This is your tax dollars hard at work.

SwimExpert

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2013
I highly approve. Let's not forget to take some time this year to appreciate both the beauty of the season and the many wonderful things of our country. Happy holidays everyone.

Nothin' like spending public funds to promote a Christian holiday, although in America what we really worship is the Capitalism, not the Christ

Nothin' like spending public funds to promote a Christian holiday, although in America what we really worship is the Capitalism, not the Christ

What capitalism?

How do we even know the money used was from tax dollars? It could fall into the black hole of borrowing. YOu may not have spent one nickel on that expenditure. We still run deficits.

Says the side who holds parades celebrating being gay. Seriously who doesn't like Christmas? Well some atheists don't but nobody likes those people anyway.

Better that, than this....

ferguson4_zps0d23335e.jpg

and this...
PantsupDontloot_zpsa8897bfa.jpg

• Banned

Is it really so hard to appreciate good artistry? Republican, Democrat, Jew, Gentile, Christian, Atheist, it does not change the fact that these people are very talented and provided the public with a lovely performance.

and this...
Funny that you picked those, since all three acts are illegal.
Who do you think is paying for that damage? And the waste of law enforcement and legal fees? And chances are about 1,000 to one that every one of those PoS are being supported by my tax dollars used to pay for their very existence.

and this...
Funny that you picked those, since all three acts are illegal.
Who do you think is paying for that damage? And the waste of law enforcement and legal fees? And chances are about 1,000 to one that every one of those PoS are being supported by my tax dollars used to pay for their very existence.
Same people who always pay dummy, we do, just like we did for our soldiers to illegally promote a Christian holiday.

Says the side who holds parades celebrating being gay. Seriously who doesn't like Christmas? Well some atheists don't but nobody likes those people anyway.

My tax dollars pay for gay pride parades?

Damn. I didn't know that.

We don't get to choose how our taxes are spent. We tell ourselves that we can be a part of those decisions by the way we vote but we all know that's not true.

182956_10151464671115679_1090799790_n__1__zps470d306d.png

Same people who always pay dummy, we do, just like we did for our soldiers to illegally promote a Christian holiday.

You better hit all those U.S. NATIONAL CEMETERIES around the world and get those crosses off the graves of all those soldiers who died fighting wars for the U.S. Military, dummy. Then maybe we can just dump the bodies into a pit and cremate them before bulldozing them over. You would probably enjoy that correct?

You better hit all those U.S. NATIONAL CEMETERIES around the world and get those crosses off the graves of all those soldiers who died fighting wars for the U.S. Military, dummy. Then maybe we can just dump the bodies into a pit and cremate them before bulldozing them over. You would probably enjoy that correct?
What happens to the cannon fodder after they've served their purpose matters very little to me either way. At least now we don't just put a cross on every grave no matter what their religion was. That was a nice Christian thing we used to do, like the Mormons making everyone Mormon.

My tax dollars pay for gay pride parades?

Damn. I didn't know that.

My tax dollars pay for illegals top that.

What happens to the cannon fodder after they served their purpose matters very little to me either way. At least now we just put a cross on every grave no matter what you religion was. That was a nice Christian thing we used to do, like the Mormons making everyone Mormon.
Be honest, nothing matters to you other than that which affects you personally.

What happens to the cannon fodder after they served their purpose matters very little to me either way. At least now we just put a cross on every grave no matter what you religion was. That was a nice Christian thing we used to do, like the Mormons making everyone Mormon.
Be honest, nothing matters to you other than that which affects you personally.
You couldn't be more wrong but I'm passing on nearly all matters now. You're all batfucked and that's on you. You get what you deserve. I'm pretty much out of here, one way or another.

We don't get to choose how our taxes are spent. We tell ourselves that we can be a part of those decisions by the way we vote but we all know that's not true.

182956_10151464671115679_1090799790_n__1__zps470d306d.png

Here's an idea. Don't shop at Walmart. Or Target, Or Costco. Or Sam's, or McDs, or BurgerKing or Hardee's or Gordmans or Kohl's or or or or or practically any local business who have people stocking shelves and sweeping floors washing cars and if we all do then NOBODY will have a job or need to own a business.

But that's your goal isn't it? Rid this country of capitalism.

Forum List

Back