This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

Hello. When writing or speaking about black American citizens, I really wish people would distinguish responsible, reasonably well-adjusted, FREE-THINKING black American citizens, from illogical, INTRA-RACIAL #DISCRIMINATION & HATE practicing #ProBlack American citizens!

Ignoring illogical bullies, bravely, this American speaks about experiencing HATEFUL #PROBLACK influence during his childhood upbringing.

"I Used to Hate White People | My #WalkAway Story" by It's Kyou 414,682 views

_mechee x, tiffany d. cross, PRO BLACK Impeach Trump.png z.Kids Recognizing Denounce Intra-Racial discrimination.jpg stevie wonder, shawn carter child abuse.jpg

Peace.

I think that it is possible for Trump to increase support from Blacks. He has the good economy and criminal justice reform to run on. Let's see what happens election day 2020.

Democrats care more about illegal aliens than African-American citizens, or our military, or citizens all over the place

Your going to love this independent news source that agrees with you on trump.LOL

SPYGATE Poster and Special Report
Your package with the Spygate poster and Special Report, "70 Ways President Trump Has Changed The Nation" will be shipped to you as soon as we process your subscription.

ever hear of this news source?

www.theepochtimes.com

some blacks are so ignorant about Obama they dont want to look at the evidence of his corruption,they want to believe he is their savior but thank god not all blacks are that stupid and realise that Obama has betrayed the black community.

Last edited:
FUnny, a second ago, "grabbing a pussy...not in a relationship" was wrong. Now you admit that you have done so, many times.

Did Trump say, "standing in the bar"? Or is that spin you added?

Never with someone that I was not relationship with, even if that relationship was only for one night.

That is not what your god was talking about, and you full well know it.

So, back in college, once I was at a party. This one woman who was a friend of mine, her boyfriend left to drive someone home.

I took her into the pantry,and we made out. I moved to second base and "grabbed" her tits, and fondled them as we made out. They were magnificent.

After a few minutes, I made a move to "grab" her pussy. She stopped me, we made out for a few more minutes, and then returned to the Party before her boyfriend got back.

Trump's point, was that, if you are famous, that women "let" you do that.

ONly a dishonest person would pretend that this is shocking, or god forbid, sexual assault.
LOLOL

Again, that's Trump saying the women let him. You're literally quoting the assailant as evidence it's not assault. Meanwhile, the line of women claiming they didn't let him goes out the door. According to your nonsense, a celebrity can't be guilty of rape when all the celebrity has to do is assert, when you're a celebrity, women let you have sex with them.

:cuckoo:

Your Trump Defense Syndrome is truly a remarkable thing to observe.

The one woman he claimed to have made an aggressive move on, when questioned, did not even realize that he had been hitting on her.

Trump, imo, is much like an attractive woman. What they interpret as "making an aggressive pass" at someone, is really just making themselves available, to let the other person do all the work.

He is too rich, too famous, and too tall, to have any idea how hard it is, for the rest of us, to successfully hit on women.
He was clear, he thought any woman he met wanted to have sex with him. "When you're a celebrity, they let you do anything." That's part and parcel with being a narcissist.

And again, the line of women complaining they didn't let him grope them is yuge.

He was clear. Women generally treat rich and famous men, differently than they treat men who are not rich and famous.

It is mass hysteria, that any significant number of people, can find that opinion to be upsetting.

It is good that you lefties brought that up. The belief you have that pointing that out, is "evidence" of sexism, or even sexual assault,

is very similar to the nonsense about the GOP , or Trump being racist.

THus, we can see, why it is hopeful for Trump, to make some headway with the black vote.

She did not stop me because it was not "ok" but because she did not want to actually have sex in the pantry.

She demonstrated that she did not consider it, not "ok", by continuing to make out with me, and then remaining my friend afterwards for decades to the present day.

So, it as ok with her..she just didn't let you do it...damn do you get dizzy when you spin that much? Perhaps she stayed friends with you because when you tried and she stopped you, you actually stopped. Do you think had you kept doing it she would have still be ok with it?

Trump's point was, that if I was rich and famous, instead of a nearly penniless college student, that she might have "let" me.

That you find that opinion to be a scandal, is literally hysterical. You are in the grip of a mass hysteria.

Seriously dude, people in the future will read of this, and laugh at you.

I think you are the one that is already being laughed at, you obsession with the wealthy and your acceptance that the same rules do not apply to them is the sort of thing that you should be ridiculed for.

1. Making a pass and taking a no, is normal male behavior in this country. Nothing Trump said, implied in anyway that he believes anything else.

2. Women treat men differently, ie are more open to sexual advances from them, if the man has attributes that they find attractive, such as, in this case, wealth and fame. That you have managed to convince yourself otherwise, is literally hysterical of you. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.
Making a pass is completely normal male behavior. Making a pass by grabbing a woman's pussy is not normal male behavior. In fact, one can end up being charged with criminal assault for such behavior.

You've never touched a woman's pussy?

Oh?. So, you are an incel? That is fine. Listen, trust me. It is normal male behavior. I have a lot of experience in this, and you can listen to me as a valid Authority on the subject.

Anyhow. The hysteria revealed by you people on this subject, ie Trump's opinion that women treat rich and famous men differently than average guys,

is very relevant to this thread. It is very similar to the delusional belief that the GOP is the party of racism, and

plays very well into showing why Trump is well set up to make serious inroads into the black vote.

Which is why the hysteria on the left is INCREASING.

All I can hope at this point is that, whether it's 2021 or 2025, we can return to some semblance of decency, dignity, honor and honesty in the White House.

And, that neither party will ever, ever again stoop so low as to spin and deflect and lie for a person in power like this.

Hopefully this is rock bottom. Just that. I'm reduced to that. I'll take that.

1. Making a pass and taking a no, is normal male behavior in this country. Nothing Trump said, implied in anyway that he believes anything else.

2. Women treat men differently, ie are more open to sexual advances from them, if the man has attributes that they find attractive, such as, in this case, wealth and fame. That you have managed to convince yourself otherwise, is literally hysterical of you. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.

1. Nobody but you and Trump think that grabbing a woman's pussy is "making a pass at her". This speaks volumes about you.

2. Is this the excuse you use to console yourself for never getting any pussy?

This is interesting.

Baseball metaphors for sex - Wikipedia

"Among American adolescents, baseball metaphors for sex are often used as euphemisms for the degree of physical intimacy achieved in sexual encounters or relationships.[1] In the metaphor, first prevalent in the aftermath of World War II, sexual activities are described as if they are actions in a game of baseball"

Dating from the freaking 1940s.

Among the most commonly used metaphors are the bases describing levels of physical intimacy (generally from a heterosexual perspective). Definitions vary, but the following are typical usages of the terms:[4]

• First base – mouth-to-mouth kissing, especially French kissing;
  • Second base – skin-to-skin touching/kissing of the breasts; in some contexts, it may instead refer to touching any erogenous zones through the clothes (i.e., not actually touching the skin);
  • Third base – touching below the waist (without sexual intercourse) or manual stimulation of the genitals; in some contexts, it may instead refer to oral stimulation of the genitals;
  • Home run (home base or scoring) – "full" (penetrative) sexual intercourse.

"

So, you pretending to have never heard of this?

Seriously. Gator, you are in the grip of mass hysteria. Wake up.

You are in a make out session. You don't stop and verbally ask permission to move to the next "base", you just "make a move" and the woman either "lets" you, or stops you.

Everyone knows this.

BUT, your hysteria on this issue, is very relevant, as it shows how little faith should be placed in the similar hysterical belief that the gop or Trump is racist.

Trump has a great chance to move on the votes of any blacks, who might be snapped out of this hysteria, by the impact of Trump's economic policies, bringing benefits to them personally.

We only need to lose the black vote by less, to win big. Lord knows the Dems can't win the White Vote. Hell, they can't even try to win it, without offending their base.

1. Nobody but you and Trump think that grabbing a woman's pussy is "making a pass at her". This speaks volumes about you.

2. Is this the excuse you use to console yourself for never getting any pussy?

This is interesting.

Baseball metaphors for sex - Wikipedia

"Among American adolescents, baseball metaphors for sex are often used as euphemisms for the degree of physical intimacy achieved in sexual encounters or relationships.[1] In the metaphor, first prevalent in the aftermath of World War II, sexual activities are described as if they are actions in a game of baseball"

Dating from the freaking 1940s.

Among the most commonly used metaphors are the bases describing levels of physical intimacy (generally from a heterosexual perspective). Definitions vary, but the following are typical usages of the terms:[4]

• First base – mouth-to-mouth kissing, especially French kissing;
  • Second base – skin-to-skin touching/kissing of the breasts; in some contexts, it may instead refer to touching any erogenous zones through the clothes (i.e., not actually touching the skin);
  • Third base – touching below the waist (without sexual intercourse) or manual stimulation of the genitals; in some contexts, it may instead refer to oral stimulation of the genitals;
  • Home run (home base or scoring) – "full" (penetrative) sexual intercourse.

"

So, you pretending to have never heard of this?

Seriously. Gator, you are in the grip of mass hysteria. Wake up.

You are in a make out session. You don't stop and verbally ask permission to move to the next "base", you just "make a move" and the woman either "lets" you, or stops you.

Thank you for once again proving me correct and yourself wrong. According to you, grabbing a woman by the pussy is part of making a pass at her. Then you post the old baseball analogy and prove yourself to be wrong. Once you have made it to first base you are no longer making a pass at a woman, she has accepted your pass and moved to the next part.

your unnatural need to defend your god sitting in the White House has you talking in circles...yet again.

holy crap
Mac. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.
Have you really even asked a woman for permission, verbally, to touch her below the waist?
Please stop. Seriously. Do this with someone else.

You make a pass at a woman. THey either "let" you do it, or they don't. That is normal behavior.

YOU are the one being batshit crazy right now. Not me. Not Trump.

only you and Trump think that grabbing the pussy is part of the "making a pass" at someone.

Forum List

Back