This is why you don’t elect Democrats

“He started calling me his ‘brown slave’ and demanding that I repeat that I was ‘his property.’”

https://nypost.com/2018/05/07/ex-sc...lave-would-slap-me-until-i-called-him-master/

Did I mention that he is a Democrat elected official????

The Democrat Party has always ....ALWAYS.....been the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.
That is so sick. And so typical of the left.

The Democrat Party is, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship....and now, infanticide.

This is why you don’t elect Dumbocrats. The entire nation is laughing at the left right now. A bunch of irrational idealists.

This is why you don’t elect Dumbocrats. The entire nation is laughing at the left right now. A bunch of irrational idealists.

tec541g6x7f21.png

And the projection thread continues. A saying about motes and beams comes to mind.

If a Republican is not openly condemning the current record-setting oozing pustulant corruption of the Trump admin, they lack any moral authority to speak on the topic of corruption.

If a Republican is not openly condemning the current record-setting oozing pustulant corruption of the Trump admin, they lack any moral authority to speak on the topic of corruption.
Considering that your only claim of “corruption” (Russian “collusion”) has been absolutely proven to be a lie, there is nothin or rational, reasonable people to “condemn”. Thanks for playing, mammaries.

Considering that your only claim of “corruption” (Russian “collusion”)

How many indictments now? I've lost count.

Good cultist. You know you're lying, everyone knows you're lying, you know that everyone know you're lying, but you still choose to lie.

Why? Because your Stalinist cult demands it, and you don't dare disobey. You'd rather be humiliated in front of the world than lose status in your cult.

This is why you don’t elect someone from the left. They have the maturity and intellect of the average 5 year old.

CD27A7AF-68C0-4C6C-9782-4ADCBCD87D2A.jpeg

2E2E2F28-1B0A-4D81-BC15-BB406FC81972.png
C2AA6646-447B-4355-A819-EA9DB87F67FA.png

Wow RINO why are you trying to start a war with Russia?
Russia is engaging in chemical warfare on foreign nations. The war is already under way. It’s shocking that you need this explained to you.

Obama hasn't been President for two years. Trump has been kissing Putin's ass and doing his bidding since before he took office and Flynn promised the Russian ambassador they'd lift the sanctions after the inauguration. He still hasn't imposed the sanctions he announced after the chemical attack in Great Britain.

Why hasn't Trump spoken a single word of criticism of Putin since he's been in office? Why did he take the translator's notes? Why are his conversations with Putin not being monitored?

the democrats don't have their own democrat doctrine; they resort to the federal doctrine.

maybe they just need better "federal doctrine support".

Forum List

Back