This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about Trump's comical outreach to black voters?

Yes, but one of you libs brought up Trump's supposed sexual assault admission as evidence what a bad person he is.

I think that ironically, he made a good point.

THe mass hysteria around that delusion, is similar to the mass hysteria of the GOP being racist.

It would be better though, for us to discuss the effects of Trump's policies that could be a basis for such an outreach, such as the rise in wages, especially on the lower end of the socio-economic scale.

Isn't this thread supposed to be about Trump's comical outreach to black voters?
There are always going to be folks voting against their best interest Republicans imho showed us that As a matter of fact I might be guilty of that knowing that markets will fall if Sanders or warren become president but still I can't vote for Trump

...mass hysteria...
I understand that we're living in a time of cartoonish hyperbole, but I'm afraid I don't see a lot of "mass hysteria" here.

And the GOP clearly continues to push this notion that they understand the priorities and motivations of Black America.

But from your description, it's in fact not outreach of any kind. It's just the ignorant expectation that Black America is supposed to thank Trump for not screwing up the trajectory of the unemployment rate he inherited from his predecessor.

I don't know who, outside of Trumpworld, is going to buy that, especially with the clear racism that exists with so many of his supporters.

You had to cut the entire part where I made my point. So you could just argue about the meaning of the word, "pass".

Seriously. Think about that.

Here it is again.

At some point, you attempt to move to third base. The woman either "let" you, or not.

Trump stated his opinion that women are more likely to "let" you, if you are rich and famous.

That entire bit about the exact definition of "pass"? That is you playing a word game to avoid looking at how utterly silly your position is right now.

It does not change a thing...according to you grabbing a woman by the pussy is part of making a pass at her...nobody in the world thinks this is true but you and Trump...though I also suspect you do not even think it is true but you have to defend Trump to your dying breath

...mass hysteria...
I understand that we're living in a time of cartoonish hyperbole, but I'm afraid I don't see a lot of "mass hysteria" here.

And the GOP clearly continues to push this notion that they understand the priorities and motivations of Black America.

But from your description, it's in fact not outreach of any kind. It's just the expectation that Black America is supposed to thank Trump for not screwing up the trajectory of the unemployment rate he inherited from his predecessor.

I don't know who, outside of Trumpworld, is going to buy that, especially with the clear racism that exists with so many of his supporters.

Keeping an economic expansion going, long past the normal length of time an expansion lasts, is not nothing.

Changing the immigration and trade policies, to have wages, FINALLY start to rise, is also not nothing.

Offering real economic benefits, to significant percentages of blacks, is not nothing.

It is also worth noting, the Trump has done several of the symbolic gestures, that you have said is what is needed, such as having Kanye West to the Oval Office.

...mass hysteria...

But from your description, it's in fact not outreach of any kind. It's just the expectation that Black America is supposed to thank Trump for not screwing up the trajectory of the unemployment rate he inherited from his predecessor.

Keeping an economic expansion going, long past the normal length of time an expansion lasts, is not nothing.

Changing the immigration and trade policies, to have wages, FINALLY start to rise, is also not nothing.

Offering real economic benefits, to significant percentages of blacks, is not nothing.

It is also worth noting, the Trump has done several of the symbolic gestures, that you have said is what is needed, such as having Kanye West to the Oval Office.
Kanye. Holy crap. Of all people. Well, that should do it.

I guess what you don't understand is that this kind of "argument" is insulting to a vast majority of American Blacks.

Okay, you're going to keep trying this, keep up the good work.

You had to cut the entire part where I made my point. So you could just argue about the meaning of the word, "pass".

Here it is again.

At some point, you attempt to move to third base. The woman either "let" you, or not.

Trump stated his opinion that women are more likely to "let" you, if you are rich and famous.

That entire bit about the exact definition of "pass"? That is you playing a word game to avoid looking at how utterly silly your position is right now.

It does not change a thing...according to you grabbing a woman by the pussy is part of making a pass at her...nobody in the world thinks this is true but you and Trump...though I also suspect you do not even think it is true but you have to defend Trump to your dying breath

You asked for an example of me, attempting to move to Third Base at a party. I gave you one. The woman in question is still a friend of mine, decades later.

YOur pretense that it is wrong, is literally hysterical.

...mass hysteria...

Did he invite his wife or just Kanye who made a fool of himself?

...mass hysteria...

I guess what you don't understand is that this kind of "argument" is insulting to a vast majority of American Blacks.

It is up to individual black people whether to choose to take offense, or to take it as it was intended.

If any significant portion take it as intended, then it might be the opening we need. We being the nation as a whole.

If not, then they choose to be offended, and ignore Trump's outreach. Nothing we can do about that.

We can reach out. IF the hand is ignored, there is nothing more we can do.

...mass hysteria...

Did he invite his wife or just Kanye who made a fool of himself?

Personally don't know or care. It was a symbolic gesture not aimed at me.

That spoken word stream of consciousness bit he did, I find very annoying. It is talking AT someone, not TO someone. There is not opportunity for back and forth. It is a form of lecture. imo.

imo, it was quite a gesture for a man of Trump's age and status, to let himself be lectured to.

I would have been tempted to interrupt. Strongly.

Here it is again.

You asked for an example of me, attempting to move to Third Base at a party. I gave you one. The woman in question is still a friend of mine, decades later.

no, that is not what I asked you for. Trump was not talking about rounding the bases, he was talking about jumping right to 3rd base. So, give us an example of when you grabbed a woman by the pussy as part of making a pass at her

...mass hysteria...

It is up to individual black people whether to choose to take offense, or to take it as it was intended.

If any significant portion take it as intended, then it might be the opening we need. We being the nation as a whole.

If not, then they choose to be offended, and ignore Trump's outreach. Nothing we can do about that.

Trumps hand means nothing Just need to watch him pick your pocket

You're not reaching out unless and until you hold your own accountable.

Unless and until you do, this is a lie and a farce. And Black Americans know it.

What you are asking for, is for us to spend all of our time, eating our own, and making sure that you can destroy any of us that become a problem for you, with a false accusation, any time you want.

That is not a path forward, but a path downward. For the nation as a whole.

Trump has reached out, as you said he should do, with symbolic gestures.

Here it is again.

no, that is not what I asked you for. Trump was not talking about rounding the bases, he was talking about jumping right to 3rd base. So, give us an example of when you grabbed a woman by the pussy as part of making a pass at her

Nothing he said, justifys that spin.

You are making shit up now.

...mass hysteria...

Trumps hand means nothing Just need to watch him pick your pocket

He reached out. If it is ignored, then we stay divided.

Why do you want that? Why are you against healing racial divide?

Unless and until you do, this is a lie and a farce. And Black Americans know it.

What you are asking for, is for us to spend all of our time, eating our own, and making sure that you can destroy any of us that become a problem for you, with a false accusation, any time you want.

I've never said that symbolic gestures are needed, since I know that they're an insult.

Well, your way sure is working great, so good luck with that. When it doesn't work, you can blame someone else.

She did not stop me because it was not "ok" but because she did not want to actually have sex in the pantry.

She demonstrated that she did not consider it, not "ok", by continuing to make out with me, and then remaining my friend afterwards for decades to the present day.

So, it as ok with her..she just didn't let you do it...damn do you get dizzy when you spin that much? Perhaps she stayed friends with you because when you tried and she stopped you, you actually stopped. Do you think had you kept doing it she would have still be ok with it?

Trump's point was, that if I was rich and famous, instead of a nearly penniless college student, that she might have "let" me.

That you find that opinion to be a scandal, is literally hysterical. You are in the grip of a mass hysteria.

Seriously dude, people in the future will read of this, and laugh at you.

I think you are the one that is already being laughed at, you obsession with the wealthy and your acceptance that the same rules do not apply to them is the sort of thing that you should be ridiculed for.

1. Making a pass and taking a no, is normal male behavior in this country. Nothing Trump said, implied in anyway that he believes anything else.

2. Women treat men differently, ie are more open to sexual advances from them, if the man has attributes that they find attractive, such as, in this case, wealth and fame. That you have managed to convince yourself otherwise, is literally hysterical of you. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.

You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

If Trump tried that with me, he'd get a knee to his mushroom shaped pecker. He's gross and disgusting no amount of money or fame can change that.

I've never said that symbolic gestures are needed, since I know that they're an insult.

Well, your way sure is working great, so good luck with that. When it doesn't work, you can blame someone else.

How are they an insult?

Forum List

Back