This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

1. Making a pass and taking a no, is normal male behavior in this country. Nothing Trump said, implied in anyway that he believes anything else.

2. Women treat men differently, ie are more open to sexual advances from them, if the man has attributes that they find attractive, such as, in this case, wealth and fame. That you have managed to convince yourself otherwise, is literally hysterical of you. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.

1. Nobody but you and Trump think that grabbing a woman's pussy is "making a pass at her". This speaks volumes about you.

2. Is this the excuse you use to console yourself for never getting any pussy?

This is interesting.

Baseball metaphors for sex - Wikipedia

"Among American adolescents, baseball metaphors for sex are often used as euphemisms for the degree of physical intimacy achieved in sexual encounters or relationships.[1] In the metaphor, first prevalent in the aftermath of World War II, sexual activities are described as if they are actions in a game of baseball"

Dating from the freaking 1940s.

Among the most commonly used metaphors are the bases describing levels of physical intimacy (generally from a heterosexual perspective). Definitions vary, but the following are typical usages of the terms:[4]

• First base – mouth-to-mouth kissing, especially French kissing;
  • Second base – skin-to-skin touching/kissing of the breasts; in some contexts, it may instead refer to touching any erogenous zones through the clothes (i.e., not actually touching the skin);
  • Third base – touching below the waist (without sexual intercourse) or manual stimulation of the genitals; in some contexts, it may instead refer to oral stimulation of the genitals;
  • Home run (home base or scoring) – "full" (penetrative) sexual intercourse.

"

So, you pretending to have never heard of this?

Seriously. Gator, you are in the grip of mass hysteria. Wake up.

You are in a make out session. You don't stop and verbally ask permission to move to the next "base", you just "make a move" and the woman either "lets" you, or stops you.

Thank you for once again proving me correct and yourself wrong. According to you, grabbing a woman by the pussy is part of making a pass at her. Then you post the old baseball analogy and prove yourself to be wrong. Once you have made it to first base you are no longer making a pass at a woman, she has accepted your pass and moved to the next part.

your unnatural need to defend your god sitting in the White House has you talking in circles...yet again.

You are playing word games.

Just because the woman is letting you kiss her, does not mean she has consented, to further sexual contact. That is an additional step or "Base".

You make the move, she either "let" you, or not.

Trump gave his opinion that women are more likely to "let" you do that, if you are rich and famous, instead of being a regular guy.

And you people flew into hysteria.

This hysteria, is similar to the hysteria that leads you to believe that the gop or Trump is racist.

Thus, the hope that Trump's significant economic benefits for blacks, can be used to make inroads into the black vote.

holy crap
Mac. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.
Have you really even asked a woman for permission, verbally, to touch her below the waist?
Please stop. Seriously. Do this with someone else.

You make a pass at a woman. THey either "let" you do it, or they don't. That is normal behavior.

YOU are the one being batshit crazy right now. Not me. Not Trump.

only you and Trump think that grabbing the pussy is part of the "making a pass" at someone.

And that it why there is a wiki detailing a baseball analogy of the terminology used to describe the process i describe, dating to before either of us were born.

Which I linked to, and cut and pasted, but somehow, you are now pretending that no one thinks that way. Even with documentation showing you that it is a common practice.

And has been, at least for generations.

You are in the grip of mass hysteria.

Snap out of it man.

Just because the woman is letting you kiss her, does not mean she has consented, to further sexual contact. That is an additional step or "Base".

No, they are not word games, words matter. According to you, grabbing the woman by the pussy is part of the process of "making a pass" at a woman.

To the rest of the world getting to the bases comes after you have made the pass and the pass was accepted. Whether you hit a single or a home run is yet to be determined, but the making a pass stage is over

"Defining deviancy down"

Attempting to move to third base is not sexual deviancy. It is completely normal, healthy sexual activity.

Mac. You are in the grip of mass hysteria. Try to snap out of it.

Seriously. You seem like a nice guy. I bet if we met in real life, we could be buds. But you are hysterical right now.

HYSTERICAL.

And that it why there is a wiki detailing a baseball analogy of the terminology used to describe the process i describe, dating to before either of us were born.

The baseball analogy is not about making a pass at someone, it is what comes after you have made the pass.

No, they are not word games, words matter. According to you, grabbing the woman by the pussy is part of the process of "making a pass" at a woman.

To the rest of the world getting to the bases comes after you have made the pass and the pass was accepted. Whether you hit a single or a home run is yet to be determined, but the making a pass stage is over

At some point, you attempt to move to third base. The woman either "let" you, or not.

Trump stated his opinion that women are more likely to "let" you, if you are rich and famous.

That entire bit about the exact definition of "pass"? That is you playing a word game to avoid looking at how utterly silly your position is right now.

"Defining deviancy down"

Attempting to move to third base is not sexual deviancy. It is completely normal, healthy sexual activity.

Seriously. You seem like a nice guy. I bet if we met in real life, we could be buds. But you are hysterical right now.

HYSTERICAL.
Y'know, instead of all this spinning and parsing and deflecting, you could have just said something like this:

"Yeah, that 'grabbing pussy' thing was nasty. He really can act like a teenager at times. But I like him, I'm with him on the issues, so tough shit".

While I wouldn't like that argument much, at least I could respect it.

This kind of stuff, this is just insulting.

That entire bit about the exact definition of "pass"? That is you playing a word game to avoid looking at how utterly silly your position is right now.

No, it is not. Making a pass is letting someone know you are interested...grabbing their pussy is not an acceptable way to do that. By the time you get to first base, they know you are interested.

"Defining deviancy down"

HYSTERICAL.
Y'know, instead of all this spinning and parsing and deflecting, you could have just said something like this:

"Yeah, that 'grabbing pussy' thing was nasty. He really can act like a teenager at times. But I like him, I'm with him on the issues, so tough shit".

Like he would ever say an even slightly negative thing about Trump...you might as well ask him to cut off a finger.

Blacks will support Trump as soon as chickens support the foxes Trump is a proven racist through and through

"Defining deviancy down"

HYSTERICAL.

It was vulgar, the way he discussed it.

But all he said, was his opinion that women are more likely to be receptive to a sexual advance from a man, if he is rich and famous.

That is not shocking. Nor is it sexual assault.

Pretending it is, is hysterical.

"Defining deviancy down"

HYSTERICAL.

Like he would ever say an even slightly negative thing about Trump...you might as well ask him to cut off a finger.
I know. I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything.

But this stuff does trouble me. I've never seen anything quite like this.

No, it is not. Making a pass is letting someone know you are interested...grabbing their pussy is not an acceptable way to do that. By the time you get to first base, they know you are interested.

You had to cut the entire part where I made my point. So you could just argue about the meaning of the word, "pass".

Seriously. Think about that.

Here it is again.

At some point, you attempt to move to third base. The woman either "let" you, or not.

Trump stated his opinion that women are more likely to "let" you, if you are rich and famous.

1. Making a pass and taking a no, is normal male behavior in this country. Nothing Trump said, implied in anyway that he believes anything else.

2. Women treat men differently, ie are more open to sexual advances from them, if the man has attributes that they find attractive, such as, in this case, wealth and fame. That you have managed to convince yourself otherwise, is literally hysterical of you. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.

1. Nobody but you and Trump think that grabbing a woman's pussy is "making a pass at her". This speaks volumes about you.

This is interesting.

"Among American adolescents, baseball metaphors for sex are often used as euphemisms for the degree of physical intimacy achieved in sexual encounters or relationships.[1] In the metaphor, first prevalent in the aftermath of World War II, sexual activities are described as if they are actions in a game of baseball"

Among the most commonly used metaphors are the bases describing levels of physical intimacy (generally from a heterosexual perspective). Definitions vary, but the following are typical usages of the terms:[4]

• Second base – skin-to-skin touching/kissing of the breasts; in some contexts, it may instead refer to touching any erogenous zones through the clothes (i.e., not actually touching the skin);
  • Third base – touching below the waist (without sexual intercourse) or manual stimulation of the genitals; in some contexts, it may instead refer to oral stimulation of the genitals;

"

You are in a make out session. You don't stop and verbally ask permission to move to the next "base", you just "make a move" and the woman either "lets" you, or stops you.

Everyone knows this.

BUT, your hysteria on this issue, is very relevant, as it shows how little faith should be placed in the similar hysterical belief that the gop or Trump is racist.

Trump has a great chance to move on the votes of any blacks, who might be snapped out of this hysteria, by the impact of Trump's economic policies, bringing benefits to them personally.

We only need to lose the black vote by less, to win big. Lord knows the Dems can't win the White Vote. Hell, they can't even try to win it, without offending their base.
You left out Trump was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple

"Defining deviancy down"

HYSTERICAL.

I'm happy to say negative shit about Trump. It is you people that constantly make me defend him, because your attacks are generally insane.

Here is a good clip, that I think you should watch and would enjoy. Not that I am as anti-Trump as the main character.

This is interesting.

"

Everyone knows this.

BUT, your hysteria on this issue, is very relevant, as it shows how little faith should be placed in the similar hysterical belief that the gop or Trump is racist.

Trump has a great chance to move on the votes of any blacks, who might be snapped out of this hysteria, by the impact of Trump's economic policies, bringing benefits to them personally.

We only need to lose the black vote by less, to win big. Lord knows the Dems can't win the White Vote. Hell, they can't even try to win it, without offending their base.
You left out Trump was born on 3rd base and thinks he hit a triple

I touched on that earlier. But these people are more hung up on a far more insane level.

"Defining deviancy down"

HYSTERICAL.

I'm happy to say negative shit about Trump. It is you people that constantly make me defend him, because your attacks are generally insane.

Here is a good clip, that I think you should watch and would enjoy. Not that I am as anti-Trump as the main character.

Thank you for that comment I fully understand it I felt the same way when Republicans bashed Obama You gave us no room to speak against things we didn't care for

"Defining deviancy down"

HYSTERICAL.

Thank you for that comment I fully understand it I felt the same way when Republicans bashed Obama You gave us no room to speak against things we didn't care for

The media always brings forth the partisan saying the most opposed position.

There were times I AGREED with Bill Clinton's actions, and I am sure I was not alone, but the media were talking to the republcians that felt most strongly opposed to them.

Forum List

Back