This judge should be tried and hanged for treason.

So a little liberal judge in California can declare what a national emergency is for the entire United States?

Judge blocks Trump from using billions in military funds for border wall

A federal judge on Friday issued a ruling blocking the Trump administration from tapping billions of dollars in military funds to construct a wall on the United States's southern border.

U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam issued the permanent injunction in a California federal court, after initially ruling last month to temporarily halt the administration's use of military funds for the border wall.
Trump should ORDER the military to build Our Wall!

Period!

So a little liberal judge in California can declare what a national emergency is for the entire United States?

A federal judge on Friday issued a ruling blocking the Trump administration from tapping billions of dollars in military funds to construct a wall on the United States's southern border.

U.S. District Judge Haywood Gilliam issued the permanent injunction in a California federal court, after initially ruling last month to temporarily halt the administration's use of military funds for the border wall.
Trump cannot take an end run around the Constitution, bear. His Wall may be a fine idea and the objections to it may be primarily political, which is terribly frustrating, I realize, but there are only so many things one can do. Ignoring the Constitutional strictures of what the three branches of government can and cannot do are OFF LIMITS. Trump will just have to try harder to work with the Democrats to achieve his physical barrier.

Unless Trump stop attacking his own fellow Americans dividing people. Even husband vs wife, brothers vs brothers, neighbors vs neighbors etc etc etc because of ignorance........ But he concentrate on his own die hard followers ....... Trump will NEVER get there.
Anti Trump is growing. He might end up the most hated POTUS if he is not careful.

When my coworkers in my life hated me, it was a good thing, I knew I was doing something right.

There are 3 sides of that........
1. They hated you because you are a jerk co worker.
2. They hated you because lousy not a team player coworker.
3. They hated trying to tell them what to do with out your proper qualifications. I remember you telling me how tough you are working without safety mask with all the chemicals making mould products.

So which one of the 3?

As far as I know my employees love me. They are my best assets and making them happy ( not hate ) and love me is my ultimate goal in making me successful.
Telling me that they hate you because you are doing the right thing is total backwards and hogwash. Did you tell them not to wear safety mask?

Huh?

How about #4 ?

I am a smart as a German and work like a Mexican.

Something is wrong here. A recent ruling released the funds after a previous block. I must investigate.

EDIT: Here it is: Judge tosses House Dems' lawsuit over Trump's use of emergency military funds for border wall
I think the most recent ruling only applies to California (and maybe Arizona?) I heard it on the radio this a.m. on my way to work.
yes, different law suits...the other one involves the States suing, environmental groups suing, and others suing harmed by the wall being built.... they have sufficient standing with hatm being done....

this one denied was a judge saying basically. ''I ain't getting involved in this squabble between the two different branches of gvt''

This is a national Emergency that jeopardize an entire nation and once again this little judge is risking millions that doesn't even live in his piece of shit district.
The States, and the people who live in those states being harmed, have rights under our constitution, and protections from federal gvt over reach... we live in a democratic Republic, not a Monarchy or not under Authoritarian rule.... is what the Judge seems to be following???

it still can be appealed and a hope for the admin that the SC takes the case...

Let me ask you what's next we have nuclear missiles headed at us and a little liberal judge in California can prevent Trump from a retaliatory strike, He has to wait months or even years before it makes it to the Supreme Court?

You said influence ,, did you not ?
Yes. And?
You are telling people how they feel and think.. that’s what fascists do... why ?
Huh?

Is there a gas leak where you are?
Are you now saying we weren’t influenced?? Lol
No, I'm now thinking you're having a stroke.

Get to a hospital, you are not making any sense at all. Something is wrong with you.

And here we all thought you had gotten help with that reading comprehension problem.

If you did....

And if you paid for it.....

You got screwed.

Yeah, nothing says treason like stopping an unconstitutional power grab.
I agree, the judge should be jailed
Based on what?
Violation of the constitution
What exactly was the violation in his ruling?
That the president can do what he did by the constitution. The judge isn’t ruling for our country
The Congress allocates money...not the Executive Branch. Even those who the money is allocated to can't change their minds and put it somewhere else without Congress' approval.

Trump cannot take an end run around the Constitution, bear. His Wall may be a fine idea and the objections to it may be primarily political, which is terribly frustrating, I realize, but there are only so many things one can do. Ignoring the Constitutional strictures of what the three branches of government can and cannot do are OFF LIMITS. Trump will just have to try harder to work with the Democrats to achieve his physical barrier.

Unless Trump stop attacking his own fellow Americans dividing people. Even husband vs wife, brothers vs brothers, neighbors vs neighbors etc etc etc because of ignorance........ But he concentrate on his own die hard followers ....... Trump will NEVER get there.
Anti Trump is growing. He might end up the most hated POTUS if he is not careful.

When my coworkers in my life hated me, it was a good thing, I knew I was doing something right.

3. They hated trying to tell them what to do with out your proper qualifications. I remember you telling me how tough you are working without safety mask with all the chemicals making mould products.

So which one of the 3?

As far as I know my employees love me. They are my best assets and making them happy ( not hate ) and love me is my ultimate goal in making me successful.
Telling me that they hate you because you are doing the right thing is total backwards and hogwash. Did you tell them not to wear safety mask?

Huh?

How about #4 ?

Something is wrong here. A recent ruling released the funds after a previous block. I must investigate.

EDIT: Here it is: Judge tosses House Dems' lawsuit over Trump's use of emergency military funds for border wall
I think the most recent ruling only applies to California (and maybe Arizona?) I heard it on the radio this a.m. on my way to work.
yes, different law suits...the other one involves the States suing, environmental groups suing, and others suing harmed by the wall being built.... they have sufficient standing with hatm being done....

this one denied was a judge saying basically. ''I ain't getting involved in this squabble between the two different branches of gvt''

This is a national Emergency that jeopardize an entire nation and once again this little judge is risking millions that doesn't even live in his piece of shit district.
The States, and the people who live in those states being harmed, have rights under our constitution, and protections from federal gvt over reach... we live in a democratic Republic, not a Monarchy or not under Authoritarian rule.... is what the Judge seems to be following???

Let me ask you what's next we have nuclear missiles headed at us and a little liberal judge in California can prevent Trump from a retaliatory strike, He has to wait months or even years before it makes it to the Supreme Court?

:lol::lol::lol:

NOOOOOOOO :rofl:

The president has the Nuke button control panel!

That dead man and his dead 3 year old daughter that drowned, were not out to get you Bear... nor were they even comparable to a nuke....

So which one of the 3?

Huh?

How about #4 ?

That's a allocation of money issue? Tho I must admit, I am enjoying all the CRCs showing us exactly how much they know about Congressional law and the courts. :71:

So which one of the 3?

So if you paid the 15 minimum wage, you’d increase all wages?

At the lowest entry I paid $16.+ hour for permanent employees. Temp. employees $23+ hour........ I don’t have MW employees.
I’m in the medical instruments business not fast food.
Well if the fast food industry does fifteen, you will have to increase every position!

Look idiot. You are in the wrong thread.
That’s what losers say
there is no immigration clause in our federal Constitution.

Period!

Trump should be put up against a wall and shot by the military. Period.

What national emergency?

The judge did Trumpie & his goons a favor. They still haven't rationalized the fact that in Texas there are obstacles such as rivers & national parks that stand in the way of Trump's vanity wall.

"Nobody knew that building a wall would be this complicated"!

Trump will be a footnote in history before that wall is built. And that ain't "Fake News".
Except it’s being built! You’re flat wrong sucker

Yeah, nothing says treason like stopping an unconstitutional power grab.
Based on what?
Hello? What exactly was the violation of the Constitution in his ruling?
That he ruled . It’s within trump’s right as president as written in the constitution

Based on what?
That the president can do what he did by the constitution. The judge isn’t ruling for our country
The Congress allocates money...not the Executive Branch. Even those who the money is allocated to can't change their minds and put it somewhere else without Congress' approval.
Wrong, once allocated the president can redirect the money. Constitution

Period!

Trump should be put up against a wall and shot by the military. Period.

Why because he hurt your feelings?

What national emergency?
The same national emergency that helped people to move from the cities. And then many moved to other areas repeating the cycle that caused them to leave the cities in the first place.

Apparently the left want a civil war.
Only well regulated militias of the United States may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

You communist heathens on the left will not be running our country, don't push your luck.
i have no idea what you are talking about. only rebels without a Cause talk like that.

Of course you don't.

So which one of the 3?

Huh?

How about #4 ?

:lol::lol::lol:

NOOOOOOOO :rofl:

The president has the Nuke button control panel!

That dead man and his dead 3 year old daughter that drowned, were not out to get you Bear... nor were they even comparable to a nuke....

So now you are making fun of her death and others like her at the hands of illegals, that shouldn't be here?

Shame on you..

mollie-tibbetts-suspect-illegal-immigrant-cristhian-bahena-rivera.jpg

So which one of the 3?

So if you paid the 15 minimum wage, you’d increase all wages?

At the lowest entry I paid $16.+ hour for permanent employees. Temp. employees $23+ hour........ I don’t have MW employees.
I’m in the medical instruments business not fast food.
Well if the fast food industry does fifteen, you will have to increase every position!
C'mon now...we know that fast food joints are the CRC heaven on earth.....just best to not get in their way when they are going in for their junk food fix.

Its for the best. This way there will be less unfinished construction sites when the new president takes over.
In early 2025 much of the wall will be built. And why do you want to flood the country with unknown people in an age of terror?

Migrants are dying just to get to the border........ Do you honestly believe that wall will stop these people from getting here?

From 2009 the number of these illegals are at the lowest point of illegal entry...... .... suddenly 2019 is at the HIGHEST point of illegal entry at the southern borders. Asians, Africans and Indians are recently added to this math crossing the border.
WHY? With all these tough shit coming from Trump mouth ........ numbers of illegal entry didn’t go down but way up there. Way up. WHY?
Who is responsible for that???

Terror? I am far scared of whitey dude lunatics that massacre innocent people.

Lastamander what happened to you?
Did you disappeared on me? Or you are just scared? NO REBUTTAL?

My biggest question is....... While Trump is in charge ...... While all these tough talks and threats coming from Trump. WHY are the illegals coming in record numbers???
Asians, Africans and Indians are now coming illegally at the border.

WHO is responsible for that? Don’t tell me it’s Obama.
I am right here. The illegals are coming because they know they can until we change our laws. Your party will not change them and wish to destroy this country. With your help, of course.

Its for the best. This way there will be less unfinished construction sites when the new president takes over.
In early 2025 much of the wall will be built. And why do you want to flood the country with unknown people in an age of terror?

Migrants are dying just to get to the border........ Do you honestly believe that wall will stop these people from getting here?

From 2009 the number of these illegals are at the lowest point of illegal entry...... .... suddenly 2019 is at the HIGHEST point of illegal entry at the southern borders. Asians, Africans and Indians are recently added to this math crossing the border.
WHY? With all these tough shit coming from Trump mouth ........ numbers of illegal entry didn’t go down but way up there. Way up. WHY?
Who is responsible for that???

Terror? I am far scared of whitey dude lunatics that massacre innocent people.

Lastamander what happened to you?
Did you disappeared on me? Or you are just scared? NO REBUTTAL?

My biggest question is....... While Trump is in charge ...... While all these tough talks and threats coming from Trump. WHY are the illegals coming in record numbers???
Asians, Africans and Indians are now coming illegally at the border.

WHO is responsible for that? Don’t tell me it’s Obama.
I am right here. The illegals are coming because they know they can until we change our laws. Your party will not change them and wish to destroy this country. With your help, of course.
Wouldn't it be nice to enforce the laws we already have, like holding those hiring illegals responsible.....like a certain golf resort owner in Florida or a poultry farm owner in Iowa...or a truck company owner in Massachusetts.

Forum List

Back