This judge should be tried and hanged for treason.

So a little liberal judge in California can declare what a national emergency is for the entire United States?

Judge blocks Trump from using billions in military funds for border wall

A federal judge on Friday issued a ruling blocking the Trump administration from tapping billions of dollars in military funds to construct a wall on the United States's southern border.

U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam issued the permanent injunction in a California federal court, after initially ruling last month to temporarily halt the administration's use of military funds for the border wall.

Another dishonest and corrupt Obama Judge.
dishonest and corrupt about what?

About the role of the Judiciary.
the administration was being frivolous.

So a little liberal judge in California can declare what a national emergency is for the entire United States?

A federal judge on Friday issued a ruling blocking the Trump administration from tapping billions of dollars in military funds to construct a wall on the United States's southern border.

U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam issued the permanent injunction in a California federal court, after initially ruling last month to temporarily halt the administration's use of military funds for the border wall.
Trump cannot take an end run around the Constitution, bear. His Wall may be a fine idea and the objections to it may be primarily political, which is terribly frustrating, I realize, but there are only so many things one can do. Ignoring the Constitutional strictures of what the three branches of government can and cannot do are OFF LIMITS. Trump will just have to try harder to work with the Democrats to achieve his physical barrier.

Unless Trump stop attacking his own fellow Americans dividing people. Even husband vs wife, brothers vs brothers, neighbors vs neighbors etc etc etc because of ignorance........ But he concentrate on his own die hard followers ....... Trump will NEVER get there.
Anti Trump is growing. He might end up the most hated POTUS if he is not careful.
When did that happen? Oh yeah nov 2016! Fk you. We’re right here Mf come get us! Prk

A good example of what I’m talking about.
I can tell you this.... There are far more decent Americans that doesn’t tolerate this kind of animalistic or uncivilized behavior from Trump followers ........ Can’t wait for 2020 elections.

But grown men in little girls bathrooms is a ok with the them, or killing babies, right?

What is that has to do with jc being a tough key board Rambo guy?

Trump cannot take an end run around the Constitution, bear. His Wall may be a fine idea and the objections to it may be primarily political, which is terribly frustrating, I realize, but there are only so many things one can do. Ignoring the Constitutional strictures of what the three branches of government can and cannot do are OFF LIMITS. Trump will just have to try harder to work with the Democrats to achieve his physical barrier.

Unless Trump stop attacking his own fellow Americans dividing people. Even husband vs wife, brothers vs brothers, neighbors vs neighbors etc etc etc because of ignorance........ But he concentrate on his own die hard followers ....... Trump will NEVER get there.
Anti Trump is growing. He might end up the most hated POTUS if he is not careful.
When did that happen? Oh yeah nov 2016! Fk you. We’re right here Mf come get us! Prk

I can tell you this.... There are far more decent Americans that doesn’t tolerate this kind of animalistic or uncivilized behavior from Trump followers ........ Can’t wait for 2020 elections.

But grown men in little girls bathrooms is a ok with the them, or killing babies, right?

Or what is this has to do with the judge or the wall?
Why are you hijacking your own thread?

Yeah, nothing says treason like stopping an unconstitutional power grab.
I agree, the judge should be jailed
Based on what?
Violation of the constitution
What exactly was the violation in his ruling?
That the president can do what he did by the constitution. The judge isn’t ruling for our country

English please

English please

I did Rambo.

He won, you’re wrong

He won alright but the minority numbers.

Of the 212 millions registered voters and with his very impressive record numbers of rallies. Anemically he only garnered 63+ millions votes.

Do you honestly believe that 63+ millions votes still there?
Do you honestly believe that 63+ millions votes grew?

With all the chaos and discombobulation that he is creating. I doubt it.

Let’s start with:
1. Hispanic voters.
2. Gay and lesbian communities and their families and friends.
3. Asian voters.
4. Black voters.
5. Decent white Americans.

Just imagine how much they hate your dude.
30 out of fifty states! You should go back to school

I know you are scared. You should.

English please

I did Rambo.
So what does this mean that you wrote?

“What is that has to do“

When my coworkers in my life hated me, it was a good thing, I knew I was doing something right.

There are 3 sides of that........
1. They hated you because you are a jerk co worker.
2. They hated you because lousy not a team player coworker.
3. They hated trying to tell them what to do with out your proper qualifications. I remember you telling me how tough you are working without safety mask with all the chemicals making mould products.

So which one of the 3?

As far as I know my employees love me. They are my best assets and making them happy ( not hate ) and love me is my ultimate goal in making me successful.
Telling me that they hate you because you are doing the right thing is total backwards and hogwash. Did you tell them not to wear safety mask?

English please

I did Rambo.

“What is that has to do“

I did Rambo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When my coworkers in my life hated me, it was a good thing, I knew I was doing something right.

3. They hated trying to tell them what to do with out your proper qualifications. I remember you telling me how tough you are working without safety mask with all the chemicals making mould products.

So which one of the 3?

As far as I know my employees love me. They are my best assets and making them happy ( not hate ) and love me is my ultimate goal in making me successful.
Telling me that they hate you because you are doing the right thing is total backwards and hogwash. Did you tell them not to wear safety mask?
So if you paid the 15 minimum wage, you’d increase all wages?

No. Trump should be tried and hung for treason.

English please

I did Rambo.

“What is that has to do“

I did Rambo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In German I asked for English. It’s okay, you’re just a twat

For?

English please

I did Rambo.

“What is that has to do“

This is my favorite and best part when ignorant dude like you has zero or run out ammo ..... Then trying to deflect.

But I will not lower myself to your deplorable low life type of behavior. Try to save that with your Trump where you belong.

English please

I did Rambo.

“What is that has to do“

This is my favorite and best part when ignorant dude like you has zero or run out ammo ..... Then trying to deflect.

But I will not lower myself to your deplorable low life type of behavior. Try to save that with your Trump where you belong.
I love idiots like you that post surrender shit like that! You just lost again

For?

Consorting with, and giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

So which one of the 3?

So if you paid the 15 minimum wage, you’d increase all wages?

At the lowest entry I paid $16.+ hour for permanent employees. Temp. employees $23+ hour........ I don’t have MW employees.
I’m in the medical instruments business not fast food.

For?

Consorting with, and giving aid and comfort to the enemy.
Comfort how? What did he do? Still waiting poindexter

Forum List

Back