This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

1. Making a pass and taking a no, is normal male behavior in this country. Nothing Trump said, implied in anyway that he believes anything else.

2. Women treat men differently, ie are more open to sexual advances from them, if the man has attributes that they find attractive, such as, in this case, wealth and fame. That you have managed to convince yourself otherwise, is literally hysterical of you. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.

1. Nobody but you and Trump think that grabbing a woman's pussy is "making a pass at her". This speaks volumes about you.

2. Is this the excuse you use to console yourself for never getting any pussy?

This is interesting.

Baseball metaphors for sex - Wikipedia

"Among American adolescents, baseball metaphors for sex are often used as euphemisms for the degree of physical intimacy achieved in sexual encounters or relationships.[1] In the metaphor, first prevalent in the aftermath of World War II, sexual activities are described as if they are actions in a game of baseball"

Dating from the freaking 1940s.

Among the most commonly used metaphors are the bases describing levels of physical intimacy (generally from a heterosexual perspective). Definitions vary, but the following are typical usages of the terms:[4]

• First base – mouth-to-mouth kissing, especially French kissing;
  • Second base – skin-to-skin touching/kissing of the breasts; in some contexts, it may instead refer to touching any erogenous zones through the clothes (i.e., not actually touching the skin);
  • Third base – touching below the waist (without sexual intercourse) or manual stimulation of the genitals; in some contexts, it may instead refer to oral stimulation of the genitals;
  • Home run (home base or scoring) – "full" (penetrative) sexual intercourse.

"

So, you pretending to have never heard of this?

Seriously. Gator, you are in the grip of mass hysteria. Wake up.

You are in a make out session. You don't stop and verbally ask permission to move to the next "base", you just "make a move" and the woman either "lets" you, or stops you.

Everyone knows this.

BUT, your hysteria on this issue, is very relevant, as it shows how little faith should be placed in the similar hysterical belief that the gop or Trump is racist.

Trump has a great chance to move on the votes of any blacks, who might be snapped out of this hysteria, by the impact of Trump's economic policies, bringing benefits to them personally.

We only need to lose the black vote by less, to win big. Lord knows the Dems can't win the White Vote. Hell, they can't even try to win it, without offending their base.
Where does it say those baseball terms equate to making a pass? One if those terms is "home run," meaning sexual intercourse. How rightarded are you to think fucking is making a pass? :cuckoo:

To go from one "base" to the next, requires an action by the male. THe woman either allows it, or not.

THat action, is the making of the pass. Try to be less pathetic and dishonest.

To go from one "base" to the next, requires an action by the male. THe woman either allows it, or not.

that is not making of the pass, the pass happens before first base.

fuck dude, just give it up...you are starting to sound like Chester the Molester

I've never said that symbolic gestures are needed, since I know that they're an insult.

Well, your way sure is working great, so good luck with that. When it doesn't work, you can blame someone else.

How are they an insult?
God damn. Are symbolic gestures on abortion enough for you, or do you want substance?

I told you what has to happen. You have made it clear you're not going to do it, and I believe you.

My guess is that you know this won't work, but you're just trying to hold off what's coming as long as you can.

1. Big difference between "not enough" and "an insult".

2. And there are policies of real substance that should appeal to large percentages of black voters, from economic policies to, yes, abortion.

3. What you want, is for us to join in the witch hunt, against false accused people. That is not a path forward, but a path down.

4. I doubt it will work. But we have to try. Mostly, I expect, reactions like yours. We can reach out. It is all we can do.
I want you to "join in the witch hunt, against falsely accused people"? That's a blatant lie.

We've discussed the lie that Trump said that nazis are "very fine people".

You basically support that lie.

Thus, you are not limiting your desire to see us police our own, to real actual racists, but to include false accusations too.

We cannot function as a party or a movement, in that scenario, where some one from your side, can destroy any of us, with a false accusation, with the full expectation, that we on the right would join in the witch hunt to destroy them.

We would lose every election, and ever debate.

That is not a reasonable position for you to hold out for, for any racial healing to occur.
I'd think honestly holding one's own side accountable for wrongdoing would be a good thing. Not worrying about how it will look or what the political calculations are. Just keeping your standards high, being honest and principled and doing what's right when you see wrong.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned. I still believe in that stuff. Wow, crazy me! That's why you've seen me squabbling with the left wingers here on issues like PC and Identity Politics. Thousands of times. Wrong is wrong, and spinning for it is nothing more than enabling it.

Okay. You win. We're different. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Last edited:

that is not making of the pass, the pass happens before first base.

fuck dude, just give it up...you are starting to sound like Chester the Molester

And back to arguing semantics, like that matters.

Trump gave his personal observation that women treat men who are rich and famous differently than they treat regular guys.

And you people flew into a rage.

It is literally hysterical.

Snap out of it.

How are they an insult?
God damn. Are symbolic gestures on abortion enough for you, or do you want substance?

I told you what has to happen. You have made it clear you're not going to do it, and I believe you.

My guess is that you know this won't work, but you're just trying to hold off what's coming as long as you can.

2. And there are policies of real substance that should appeal to large percentages of black voters, from economic policies to, yes, abortion.

3. What you want, is for us to join in the witch hunt, against false accused people. That is not a path forward, but a path down.

4. I doubt it will work. But we have to try. Mostly, I expect, reactions like yours. We can reach out. It is all we can do.
I want you to "join in the witch hunt, against falsely accused people"? That's a blatant lie.

Thus, you are not limiting your desire to see us police our own, to real actual racists, but to include false accusations too.

We cannot function as a party or a movement, in that scenario, where some one from your side, can destroy any of us, with a false accusation, with the full expectation, that we on the right would join in the witch hunt to destroy them.

That is not a reasonable position for you to hold out for, for any racial healing to occur.
I'd think honestly holding one's own side accountable for wrongdoing would be a good thing. Not worrying about how it will look or what the political calculations are. Just keeping your standards high, being honest and principled and doing what's right when you see wrong.

Maybe I'm just old fashioned. I still believe in that stuff. Wow, crazy me! That's why you've seen me squabbling with the left wingers here on issues like PC and Identity Politics. Thousands of times. Wrong is wrong, and spinning for it is nothing more than enabling it.

If this outreach was accepted in the spirit it was intended, what is the worst possible outcome you can imagine?

What exactly are you pushing back against?

Trump gave his personal observation that women treat men who are rich and famous differently than they treat regular guys.

Yes, it matters. Words have meaning, whether you want them to or not.

Brock Turner gave his personal observation that a woman let him fuck her behind a dumpster...turns out it was rape despite what he thought it might be.

If this outreach was accepted in the spirit it was intended, what is the worst possible outcome you can imagine?

Worst? I don't honestly know. If it were sincere and honest, I don't see much of a downside. Especially compared to where we are now.

But "outreach" is only the SECOND thing that has to happen. The FIRST thing that has to happen is holding people accountable for their words and actions.

I'm pushing back against bigotry, dishonesty and the enabling of the worst behaviors, from both ends.

Last edited:
LOLOL

Again, that's Trump saying the women let him. You're literally quoting the assailant as evidence it's not assault. Meanwhile, the line of women claiming they didn't let him goes out the door. According to your nonsense, a celebrity can't be guilty of rape when all the celebrity has to do is assert, when you're a celebrity, women let you have sex with them.

:cuckoo:

Your Trump Defense Syndrome is truly a remarkable thing to observe.

The one woman he claimed to have made an aggressive move on, when questioned, did not even realize that he had been hitting on her.

Trump, imo, is much like an attractive woman. What they interpret as "making an aggressive pass" at someone, is really just making themselves available, to let the other person do all the work.

He is too rich, too famous, and too tall, to have any idea how hard it is, for the rest of us, to successfully hit on women.
He was clear, he thought any woman he met wanted to have sex with him. "When you're a celebrity, they let you do anything." That's part and parcel with being a narcissist.

And again, the line of women complaining they didn't let him grope them is yuge.

He was clear. Women generally treat rich and famous men, differently than they treat men who are not rich and famous.

It is mass hysteria, that any significant number of people, can find that opinion to be upsetting.

It is good that you lefties brought that up. The belief you have that pointing that out, is "evidence" of sexism, or even sexual assault,

is very similar to the nonsense about the GOP , or Trump being racist.

THus, we can see, why it is hopeful for Trump, to make some headway with the black vote.
"Generally" is not always a d even one occurrence where such groping is not welcome is sexual aasault.

And there are about 20 women making such a complaint.

But as always, your unbreakable and undying man love for trump is noted.

Your desire to go through a tape of locker room talk, and hold the person to his words, as though it is a formal policy position,

is noted and denied. Try to be less of an non human troll.

The ability of liberals to gin up, and pretend to believe obviously false accusations of sexual misconduct has been made clear. Sorry, such accusations have no weight what so ever.
Trying to frame an admission of sexual assault as "locker room talk" fails you.

So, it as ok with her..she just didn't let you do it...damn do you get dizzy when you spin that much? Perhaps she stayed friends with you because when you tried and she stopped you, you actually stopped. Do you think had you kept doing it she would have still be ok with it?

I think you are the one that is already being laughed at, you obsession with the wealthy and your acceptance that the same rules do not apply to them is the sort of thing that you should be ridiculed for.

1. Making a pass and taking a no, is normal male behavior in this country. Nothing Trump said, implied in anyway that he believes anything else.

2. Women treat men differently, ie are more open to sexual advances from them, if the man has attributes that they find attractive, such as, in this case, wealth and fame. That you have managed to convince yourself otherwise, is literally hysterical of you. You are in the grip of mass hysteria.
Making a pass is completely normal male behavior. Making a pass by grabbing a woman's pussy is not normal male behavior. In fact, one can end up being charged with criminal assault for such behavior.

You've never touched a woman's pussy?

Oh?. So, you are an incel? That is fine. Listen, trust me. It is normal male behavior. I have a lot of experience in this, and you can listen to me as a valid Authority on the subject.

Anyhow. The hysteria revealed by you people on this subject, ie Trump's opinion that women treat rich and famous men differently than average guys,

is very relevant to this thread. It is very similar to the delusional belief that the GOP is the party of racism, and

plays very well into showing why Trump is well set up to make serious inroads into the black vote.

Which is why the hysteria on the left is INCREASING.
"You've never touched a woman's pussy?

Sure I have -- while engaged in mutual fooling around and/or sex. I've never sexually assaulted any women.

"Listen, trust me. It is normal male behavior."

Why would I trust you when you defend sexual assault? :dunno:

And yes, grabbing pussy is normal male behavior; but of course, that's not what you said. What you actually said was making a pass by grabbing pussy is normal male behavior. That's assault if unwelcomed, not normal male behavior.

Your desire to play word games in noted and denied.

I made a number of points. If you wish to address the actual points, instead of playing sophism, please do so.
Your point was that making a pass at a woman by grabbing her pussy is normal male behavior has been thoroughly smashed. And by your own link. :lmao:

Making a pass is completely normal male behavior. Making a pass by grabbing a woman's pussy is not normal male behavior. In fact, one can end up being charged with criminal assault for such behavior.

You've never touched a woman's pussy?

Oh?. So, you are an incel? That is fine. Listen, trust me. It is normal male behavior. I have a lot of experience in this, and you can listen to me as a valid Authority on the subject.

Anyhow. The hysteria revealed by you people on this subject, ie Trump's opinion that women treat rich and famous men differently than average guys,

is very relevant to this thread. It is very similar to the delusional belief that the GOP is the party of racism, and

plays very well into showing why Trump is well set up to make serious inroads into the black vote.

Which is why the hysteria on the left is INCREASING.
"You've never touched a woman's pussy?

Sure I have -- while engaged in mutual fooling around and/or sex. I've never sexually assaulted any women.

"Listen, trust me. It is normal male behavior."

Why would I trust you when you defend sexual assault? :dunno:

And yes, grabbing pussy is normal male behavior; but of course, that's not what you said. What you actually said was making a pass by grabbing pussy is normal male behavior. That's assault if unwelcomed, not normal male behavior.

Your desire to play word games in noted and denied.

I made a number of points. If you wish to address the actual points, instead of playing sophism, please do so.
Your point was that making a pass at a woman by grabbing her pussy is normal male behavior has been thoroughly smashed. And by your own link. :lmao:

It is so normal he has done it once, at a frat party when he was trying to fuck his friends girlfriend...hell of a guy he is.

1. Nobody but you and Trump think that grabbing a woman's pussy is "making a pass at her". This speaks volumes about you.

This is interesting.

"Among American adolescents, baseball metaphors for sex are often used as euphemisms for the degree of physical intimacy achieved in sexual encounters or relationships.[1] In the metaphor, first prevalent in the aftermath of World War II, sexual activities are described as if they are actions in a game of baseball"

Among the most commonly used metaphors are the bases describing levels of physical intimacy (generally from a heterosexual perspective). Definitions vary, but the following are typical usages of the terms:[4]

• Second base – skin-to-skin touching/kissing of the breasts; in some contexts, it may instead refer to touching any erogenous zones through the clothes (i.e., not actually touching the skin);
  • Third base – touching below the waist (without sexual intercourse) or manual stimulation of the genitals; in some contexts, it may instead refer to oral stimulation of the genitals;

"

You are in a make out session. You don't stop and verbally ask permission to move to the next "base", you just "make a move" and the woman either "lets" you, or stops you.

Everyone knows this.

BUT, your hysteria on this issue, is very relevant, as it shows how little faith should be placed in the similar hysterical belief that the gop or Trump is racist.

Trump has a great chance to move on the votes of any blacks, who might be snapped out of this hysteria, by the impact of Trump's economic policies, bringing benefits to them personally.

We only need to lose the black vote by less, to win big. Lord knows the Dems can't win the White Vote. Hell, they can't even try to win it, without offending their base.
Where does it say those baseball terms equate to making a pass? One if those terms is "home run," meaning sexual intercourse. How rightarded are you to think fucking is making a pass? :cuckoo:

Dumbfuck, by the time you get to second base (before grabbing pussy), the pass was already made. Even according to you and that link, a pass was NOT made by grabbing pussy.

Meanwhile, trump indicated that's at least one method he uses to make a pass. That's sexual assault if not consensual; of which about 20 women said they did not consent to his gropping.

You're a sick fuck to condone and defend his behavior.

Yes, it matters. Words have meaning, whether you want them to or not.

Brock Turner gave his personal observation that a woman let him fuck her behind a dumpster...turns out it was rape despite what he thought it might be.

Using that logic, since some one lied about consent means that everyone lies about consent,

how many rapes have you committed, using the standard?

Worst? I don't honestly know. If it were sincere and honest, I don't see much of a downside. Especially compared to where we are now.

But "outreach" is only the SECOND thing that has to happen. The FIRST thing that has to happen is holding people accountable for their words and actions.

I'm pushing back against bigotry, dishonesty and the enabling of the worst behaviors, from both ends.

If you refuse to distinguish between true and false accusations of racism, as you showed with your support of the "very fine people" smear,

then you are not pushing back against bigotry and dishonesty. You are supporting them.

The one woman he claimed to have made an aggressive move on, when questioned, did not even realize that he had been hitting on her.

Trump, imo, is much like an attractive woman. What they interpret as "making an aggressive pass" at someone, is really just making themselves available, to let the other person do all the work.

He is too rich, too famous, and too tall, to have any idea how hard it is, for the rest of us, to successfully hit on women.
He was clear, he thought any woman he met wanted to have sex with him. "When you're a celebrity, they let you do anything." That's part and parcel with being a narcissist.

And again, the line of women complaining they didn't let him grope them is yuge.

He was clear. Women generally treat rich and famous men, differently than they treat men who are not rich and famous.

It is mass hysteria, that any significant number of people, can find that opinion to be upsetting.

It is good that you lefties brought that up. The belief you have that pointing that out, is "evidence" of sexism, or even sexual assault,

is very similar to the nonsense about the GOP , or Trump being racist.

THus, we can see, why it is hopeful for Trump, to make some headway with the black vote.
"Generally" is not always a d even one occurrence where such groping is not welcome is sexual aasault.

And there are about 20 women making such a complaint.

But as always, your unbreakable and undying man love for trump is noted.

Your desire to go through a tape of locker room talk, and hold the person to his words, as though it is a formal policy position,

is noted and denied. Try to be less of an non human troll.

The ability of liberals to gin up, and pretend to believe obviously false accusations of sexual misconduct has been made clear. Sorry, such accusations have no weight what so ever.
Trying to frame an admission of sexual assault as "locker room talk" fails you.

Your pretense of not knowing what the word "let" means, fails you.

Can you tell me what Trump policies majority of black voters support??

Is cutting social security and medicare popular among a majority of black voters??

Is removing pre-existing conditions protection and gutting Obamacare popular with black voters??

Is running up trillion dollar deficits for the purpose of giving away tax cuts to billionaires popular with black folks??

Is parading around black folks like Jesse Lee Peterson, Kanye or Candace Owens supposed to swing the black vote??

Is calling black people slaves for voting for policies that they see benefits them most a popular way to swing the black vote??

This is interesting.

"

Everyone knows this.

Dumbfuck, by the time you get to second base (before grabbing pussy), the pass was already made. Even according to you and that link, a pass was NOT made by grabbing pussy.

Meanwhile, trump indicated that's at least one method he uses to make a pass. That's sexual assault if not consensual; of which about 20 women said they did not consent to his gropping.

You're a sick fuck to condone and defend his behavior.

1. Link to support your definition of the word "pass" and then show evidence that Trump agrees with you, and not me, or take your pretense of outrage and shove it up your ass.

2. He said not such thing. YOu are making shit up now, out of thin air. You are liar.

3. Trump is a tall, rich and famous man, who expressed his opinion that women treat rich and famous men, differently than they treat regular guys. And you are pretending that somehow makes him the bad guy. YOu are full of shit.

Can you tell me what Trump policies majority of black voters support??

Don't need the majority. Just those percentages that agree on policy(s).
remember when I asked what Trump policies black voters support and you didn't answer

If you are thinking the same ole same ole Republican policies are going to get you 20 to 25% of the black vote...you are as delusional as republicans have always been about minority outreach...

Trump had 8% of the black vote in 2016, up from 6% in 2012....and this is despite the fact that Romney was running -- and according to you folks, Romney is an anti-American traitor -- so you would think Trump would do far better than +2%...

Also, Trump was running against a candidate that was as unfavorable as he is -- and that still gained him +2%......There are no policies Trump is pushing that Romney or any other republican wouldn't have pushed....

So you are relying on Trump's cult of personality to suddenly win him +15% of the black vote??

Using that logic, since some one lied about consent means that everyone lies about consent,

how many rapes have you committed, using the standard?

sorry, but that is not the logic I used at all...just pointing out that some times people see things differently. Remember that Weinstein , O'Riley and Cosby all said the women let them do what they did.

using that standard I have committed none...but I do not open up with grabbing women by the pussy like you and the Trumpster

Forum List

Back