"this isn't what it looks like" Pastor caught with naked bound man. In a car on a public street.

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
"this isn't what it looks like" Pastor caught with naked bound man. In a car on a public street.
A pastor in western Pennsylvania is speaking out after being accused of open lewdness and indecent exposure after being caught by police with a bound naked man in a car parked on a public street.

First he told the cops:
Gregory allegedly said the two "were just playing" and he and the other man "meet up from time to time to play with each other." The other man confirmed that what they were doing was consensual,

then he claimed....“I was counseling a young man with a drug problem.”
“It did turn strange, but it wasn’t my doing, OK? And I was adamant that I’m not participating in that way. And so that’s when the police pulled up, and they assume things, but I’m standing by my story. It’s not true.”

But
"I won't deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me, but I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing," Gregory said.

Gregory points out he had his clothes on during the alleged incident, so "there's no reason for me to be charged with open lewdness."

Did not see any explanation for the other guy to be bound.

Pa. pastor caught by cops in car with bound naked man says he was counseling him

lol

A pastor in western Pennsylvania is speaking out after being accused of open lewdness and indecent exposure after being caught by police with a bound naked man in a car parked on a public street.

First he told the cops:
Gregory allegedly said the two "were just playing" and he and the other man "meet up from time to time to play with each other." The other man confirmed that what they were doing was consensual,

“It did turn strange, but it wasn’t my doing, OK? And I was adamant that I’m not participating in that way. And so that’s when the police pulled up, and they assume things, but I’m standing by my story. It’s not true.”

But
"I won't deny that he began to take his clothes off and propositioned me, but I will deny, on a stack of Bibles with God as my witness, that I did nothing," Gregory said.

Gregory points out he had his clothes on during the alleged incident, so "there's no reason for me to be charged with open lewdness."

Pa. pastor caught by cops in car with bound naked man says he was counseling him

lol
Who can honestly say that they haven't been alone in a parked car with a bound and naked man for the purposes of giving him advice?!
Let him cast the first stone I say!

Hey, what the hell is the guy going to say. “ I’m a closet homo into B&D. Well, see ya Sunday at church.”

First he told the cops:

But

lol

Drug addicts will steal your shit.

First he told the cops:

But

lol
Scientology

First he told the cops:

But

lol

"Officer, he tied himself up while I watched and was powerless to stop him. Then he wanted me to beat him with my bible like a dirty Jezabel whore which I didn't do, much"

He does have a good argument. He wasn't the one who was naked in public, so why should he be charged with indecent exposure?

He does have a good argument. He wasn't the one who was naked in public, so why should he be charged with indecent exposure?
I second this. What some people fail to consider is the fact that some ministers out there really do what it is that they are supposed to do and that is help those who are in serious need of help.

God bless you and that man of the cloth always!!!

Holly

A number of those stories in the link provided in the opening post were winners. Here are just the headlines:
  • Pa. pastor caught by cops in car with bound naked man says he was counseling him
  • Pa. chemist accused of stealing cyanide, dumping down drain into water system
  • Pa. mom gave son, 14, multiple guns to 'grow up,' cops say
  • Pa. woman finds chilling message in her shower: 'I was here'
  • Car explodes at Delilah's strip club in Pa.
  • Pa. TV reporter badly injured in 'stunt' for news story
  • 'Jealous' Pa. woman admits setting girlfriend on fire

Forum List

Back