This Is Why You'll Always Find MTG In The Kitchen At Parties....

The 2006 Postal Act was a Republican bill but yes, there were some corporate Democrats who voted for it....but the main opposition to that bill came from "not Conservatives" -- and you being a union member, you should know that both sides are not the same when it comes to unions...

But I asked you a specific question about labor rights and you dodged like I thought you would...

Anyhoo, since you brought it up.....can you tell me why the GOP would further try to defund the Postal Service and those workers you pretend to care about -- by trying to pass this bill? Is there something about Republican voters to where the GOP thinks attacking the Postal Service is a win?

it was not a republican bill,,,a democrat from California authored it and it was co-sponsored by 2 democrats and 2 republicans....and in 8 years obama and the dems did jack shit to get rid of it.....and i havent heard biden or any democrats talk about it.....try again biff....

The 2006 Postal Act was a Republican bill but yes, there were some corporate Democrats who voted for it....but the main opposition to that bill came from "not Conservatives" -- and you being a union member, you should know that both sides are not the same when it comes to unions...

But I asked you a specific question about labor rights and you dodged like I thought you would...

Anyhoo, since you brought it up.....can you tell me why the GOP would further try to defund the Postal Service and those workers you pretend to care about -- by trying to pass this bill? Is there something about Republican voters to where the GOP thinks attacking the Postal Service is a win?

the democrats of last century are different then those of today....today its all about party,then it was country first....

it was not a republican bill,,,a democrat from California authored it and it was co-sponsored by 2 democrats and 2 republicans....and in 8 years obama and the dems did jack shit to get rid of it.....and i havent heard biden or any democrats talk about it.....try again biff....
It was authored by Tom Davis.....Republican.....co-sponsored by Dems.......

The bill to repeal that act died in the Senate .....and that was a Democrat authored bill...and had bipartisan support...hopefully it will be repealed soon...

But why do you keep dodging the question? Is this something folks like you do often? Dodge?

the democrats of last century are different then those of today....today its all about party,then it was country first....
Oh yea, explain?

Because the further back you go with Democrats (depending on the region) -- the more conservative they become...

So when is this time when you felt the "Democrats" were country first?

Don't tell me the more I dig the more I will find you are just a Dixiecrat type who got pissed at Dems the minute they started caring about voters who aren't white men

It was authored by Tom Davis.....Republican.....co-sponsored by Dems.......

The bill to repeal that act died in the Senate .....and that was a Democrat authored bill...and had bipartisan support...hopefully it will be repealed soon...

But why do you keep dodging the question? Is this something folks like you do often? Dodge?
like i said above the democrats of last century were much different than the party you belong to today....back then a big difference in the 2 parties...today?....not much....back then...country over party....today its the opposite....

Oh yea, explain?

Because the further back you go with Democrats (depending on the region) -- the more conservative they become...

So when is this time when you felt the "Democrats" were country first?

Don't tell me the more I dig the more I will find you are just a Dixiecrat type who got pissed at Dems the minute they started caring about voters who aren't white men
country first?....before 1996.....and i would not be invited to a klan party so stick your racist bullshit up your ass....

like i said above the democrats of last century were much different than the party you belong to today....back then a big difference in the 2 parties...today?....not much....back then...country over party....today its the opposite....
Still waiting for you to explain these differences?

The Dem party of today is still very recognizable today as they were 30 or 40 years ago...

The GOP however is not...

Not a single Democrat I know wanted to hang any of their previous Vice Presidents......Republicans, not so much.....but they are both the same huh

country first?....before 1996.....and i would not be invited to a klan party so stick your racist bullshit up your ass....
What were the policies before 1996 that were country first?

Why do you keep dodging these questions?

I think all of your shit is based on "feels"

What policies before 96 did Democrats support that equaled "country over party" that they would not support now? On top of that, how does it make them the same as Republicans now?

For example, before 1996, nobody wanted to execute Dr. Fauci.....now, Republicans do.....how are they the same?

Still waiting for you to explain these differences?

The Dem party of today is still very recognizable today as they were 30 or 40 years ago...

The GOP however is not...

Not a single Democrat I know wanted to hang any of their previous Vice Presidents......Republicans, not so much.....but they are both the same huh
the democrats are only looked at like they were last century by die hard democrats today.....otherwise the non die hards can see the difference.....thats why there are so many independents today....die hards like you biff are part of the problem....and who gives a fuck about the republicans?.....many left their party too.....

the democrats are only looked at like they were last century by die hard democrats today.....otherwise the non die hards can see the difference.....thats why there are so many independents today....die hards like you biff are part of the problem....and who gives a fuck about the republicans?.....many left their party too.....
So in other words, you can't articulate from a policy standpoint pretty much anything...this is all based on your feels?

Cool....

I believe voting is a tool in a tool box......and I vote for the policies that do least harm, period....and I don't care which party wants to take credit for it......however, in your zest to claim both sides are the same -- you have failed...most contrarians have this problem

What were the policies before 1996 that were country first?

Why do you keep dodging these questions?

I think all of your shit is based on "feels"

What policies before 96 did Democrats support that equaled "country over party" that they would not support now? On top of that, how does it make them the same as Republicans now?

For example, before 1996, nobody wanted to execute Dr. Fauci.....now, Republicans do.....how are they the same?
biff there are millions like me who left both parties since the end of the 90's and became so called independents.....if your party is so great why did this start happening and is still going on today?......the fucking incompetent idiots both parties run im sure has a lot to do with it....thats the reason i have nothing to do with these asswipes....quality people on both sides dont want to run for anything......why do you think so many have left and are still leaving?..to me biff both parties answer to one thing....money and power....and if you cant accept that then you have your lips firmly planted on their collective asses...

De joy has just about ruined the post office.

So in other words, you can't articulate from a policy standpoint pretty much anything...this is all based on your feels?

Cool....

I believe voting is a tool in a tool box......and I vote for the policies that do least harm, period....and I don't care which party wants to take credit for it......however, in your zest to claim both sides are the same -- you have failed...most contrarians have this problem
yea biff "feels"....when you are working in the PO and see the party that supposedly stands with the PO co-sponsoring a bill that has helped cripple the place....and dont do jack shit the following 8 years to end it, then you start "feeling" that maybe these asswipes are all talk and will tell you what you want to hear but of course in reality are full of shit....when i started in the PO it was probably 80-90 percent democrats....33 years later it was just about 50-50....that had a lot to do with what the democrats were becoming.....just another useless party like the republicans.....so yea to me in this century both parties are more or less the same.....the democrats tell you what you want to hear and laugh when you leave the room and the republicans tell you to your face what they think.....so i guess that would make them more honest in that regard.....

Last edited:
De joy has just about ruined the post office.
he hasnt done anything that all the other PMG's through the years have been trying to do.....make it quit losing money....get congress out of the running of the place and it would be much better...nothing like a bunch of people who know nothing about how the mail flows telling people who have been working there 30 years that they dont know what they are doing...and that includes MANY of the PMG'S....

Caveat: I did not wade through all 5 pages of this thread. So this may be repeating what some other poster has already articulated.

But here goes: Two things come to mind for me.

One, Sterling's telling remark that she immediately left after she had her say to his face. She did not stay and participate in the meeting or contribute in a substantive productive manner. As Sterling indicated she purposely sat next to him so to have a YouTube/Twitter/Social Media moment....when she spoke her piece. Then she bolted.

Second, I am curious over Sterling's patience and forbearance. For me personally, and over my long career in business and consulting......I would never allow all those 'free shots' by someone who disagreed with me or was offering anything in opposition to any of my proposals or suggestions or accomplishments. Most especially....most especially! ......shots in the manner and demeanor she used.
NO free shots.

In other words, if it had been me......I would have slapped the table to shut her up and command the room's attention on me.
And I would have countered any of her accusations.. At that moment. In real time. Emphatically.
Nobody gets a free shot at my expense.

Sterling seemed (tho we didn't see all of the video).....but Sterling seemed to only 'mildly' object. That would not have been how I would have handled someone like Marjorie Trailer Queen (a hat-tip to the wit who provide that little new title).

Caveat: I did not wade through all 5 pages of this thread. So this may be repeating what some other poster has already articulated.

But here goes: Two things come to mind for me.

One, Sterling's telling remark that she immediately left after she had her say to his face. She did not stay and participate in the meeting or contribute in a substantive productive manner. As Sterling indicated she purposely sat next to him so to have a YouTube/Twitter/Social Media moment....when she spoke her piece. Then she bolted.

Second, I am curious over Sterling's patience and forbearance. For me personally, and over my long career in business and consulting......I would never allow all those 'free shots' by someone who disagreed with me or was offering anything in opposition to any of my proposals or suggestions or accomplishments. Most especially....most especially! ......shots in the manner and demeanor she used.
NO free shots.

In other words, if it had been me......I would have slapped the table to shut her up and command the room's attention on me.
And I would have countered any of her accusations.. At that moment. In real time. Emphatically.
Nobody gets a free shot at my expense.

Sterling seemed (tho we didn't see all of the video).....but Sterling seemed to only 'mildly' object. That would not have been how I would have handled someone like Marjorie Trailer Queen (a hat-tip to the wit who provide that little new title).
Exactly....there is NOTHING she said or did that advances policy. She's a nitwit.

Forum List

Back