This Is Why You'll Always Find MTG In The Kitchen At Parties....

I already did,, instead of discussing policy you always go with personal attacks and ignore policys,,
There is no policy discussed in the clip.

It's just MTG demonstrating that she is an ignorant lying kunt.

Assuming it is accepted that Grifty lost Georgia.

You do accept that, right?

There is no policy discussed in the clip.

It's just MTG demonstrating that she is an ignorant lying kunt.

Assuming it is accepted that Grifty lost Georgia.

You do accept that, right?
and thats my point,,

you always go with something where you can do personal attacks and never start threads on policy,,

and thats my point,,

you always go with something where you can do personal attacks and never start threads on policy,,

You're here complaining about me

Did you lose your way to yet another thread about Woke?

I'm skeptical....can't swing a cat without....

I remember it wasn't that long ago when the same folks who cheer dumb asses like MTG -- was cheering for these guys..and calling them "The Young Guns"

BookImageCropped_400x400.jpg

Now they hate every dude in that pic, including the House Speaker -- who had to all but grovel at the feet of MTG to get the gavel...

Do you know why they hate them now? Because they were not willing to be batshit crazy enough.......GOP voters have been on this trajectory for 40 years...and it only gets worse until they go full fascist....

What policy is MTG talking about?

Not a single right-wing voter is supporting MTG based on her policies and you know that....why the fuck do you always play stupid to deflect for people like MTG?

That sure is driving a bolt between a man's eyes, Pilgrim.

I remember it wasn't that long ago when the same folks who cheer dumb asses like MTG -- was cheering for these guys..and calling them "The Young Guns"

View attachment 761884

Now they hate every dude in that pic, including the House Speaker -- who had to all but grovel at the feet of MTG to get the gavel...

Do you know why they hate them now? Because they were not willing to be batshit crazy enough.......GOP voters have been on this trajectory for 40 years...and it only gets worse until they go full fascist....
Right off the top rope.

Stone Cold.

Sure....to whom do you attribute your agnosticism?
to living with these assholes and seeing them put party over country...to see them say they will do this or that but all they do is talk....and then blame everyone else for their failures to get done what they said they would do....republicans,democrats,libertarians....all from the same bowl of shit...

to living with these assholes and seeing them put party over country...to see them say they will do this or that but all they do is talk....and then blame everyone else for their failures to get done what they said they would do....republicans,democrats,libertarians....all from the same bowl of shit...
What were you before The Epiphany?

Do you watch a lot of FOX?
One can never prevail in an argument with a gullible, naïve showoff whose ego fills a room. By the way, of course the national election was stolen. . No we cannot produce the evidence because it is either destroyed or judges are not accepting it, the mainstream media will not address it, the pundits laugh it off, and the democrats are so corrupt they have been kept out of prisons on 50 different occasions because the deep state covers all the bases.

So you can resume in your parade of “I am smart and in control” to your hearts desire, I will try not to intrude. . But don’t go making fun of some guy being an agnostic when you go using the words “kunt” in your rebuttals. . You fool no one.

Forum List

Back