🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

This Is Why We Say "White Genocide", And Why Donald Trump Should Be Elected President

200_s.gif

None of the following are happening by government action.

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

however, if it were possible I would xfr Steve to Rhodesia.

The map is clear reason what is going on. We put Trump in, problem solved. We will restore the country back to to people the founders originally created it for, White people.

http://www.dailystormer.com/this-is-why-we-say-white-genocide/
Ya know, when people say Trump supporters are all racist bigots I have to disagree. And then I see posts by you like this one and I need to rethink my position.
There is nothing bigoted about restoring the country back to the people it was originally created for.

Steve, you are not the kind of people for which our country was created.

It was created for folks like you to work for folks like me, for which the country was created.

The map is clear reason what is going on. We put Trump in, problem solved. We will restore the country back to to people the founders originally created it for, White people.

Ya know, when people say Trump supporters are all racist bigots I have to disagree. And then I see posts by you like this one and I need to rethink my position.
There is nothing bigoted about restoring the country back to the people it was originally created for.
WTF are you talking about ?
White south Africans invaded and colonized land that already belonged to someone else.
What they created is only now becoming a true nation.
Can you go one second not being a ignorant racist piece of shit?

White south Africans invaded and colonized land that already belonged to someone else.
Who colonized whose land? Who lived in SA before the English and Dutch moved in?

White Anglo Saxons?

Why are you singling out? He has NEVER made an accusation that he wants to put whites first. He clearly speaks of ALL Americans.

Who colonized whose land? Who lived in SA before the English and Dutch moved in?
History of South Africa
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
Part of a series on the
History of South Africa
General periods

Specific themes
South Africa portal
Historical states
in present-day
South Africa

before 1600[show]
1600–1700[show]
1700–1800[show]
1800–1850[show]
1850–1875[show]
1875–1900[show]
1900–present[show]
more
Bartolomeu Dias

Statue of Bartolomeu Dias at the High Commission of South Africa in London. He was the first European navigator to sail around the southernmost tip of Africa.
Republic of South Africa flag

Use Civil and state flag, civil and state ensign
Design The flag of Republic of South Africa was adopted on 27 April 1994. It replaced the flag that had been used since 1928 and was chosen to represent multiculturalism and ethnic diversity in the country's new, post-apartheid democratic order.
The history of South Africa starts more than 100,000 years ago, when the first humans inhabited the region. The historical record of this ethnically diverse country is generally divided into four distinct periods: the pre-colonial era, the colonial era, the post-colonial and apartheid era, and the post-apartheid era. Much of this history, particularly of the colonial and post-colonial eras, is characterized by clashes of culture, violent territorial disputes between European settlers and indigenous people, dispossession and repression, and other racial and political tensions.

The discoveries of diamonds and gold in the 19th century had a profound effect on the fortunes of the region, propelling it onto the world stage and introducing a shift away from an exclusively agrarian-based economy towards industrialisation and the development of urban infrastructure. The discoveries also led to new conflicts culminating in open warfare between the Boer settlers and imperial Britain, fought essentially for control over the nascent South African mining industry.

Following the defeat of the Boers in the Anglo-Boer or South African War (1899–1902), the Union of South Africa was created as a dominion of the British Empire in terms of the South Africa Act 1909, which unified into one entity the four previously separate British colonies: Cape Colony, Natal Colony, Transvaal Colony and Orange River Colony. The country became a self-governing nation state within the British Empire in 1934 following enactment of the Status of the Union Act. The dominion came to an end on 31 May 1961 in consequence of a 1960 referendum, which legitimised the country becoming a sovereign state named Republic of South Africa. A republican constitution was adopted.

From 1948 to 1994, South African politics were dominated by Afrikaner nationalism centered around racial segregation and white minority rule known officially as apartheid, an Afrikaans word meaning "separateness". It was an extension of segregationist legislation enacted prior to the 1934 Union Act. On 27 April 1994, after decades of armed struggle and international opposition to apartheid, during which military and political support was provided primarily by the Soviet Union to the non-racial African National Congress (ANC), the ANC achieved victory in the country's first democratic election. Since then the ANC has dominated the politics of the country in an uneasy alliance with the South African Communist Party and the Congress of South African Trade Unions.

Bantu peoples[edit]
Further information: Bantu migrations
The Bantu expansion was one of the major demographic movements in human prehistory, sweeping much of the African continent during the 2nd and 1st millennia BC.[14] Bantu-speaking communities would have reached southern Africa from the Congo basin by the early centuries AD. The advancing Bantu encroached on the Khoikhoi territory, forcing movement into more arid areas. Some of the migrant groups, ancestral to today's Nguni peoples (the Zulu, Xhosa, Swazi, and Ndebele), preferred to live near the eastern coast of what is present-day South Africa. Others, now known as the Sotho–Tswana peoples (Tswana, Pedi, and Basotho), settled in the interior on the plateau known as the Highveld, while today's Venda, Lemba, and Shangaan-Tsonga peoples made their homes in the north-eastern areas of present-day South Africa.[citation needed]

Looking out over the floodplains of the Luvuvhu River (right) and the Limpopo River (far distance and left)
The Kingdom of Mapungubwe, which was located near the northern border of present-day South Africa, at the confluence of the Limpopo and Shashe rivers adjacent to present-day Zimbabwe and Botswana, was the first indigenous kingdom in southern Africa between AD 900 and 1300. It developed into the largest kingdom in the sub-continent before it was abandoned because of climatic changes in the 14th century. Smiths created objects of iron, copper and gold both for local decorative use and for foreign trade. The kingdom controlled trade through the east African ports to Arabia, India and China, and throughout southern Africa, making it wealthy through the exchange of gold and ivory for imports such as Chinese porcelain and Persian glass beads.[15] According to the archaeology department at University of Witwatersrand, Mapungubwe bears testimony to the existence of an African civilisation that flourished long before the advent of colonisation.[16]

Specifics of the contact between Bantu-speakers and the indigenous Khoisan ethnic group remain largely unresearched, although linguistic proof of some assimilation exists, as several southern Bantu languages (notably Xhosa and Zulu) incorporate many click consonants of the Khoisan languages.[citation needed] The assimilation is not dissimilar to that of the European settlers, who adapted and assimilated the Dutch, Flemish, German and Malay languages into the Dutch patois of Afrikaans.[citation needed]

Early European exploration and settlement[edit]

History of South Africa - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Why are you singling out? He has NEVER made an accusation that he wants to put whites first. He clearly speaks of ALL Americans.
bullshit .. he's a white supremacist all Americans is not in his vocabulary.

Wow, where do I begin on this racist post....

'We the people....'.
- Yes I know that they meant 'We the white folk', but more now than ever we need to be rejecting the race baiting, racial divisions being incited by our leaders at the highest levels, and come together as 'We the people' - ONE nation under God - and get past our childish, racist hatred for one another. As the saying goes and goes correctly, "United we stand, divided we fall.'

'We the people....'.
- Yes I know that they meant 'We the white folk', but more now than ever we need to be rejecting the race baiting, racial divisions being incited by our leaders at the highest levels, and come together as 'We the people' - ONE nation under God - and get past our childish, racist hatred for one another. As the saying goes and proprotions goes correctly, "United we stand, divided we fall.'
gotta strap on my jet pack the bullshit is rising to epic
proportions

'We the people....'.
- Yes I know that they meant 'We the white folk', but more now than ever we need to be rejecting the race baiting, racial divisions being incited by our leaders at the highest levels, and come together as 'We the people' - ONE nation under God - and get past our childish, racist hatred for one another. As the saying goes and proprotions goes correctly, "United we stand, divided we fall.'
proportions

Which part do you object, or was this simply a personal attack?

Do you disagree and think the Founding Fathers meant people of color when 'We the people' were written? Do you believe racial division is NOT being incited?
Do you believe it is not imperative to come together as a nation and end the division / racism? What specific part do you have a problem with?

'We the people....'.
proportions

Which part do you object, or was this simply a personal attack?

Do you disagree and think the Founding Fathers meant people of color when 'We the people' were written? Do you believe racial division is NOT being incited?
Do you believe it is not imperative to come together as a nation and end the division / racism? What specific part do you have a problem with?
there is no specific part. trying to cherry pick does not save your non sense .
nothing you post has ever had anything to do with we the people .
it's not a personal attack it's a statement of fact.

The Native Americans

The Native Americans
to racist wastes of sperm like the op indigenous people don't count.

Forum List

Back