This is Why Trump Won in 2016

And will win again in 2020. Tards never learn.

Trumpsters will never learn. 2020 is not 2016. In 2016, voters thought that both candidates were dishonest and untrustworthy. Trump only narrowly won in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Democrats flip these 3 states and it is all over. The coalition that elected Trump is smashed. Suburban voters and well educated voters went heavily Democrat in 2018.

Trump made 2018 about illegals and the results were not good for Republicans. Loss of the House and smaller gains in the Senate than expected including a Democrat pickup in Arizona.

Can we bump this in 2020? I'm sure it would mean you never learn.

They sure do misread what's been going on the last 2 years. They never learn. Hope they never do.

He should have called the police.

No doubt she was an illegal alien or she would have not acted like that.

Last edited:

Trumpsters will never learn. 2020 is not 2016. In 2016, voters thought that both candidates were dishonest and untrustworthy. Trump only narrowly won in Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin. Democrats flip these 3 states and it is all over. The coalition that elected Trump is smashed. Suburban voters and well educated voters went heavily Democrat in 2018.

Trump made 2018 about illegals and the results were not good for Republicans. Loss of the House and smaller gains in the Senate than expected including a Democrat pickup in Arizona.

How could anyone educated vote for HER. You mean indoctrinated right?

How could anyone educated vote for Trump? You are the indoctrinated one.

How will we ever recover from your ad hominem?

Actually this is why.

1900eef9b571ca0253420546e2462bca.jpg

Fixed it for ya. I'll send you a bill.

and you appear, oh the irony!!!!

LOL. He'll probably win but it'll be because of the econ and the dems may never find a dinner table issue, which may sorta be the point you want to make, but immigration is not really high on most people's lists.

State of the Union 2019: How Americans see major national issues

yeah, Cause that whole wall thing didn't get him elected. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well no, it didn't, but it got some idiots to vote for him.

Republicans to Trump: Your immigration shake-up makes no sense

You don't have to think to be a Trump supporter.

Yes, we must demonize each other. The ruling class loves that.

You didn’t answer the question.

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump

"Politicians may be too timid to explore the subject, but a new book from, of all places, Oxford University Press promises to be incendiary.

"'“Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know,' by Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, dares to ask—and even attempts to answer—whether Russian meddling had a decisive impact in 2016.

"Jamieson offers a forensic analysis of the available evidence and concludes that Russia very likely delivered Trump’s victory."

Jamieson has spent the last 40 years studying political ads, debates, and speeches; she has supporters among Democrats and Republicans.

"She continued, 'I’m not arguing that Russians pulled the voting levers. I’m arguing that they persuaded enough people to either vote a certain way or not vote at all.'

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania."

lol@u.png

There's another reason why Trump won, comments just like that.

How in the fuck can you be "educated" when you never learn?!

I've told leftists time and time again why Trump won, you can, too! You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink.

There's no way you're educated, you parrot. You are ineducable.

To be blunt: You do not learn.

Last edited:
didnt Hillary have a 50 point lead until the world saw her faint under her van?

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

"Politicians may be too timid to explore the subject, but a new book from, of all places, Oxford University Press promises to be incendiary.

"'“Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know,' by Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, dares to ask—and even attempts to answer—whether Russian meddling had a decisive impact in 2016.

"Jamieson offers a forensic analysis of the available evidence and concludes that Russia very likely delivered Trump’s victory."

Jamieson has spent the last 40 years studying political ads, debates, and speeches; she has supporters among Democrats and Republicans.

"She continued, 'I’m not arguing that Russians pulled the voting levers. I’m arguing that they persuaded enough people to either vote a certain way or not vote at all.'

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania."
I WANTED TRUMP ON THE TICKET BUT WAS VOTING FOR
WHOEVER THE REPUBLICANS NOMINATED

FUCK HILLARY

NO ONE INFLUENCED OR BRAINWASHED ME
TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

FRANKLY, I FIND THAT TO BE AN INSULT
TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

Did you cast your ballot in Wisconsin, Michigan, or Pennsylvania?

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...."

"Strikingly, the July indictment showed that Russian hackers’ first attempt to infiltrate the computer servers in Clinton’s personal offices had taken place on July 27, 2016, the same day that Trump had declared, 'Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the thirty thousand e-mails that are missing,” adding, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.'"
No, I did not...I live in Chicago

TOTAL SPENT ON TV ADS:
  • CLINTON: $253 million
  • TRUMP: $93 million

DAYS AS A CANDIDATE (ON ELECTION DAY):
  • CLINTON: 576
  • TRUMP: 512
RALLIES/SPEECHES HELD (IN 2016):
  • CLINTON: 278+
  • TRUMP: 302
PLACES CAMPAIGNED:
  • CLINTON: 37 states plus Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico
  • TRUMP: 45 plus Washington, D.C. and Mexico and Scotland
FUNDRAISERS ATTENDED:
  • CLINTON: 350+
  • TRUMP: 50-60
MONEY RAISED:
  • CLINTON: $502 million
  • TRUMP: $258 million
PRESS CONFERENCES OR MEDIA AVAILABILITIES (IN 2016):
  • CLINTON: 25 (each ranging from 2.5 minutes to 25 minutes in length)
  • TRUMP: 22 (last full press conference was July 27)
LARGEST RALLY:
  • CLINTON: Between 14,000 and 18,000 at state universities in Columbus, Ohio, and Phoenix, Arizona
  • TRUMP: 28,000 in Mobile, Alabama
TOTAL SPENT ON TV ADS:
STATE WHERE SPENT MOST ON ADS:
  • CLINTON: Florida
  • TRUMP: Florida
BATTLEGROUND STATE MOST VISITED:
  • CLINTON: Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida (tied)
BATTLEGROUND STATE MOST TRAVELED THIS PAST MONTH:
STATES NEITHER CANDIDATE VISITED: Idaho, Wyoming, Hawaii, Alaska

BREAKDOWN OF CAMPAIGN STOPS IN FINAL 7 DAYS
[10/31 –11/7]
CLINTON:
TOTAL RALLIES: 19
STATES: 8
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • Florida
  • North Carolina
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • Michigan
  • Arizona
TRUMP:
TOTAL RALLIES: 26
STATES: 12
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • North Carolina
  • Virginia
  • Wisconsin
BREAKDOWN OF BATTLEGROUND STATE TRAVEL
CLINTON

Days spent there since clinching nomination on June 7:
  • FLORIDA: 15
  • OHIO: 15
  • PENNSYLVANIA: 15
  • NORTH CAROLINA: 11
  • NEVADA: 6
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: 4
  • MICHIGAN: 4
  • IOWA: 3 (+ 1 event on the Iowa/Illinois border)
  • COLORADO: 3
  • VIRGINIA: 2
  • ARIZONA: 1
  • MINNESOTA: 1
  • WISCONSIN: 0
  • GEORGIA: 0
Days spent there in final month before election (since Oct. 8):
  • FLORIDA: 8
  • OHIO: 5
  • PENNSYLVANIA: 5
  • NORTH CAROLINA: 4
  • NEVADA: 3
  • MICHIGAN: 3
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: 2
  • IOWA: 1
  • COLORADO: 1
  • VIRGINIA: 0
  • MINNESOTA: 0
TRUMP:
Days spent there since clinching nomination on May 26:
  • FLORIDA: 19
  • OHIO: 17
  • PENNSYLVANIA: 14
  • NORTH CAROLINA: 15
  • NEVADA: 4
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: 9
  • MICHIGAN: 7
  • IOWA: 6
  • COLORADO: 7
  • VIRGINIA: 10
  • ARIZONA: 4
  • WISCONSIN: 5
  • FLORIDA: 10
  • PENNSYLVANIA: 7
  • NORTH CAROLINA: 6
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: 5
  • IOWA: 2
  • COLORADO: 4

Hillary spent more time at fund raisers then campaigning

She spent more time with donors,
then with the people she was asking to vote for her

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

View attachment 256070
ef568c4c012926af7f7c5f9a65b2269e.jpg

Trump won the electoral college by 78,000 votes out of 130 million cast, in an election where 3 million votes were lost by the will of the people, and over 1 million votes were denied.

Trump didn’t win anything.

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

I WANTED TRUMP ON THE TICKET BUT WAS VOTING FOR
WHOEVER THE REPUBLICANS NOMINATED

FUCK HILLARY

TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

TO VOTE FOR TRUMP

"The effect of such manipulations could be momentous in an election as close as the 2016 race, in which Clinton got nearly 2.9 million more votes than Trump, and Trump won the Electoral College only because some eighty thousand votes went his way in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania...."

"Strikingly, the July indictment showed that Russian hackers’ first attempt to infiltrate the computer servers in Clinton’s personal offices had taken place on July 27, 2016, the same day that Trump had declared, 'Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the thirty thousand e-mails that are missing,” adding, “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.'"
No, I did not...I live in Chicago

TOTAL SPENT ON TV ADS:

DAYS AS A CANDIDATE (ON ELECTION DAY):
  • CLINTON: 576
  • TRUMP: 512
RALLIES/SPEECHES HELD (IN 2016):
  • CLINTON: 278+
  • TRUMP: 302
PLACES CAMPAIGNED:
  • CLINTON: 37 states plus Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico
  • TRUMP: 45 plus Washington, D.C. and Mexico and Scotland
FUNDRAISERS ATTENDED:
  • CLINTON: 350+
  • TRUMP: 50-60
MONEY RAISED:
  • CLINTON: $502 million
  • TRUMP: $258 million
PRESS CONFERENCES OR MEDIA AVAILABILITIES (IN 2016):
  • CLINTON: 25 (each ranging from 2.5 minutes to 25 minutes in length)
  • TRUMP: 22 (last full press conference was July 27)
LARGEST RALLY:
  • CLINTON: Between 14,000 and 18,000 at state universities in Columbus, Ohio, and Phoenix, Arizona
  • TRUMP: 28,000 in Mobile, Alabama
TOTAL SPENT ON TV ADS:
STATE WHERE SPENT MOST ON ADS:
BATTLEGROUND STATE MOST VISITED:
  • CLINTON: Ohio, Pennsylvania and Florida (tied)
BATTLEGROUND STATE MOST TRAVELED THIS PAST MONTH:
STATES NEITHER CANDIDATE VISITED: Idaho, Wyoming, Hawaii, Alaska

BREAKDOWN OF CAMPAIGN STOPS IN FINAL 7 DAYS
[10/31 –11/7]
CLINTON:
TOTAL RALLIES: 19
STATES: 8
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • Florida
  • North Carolina
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • Michigan
  • Arizona
TRUMP:
TOTAL RALLIES: 26
STATES: 12
  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Iowa
  • Michigan
  • Minnesota
  • Nevada
  • New Hampshire
  • Ohio
  • Pennsylvania
  • North Carolina
  • Virginia
  • Wisconsin
BREAKDOWN OF BATTLEGROUND STATE TRAVEL
CLINTON

Days spent there since clinching nomination on June 7:
  • FLORIDA: 15
  • OHIO: 15
  • PENNSYLVANIA: 15
  • NORTH CAROLINA: 11
  • NEVADA: 6
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: 4
  • MICHIGAN: 4
  • IOWA: 3 (+ 1 event on the Iowa/Illinois border)
  • COLORADO: 3
  • WISCONSIN: 0
  • GEORGIA: 0
  • FLORIDA: 8
  • PENNSYLVANIA: 5
  • NORTH CAROLINA: 4
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: 2
  • IOWA: 1
  • COLORADO: 1
  • VIRGINIA: 0
  • MINNESOTA: 0
TRUMP:
Days spent there since clinching nomination on May 26:
  • FLORIDA: 19
  • OHIO: 17
  • PENNSYLVANIA: 14
  • NORTH CAROLINA: 15
  • NEVADA: 4
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: 9
  • MICHIGAN: 7
  • IOWA: 6
  • COLORADO: 7
  • VIRGINIA: 10
  • ARIZONA: 4
  • WISCONSIN: 5
  • FLORIDA: 10
  • PENNSYLVANIA: 7
  • NORTH CAROLINA: 6
  • NEW HAMPSHIRE: 5
  • IOWA: 2
  • COLORADO: 4

Russians revealed Clinton's email during a critical period in the 2016 election. Imagine how different that election would have been if Putin/Assange had disgorged the Trump campaign's emails of Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Michael Flynn, Jared Kushner, and Trump, Jr?

Among other things, they would have exposed correspondence about the June, 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian lawyer, and the Red Don's payoffs to a porn actress and former Playmate model.

Neither Clinton nor Trump was qualified to become POTUS.
2016-05-06T11-35-03-3Z--1280x720.jpg

They $erve the $ame Ma$ter.

Why Trump "Won"
181001_r32888.jpg

Hahaha Still russia, russia, russia, russia. No, they didn't determine the election. I know it hurts but the hillary lost and trump won and russian didn't determine the outcome.
Hahaha Still russia, russia, russia, russia. No, they didn't determine the election. I know it hurts but the hillary lost and trump won and russian didn't determine the outcome.
Russian meddling (with a big assist from Facebook) did affect voter perceptions of Clinton, especially in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Ohio:

"Then, in July, Mueller indicted twelve Russian intelligence officers for hacking into the computers of the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign.

"The indictment maintained that the Russian government had executed a sprawling and sustained cyberattack on at least three hundred people connected to the Democratic Party and the Clinton campaign, infiltrating their computers and implanting malware that, in some instances, enabled spies to covertly monitor their keystrokes.

"As the Times reported, the Russians had leaked stolen files 'in stages,' a tactic 'that wreaked havoc on the Democratic Party throughout much of the election season.'"

"Strikingly, the July indictment showed that Russian hackers’ first attempt to infiltrate the computer servers in Clinton’s personal offices had taken place on July 27, 2016, the same day that Trump had declared, 'Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the thirty thousand e-mails that are missing,' adding, 'I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.'"

Forum List

Back