the bitch.

snap, done deal, Hillary loses big time.
All voters care about is low unemployment and cheap gas

You lose

IF Trump is the nominee, Hillary will be running (for her life) on her character, or lack thereof. Hilarious that Dems are dancing in the streets over Trump's perceived flip flopping, has Hillary ever met an issue she hasn't supported both sides on?
Hilary's character vastly exceeds Trumps

Ask his ex wives

Yes, you do that.
Donald Trump’s kids and ex-wife say he’d make a great president
Donald Trump's kids and ex-wife say he'd make a great president

R

voteTotals.jpg

Right now Trump has at best 40 percent of the Republican Party behind him with the slash and burn campaign he has run I'm thinking he might get 50 percent at best if I'm right there is a major problem for him right off the bat. Trump also has terrible numbers with black, Hispanic, and women voters as badas Hillary may be the Democrats have shown they are willing to rally behind her all Hillary really has to do is just get the pre Obama turn out of minority and women voters to come out for her and she should have an easy win. But as I said before with this election cycle assume nothing.
So you think those Americans are going to vote for Hillary instead huh?

Forum List

Back