This is why we have gun crime, felon caught with gun...out in 27 months..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this is why we have gun crime in the United States...we don't prosecute actual gun criminals seriously...

Gun Felon and "Hot convict" Jeremy Meeks Released from Prison - The Truth About Guns

“30-year-old [Jeremy] Meeks was arrested during a gang sweep June 18 for gun possession in Stockton, Calif.,” nypost.com reported back in February 2015.

“A felon after serving time in 2002 for grand theft, Meeks had a loaded .45 caliber pistol on him during his latest run-in, a federal crime that could have landed him in prison for up to 10 years.”

But didn’t. The so-called “Hot Convict” — whose mug shot melted hearts, inspired modeling offers and may land him a reality TV show — served 27 months. Huh. And now, he’s out . . .

Why should felons be denied a constitutional right after they are out of prison?

That is a good debate topic.......I would fall on the side of non-violent felons getting their rights to weapons back once they prove they can live in civil society....someone will have to make the case for violent criminals because they will commit another violent crime or murder almost certainly..........so allowing them to have guns is nuts....

But..in the spirit of polite debate I will listen to the arguments...

Why should felons be denied a constitutional right after they are out of prison?

He voluntarily forfeited his rights when he committed a felony.

Why do you want to treat a piece of shit felon who preys on others like a law abiding citizen?

Of course real gun crimes aren't prosecuted. Big Government is more interested in putting the yoke on law abiding serfs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back