This Is Why You'll Always Find MTG In The Kitchen At Parties....

One can never prevail in an argument with a gullible, naïve showoff whose ego fills a room. By the way, of course the national election was stolen. . No we cannot produce the evidence because it is either destroyed or judges are not accepting it, the mainstream media will not address it, the pundits laugh it off, and the democrats are so corrupt they have been kept out of prisons on 50 different occasions because the deep state covers all the bases.

So you can resume in your parade of “I am smart and in control” to your hearts desire, I will try not to intrude. . But don’t go making fun of some guy being an agnostic when you go using the words “kunt” in your rebuttals. . You fool no one.
By the way, of course the national election was stolen. . No we cannot produce the evidence

That's certainly convenient.

One can never prevail in an argument with a gullible, naïve showoff whose ego fills a room. By the way, of course the national election was stolen. . No we cannot produce the evidence because it is either destroyed or judges are not accepting it, the mainstream media will not address it, the pundits laugh it off, and the democrats are so corrupt they have been kept out of prisons on 50 different occasions because the deep state covers all the bases.

So you can resume in your parade of “I am smart and in control” to your hearts desire, I will try not to intrude. . But don’t go making fun of some guy being an agnostic when you go using the words “kunt” in your rebuttals. . You fool no one.
So there is no proof that republican officials conspired to deny the GOP several victories in Georgia. But marje just knows it and so do you.

Nobody of any intelligence believes it and nobody who is remotely sane believes it either.

You need to find a different riff and hope that folk forgive and forget your stupidity.

MTG is a great American doing great things for America.

If NWO shillbots aren't out making hate threads about you on the daily, you're not trying hard enough.

There are 435 other congress people indluding a democrat who thought Guam would tip over due to over population. Why are lefties so fixated on the attractive blond republican? It beats talking about Biden?

So there is no proof that republican officials conspired to deny the GOP several victories in Georgia. But marje just knows it and so do you.

Nobody of any intelligence believes it and nobody who is remotely sane believes it either.

You need to find a different riff and hope that folk forgive and forget your stupidity.
Nobody with any intelligence believes Biden got 81 million votes. Also GA. is still withholding ballot images from independent investigators. Why do you think that is?

Nobody with any intelligence believes Biden got 81 million votes. Also GA. is still withholding ballot images from independent investigators. Why do you think that is?
People were desperate to get rid of the trump clown show. Thats why they voted for biden.

I cant interact with you on more of your conspiracy theories. I am afraid I will catch dumb.

You've just demonstrated that you're "nobody with any intelligence"...

No more evidence than what the DNC did with Russian agents and their totally corrupt spygate with FISAs given by corrupt judges.
Everyone surely seems to be blackmailed or threatened if they dare go to far with anything. (including pizzagate, btw)
Not sure why you people cannot see the corrupt MSM and a deep state running the show and you all getting away with murder.

No more evidence than what the DNC did with Russian agents and their totally corrupt spygate with FISAs given by corrupt judges.
Everyone surely seems to be blackmailed or threatened if they dare go to far with anything. (including pizzagate, btw)
Not sure why you people cannot see the corrupt MSM and a deep state running the show and you all getting away with murder.
No...that's a lie.

Pizzagate ? FFS.

People were desperate to get rid of the trump clown show. Thats why they voted for biden.

I cant interact with you on more of your conspiracy theories. I am afraid I will catch dumb.
It is too late for you to be anything but dumb. You established your ignorance and stupidity years ago.

Forum List

Back