This Is Why You'll Always Find MTG In The Kitchen At Parties....

to living with these assholes and seeing them put party over country...to see them say they will do this or that but all they do is talk....and then blame everyone else for their failures to get done what they said they would do....republicans,democrats,libertarians....all from the same bowl of shit...
Quite the lazy take....but then again, it's easy to just be a contrarian....
But both parties are NOT THE SAME; no matter how much you try to both sides this....

"I don't consider you an expert.....

.....and you know it....

Trump won Georgia."

I could slay herds of bandwidth elaborating...

but is it necessary?

Granted her rhetorical chops are an echo of every Fluffer at USMB, but the woman is a moron.

Why do her constituents reward this?

Cnn? Lol

Quite the lazy take....but then again, it's easy to just be a contrarian....
But both parties are NOT THE SAME; no matter how much you try to both sides this....
they aint the same to you biff because you are one of them....take their collective dicks out of your mouth and you might see differently...

they aint the same to you biff because you are one of them....take their collective dicks out of your mouth and you might see differently...
They aren't the same because they aren't...

One party advocating for expanding civil rights protection, or wanting to protect social security while another party is still using a bullshit election fraud conspiracy as a pretext for trying to plan another insurrection -- are not the same parties..

The reason folks like you think being a contrarian is edgy is because it gives you the luxury of not having to own any policy position......but as I said, that is typical with most intellectually lazy people...

One party advocating for expanding civil rights protection, or wanting to protect social security while another party is still using a bullshit election fraud conspiracy as a pretext for trying to plan another insurrection -- are not the same parties..

The reason folks like you think being a contrarian is edgy is because it gives you the luxury of not having to own any policy position......but as I said, that is typical with most intellectually lazy people...
like i said biff you cant see it because you are one of them....and as far as policy goes give a policy and i will give you my position on it....but beware it may not follow your parties position...yea i know people like you just cant comprehend how someone can not follow one of the parties and follow them without question....

Step away from that folding chair, or I'll start the count at 6..

Ya hear?

like i said biff you cant see it because you are one of them....and as far as policy goes give a policy and i will give you my position on it....but beware it may not follow your parties position...yea i know people like you just cant comprehend how someone can not follow one of the parties and follow them without question....

Labor rights.....one party or ideology has done more to empower the worker against the employer....in terms of overtime pay protection (which conservatives tried to roll back); worker safety (OSHA, which conservatives tried to roll back); sick time, paid leave, etc....

Now if you are a person who is in favor of balancing the power dynamic between workers and huge corporations; who is the party more likely to push policies you agree with?

Labor rights.....one party or ideology has done more to empower the worker against the employer....in terms of overtime pay protection (which conservatives tried to roll back); worker safety (OSHA, which conservatives tried to roll back); sick time, paid leave, etc....

Now if you are a person who is in favor of balancing the power dynamic between workers and huge corporations; who is the party more likely to push policies you agree with?
i have been a union member for 40 years....even now though i am retired....but the democrats along with the republicans put that stupid 5 billon a year payoff the post office has to come up with every year.....so yea they are the same....

i have been a union member for 40 years....even now though i am retired....but the democrats along with the republicans put that stupid 5 billon a year payoff the post office has to come up with every year.....so yea they are the same....
The 2006 Postal Act was a Republican bill but yes, there were some corporate Democrats who voted for it....but the main opposition to that bill came from "not Conservatives" -- and you being a union member, you should know that both sides are not the same when it comes to unions...

But I asked you a specific question about labor rights and you dodged like I thought you would...

Anyhoo, since you brought it up.....can you tell me why the GOP would further try to defund the Postal Service and those workers you pretend to care about -- by trying to pass this bill? Is there something about Republican voters to where the GOP thinks attacking the Postal Service is a win?

if you have to ask that then your problem is like biffs problem....you cant comprehend how someone doesnt follow a party and survives....
Harry,

I'm nominally a Republican....I went into exile in 1980.

And I wouldn't have a problem answering the question.

Forum List

Back