This is why we support Trump, he fights: Trump to begin massive outreach to Black Voters.

What have you offered to support your claim that he does what you claim he does?

So, either he grabs random women by the pussy without waiting or he is a liar. Wow, what a choice. Personally, I do not really give a fuck because lying about doing such a thing is just about as bad as really doing it. It means you think it is ok to do.

HIs words, and the fact that other people said similar things and lied.

He gave his opinion that women treat rich and famous men, differently than they treat regular guys.

He did not give an opinion, he gave a personal story of his own actions. He was talking about himself and only himself.

The only thing hysterical here is your undying devotion to the man and you feeble attempt to make his actions (or the actions he claimed) normal.

SO, like I said all you have to support your position, is that other people said similar things and lied.

By that logic, you are a rapist too.

After all, you have admitted to having sex, and presumably you would claim they "let" you. Yet other people have said that, and lied, thus by your own standards, that means you are lying and a rapist.

You are hysterical.

So now you're just making my positions up out of thin air.

Good luck.

If I am remembering your position incorrectly, you could clarify, by condemning the lie and defending Trump, in this one limited example.
I thought I did. He was just babbling. He knew his base wouldn't want him to put all the blame on one side, so he (as usual) ham-handedly tried to keep things even without thinking it through. As usual.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't give two shits about this whole story. He's said plenty of other stupid things that I think are worse, and I never use the story as a tool to make a point.

But since you're now making up my positions, just run with whatever you feel provides you with some perceived advantage.

He was clear as hell, condemning the nazis, and your support of the lie that he was not,

shows that your demand for us to police our own, includes throwing the falsely accused to the mob.

That is my point, that you oddly denied.

I am not making up your position. You just demonstrated it.
Great.

No, it is not. It is terrible that some one like you, that represents what passes for a moderate liberal,

supports the attack on the President, based on a complete lie about what he said.

What we actually say, does not matter, if the media can tell everyone that what we said was the exact opposite of what we said.

And they can make it stick.
I think it sticks because of all the other jackass, could be construed as racist, remarks he makes.

It wasn't just one instance that he appeared to favor white nationalism as a valid GOP policy position. You have to add them all up, and that's when you get to the racist portrayal of Trump.

What have you offered to support your claim that he does what you claim he does?

So, either he grabs random women by the pussy without waiting or he is a liar. Wow, what a choice. Personally, I do not really give a fuck because lying about doing such a thing is just about as bad as really doing it. It means you think it is ok to do.

He gave his opinion that women treat rich and famous men, differently than they treat regular guys.

He did not give an opinion, he gave a personal story of his own actions. He was talking about himself and only himself.

The only thing hysterical here is your undying devotion to the man and you feeble attempt to make his actions (or the actions he claimed) normal.

SO, like I said all you have to support your position, is that other people said similar things and lied.

After all, you have admitted to having sex, and presumably you would claim they "let" you. Yet other people have said that, and lied, thus by your own standards, that means you are lying and a rapist.

You are hysterical.
Wow, you are failing in a spectacular way. Bravo! :113::113:

If I am remembering your position incorrectly, you could clarify, by condemning the lie and defending Trump, in this one limited example.
I thought I did. He was just babbling. He knew his base wouldn't want him to put all the blame on one side, so he (as usual) ham-handedly tried to keep things even without thinking it through. As usual.

In the grand scheme of things, I don't give two shits about this whole story. He's said plenty of other stupid things that I think are worse, and I never use the story as a tool to make a point.

But since you're now making up my positions, just run with whatever you feel provides you with some perceived advantage.

He was clear as hell, condemning the nazis, and your support of the lie that he was not,

shows that your demand for us to police our own, includes throwing the falsely accused to the mob.

That is my point, that you oddly denied.

I am not making up your position. You just demonstrated it.
Great.

No, it is not. It is terrible that some one like you, that represents what passes for a moderate liberal,

supports the attack on the President, based on a complete lie about what he said.

What we actually say, does not matter, if the media can tell everyone that what we said was the exact opposite of what we said.

And they can make it stick.
I think it sticks because of all the other jackass, could be construed as racist, remarks he makes.

It wasn't just one instance that he appeared to favor white nationalism as a valid GOP policy position. You have to add them all up, and that's when you get to the racist portrayal of Trump.

He did not appear to favor white nationalism. He clearly condemned it. The libs lied and are still lying.

You want to post a second example of this supposedly happening? THat will be a lie too.

You are hysterical.

:itsok:

You are hysterical.

he almost always does, but this is whole new level of failing for him.

you have to give him credit though, has anyone every been so loyal to Trump as Correll? he has taken the defense of Trump to an entirely new level

You are hysterical.

he almost always does, but this is whole new level of failing for him.

you have to give him credit though, has anyone every been so loyal to Trump as Correll? he has taken the defense of Trump to an entirely new level

This is not so much a defense of Trump, as pointing out the hysterical delusions of you loons.

Trump stated his opinion that women treat rich and famous men differently than regular guys.

That does not require a defense. It is irrelevant and unimportant.

YOu people are hysterical.

This is not so much a defense of Trump, as pointing out the hysterical delusions of you loons.

Trump stated his opinion that women treat rich and famous men differently than regular guys.

No, Trump stated he grabs women by the pussy and "does not even wait". you keep trying to make it about other people and not the man that said the words...that is called deflection and it is the ultimate defense.

No, Trump stated he grabs women by the pussy and "does not even wait". you keep trying to make it about other people and not the man that said the words...that is called deflection and it is the ultimate defense.

He said that they "let" you. He did not clearly state he did it personally. AND his line on not waiting was closer to his talk of kissing, not grabbing.

You are hysterical.

He said that they "let" you. He did not clearly state he did it personally. AND his line on not waiting was closer to his talk of kissing, not grabbing.

You are hysterical.

source.gif

source.gif

You are hysterical.

source.gif

You are hysterical.

source.gif

You are hysterical.

source.gif

You are hysterical.

spinning-top---balance.gif

source.gif

You are hysterical.

source.gif

You are hysterical.

You are hysterical.

source.gif

You are hysterical.

source.gif

You are hysterical.

You are hysterical.

giphy.gif

You are hysterical.

source.gif

You are hysterical.

You are hysterical.

giphy.gif

You are hysterical.

You are hysterical.

You are hysterical.

giphy.gif

You are hysterical.

latop_e0.gif

You are hysterical.

You are hysterical.

giphy.gif

You are hysterical.

latop_e0.gif

You are hysterical.

You are hysterical.

giphy.gif

You are hysterical.

latop_e0.gif

You are hysterical.

upload_2019-11-11_14-55-42.png

Your devotion to Trump cannot be out done!

Forum List

Back