This Just In.At Least An 8.3 Earthquake Strikes 150 Miles Off Coast Of Chile.

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:ack-1: It was just reported on Fox. An 8.3 is pretty rough! even if it is 150 miles into the beaches of South America. Now we just wait for the after shocks and Tsumani warnings. Did any of you in California feel it? :omg:

No...way too far away.....but I'm sure we'll get tsumami alerts...Hawaii I'm sure will too.

was this a part of the Hope and Change expectations?

All because Obama lowered the seas

You know, I still have never been answered by any in the AGW cult how CO2 emissions are responsible for earthquakes. I'm still waiting.

Unprecedented change throughout the solar system, magnetic fields change, and a huge rise in volcanic activity coupled with a rise in the magnitude and frequency of Earthquakes. . . . but. . . nothing, no explanation of how their connected. Ah well. If you can't address everything in your hypothesis, just ignore inconvenient facts.

earthquakes.jpg

Obama supporters in Chicago are worried about the upcoming Tsunami. they could get hit!

Poor Bush! even 12 years after he left office,,,all earthquakes are still blamed on him

was this a part of the Hope and Change expectations?

All because Obama lowered the seas

You know, I still have never been answered by any in the AGW cult how CO2 emissions are responsible for earthquakes. I'm still waiting.

Unprecedented change throughout the solar system, magnetic fields change, and a huge rise in volcanic activity coupled with a rise in the magnitude and frequency of Earthquakes. . . . but. . . nothing, no explanation of how their connected. Ah well. If you can't address everything in your hypothesis, just ignore inconvenient facts.

earthquakes.jpg

Just because they say so. That's all it takes

:ack-1: It was just reported on Fox. An 8.3 is pretty rough! even if it is 150 miles into the beaches of South America. Now we just wait for the after shocks and Tsumani warnings. Did any of you in California feel it? :omg:
does this mean no school in the USA tomorrow?

never the less,,,we need to blame some politician on this earthquake !!! who fault is it!!!

Forum List

Back