This Is Why You Should Keep Your Dogs On A Leash

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Yes it's sad, but this police officer was totally justified. Those poor kids having to see their dog get killed because their parents weren't responsible enough. 😔

I have a pit bull that I am training to be an attack dog. I use my bare arms and there were times that I bled profusely. But at least he is indoors and otherwise friendly. I train that dog just in case a robber breaks in. But I would put a muzzle on him if I brought him out in public.

Yeah I can see why a cop would have been called about this dog being off leash. I'm sure it has charged people walking down the street. Even when we had a friendly Maltese that was off leash trained I never walked dog off leash. I get when your hiking or at a large park letting a dog off leash only if it's well trained but I would never let a dog off leash near a road, not worth the risk IMO.

This Is Why You Should Keep Your Dogs On A Leash​

Actually, aren't dogs best served with a little kimchee and spicy wassabi in Korea? :dunno:

Yes it's sad, but this police officer was totally justified. Those poor kids having to see their dog get killed because their parents weren't responsible enough.
I suppose. Still, who wants to keep a dog on a leash? Dogs want to run! Also, why couldn't the kids have called for the dog to stop and come back? Folks should have verbal control over their dog. Sadly, the dog probably thought he was doing his job and just protecting the kids.

THAT SAID, I do not approve of this shooting. The cop had a gun and a baton, and between those two, should be able to use the baton and butt of his gun to defend himself from ANY family dog attack (especially knowing the kids were right there watching). Once again, I find police training wanting. There are both techniques for taking a dog down as well as stopping their attack by getting in their heads. I could see shooting the dog as a last resort if those failed, but as a first response to a dog running up to you? I don't fear any dog that much, I've stopped dogs attacking me without even drawing a weapon, and it seems to me cops are just total pussies these days who shoot first at everything because they see everything as a lethal threat who can't defend themselves any other way.

I have a pit bull that I am training to be an attack dog. I use my bare arms and there were times that I bled profusely. But at least he is indoors and otherwise friendly. I train that dog just in case a robber breaks in. But I would put a muzzle on him if I brought him out in public.

I suggest you try training him with these effective dog attack training tools.

https://i.imgur.com/mQTp6Sm.jpg
Screen Shot 2024-08-29 at 11.57.56 PM.png

One suggestion: Buy a little progressive democrat smell odorant to smear on them to make the experience more tasty and fun for your canine.
That way when any young democrat campaigners come to your door to pontificate on the virtues of Harris' storied life, they will know just what to do. :smoke:

Forum List

Back