This Just In!

Campaign-hats-600-LI.jpg

This just in:

Donald Trump claims to not know who David Duke is. He says he knows nothing about white supremacists.

Anything is possible.....right?

I barely know him either. David Duke. Robert Boyd or Byrd or some Kentucky Democrat isn't it?? Unlike you guys....we don't spend our lives looking for racists under rocks.

Why are you lying? You know very well who David Duke is. Just like Trump.

Yawn....another Trump thread
Too bad – you and others on the right brought this embarrassment upon yourselves.
No............the establishment ignoring the people created this............people don't care about what the establishment and media say anymore.............they are fed up with the fed.................so they say WHY THE HELL NOT..........the other losers can't do anything...................

So, just like Obama..........Trump is putting up a fancy slogan.............and will campaign on what pisses Americans off and more than likely win the whole thing.

He understands the Mob............Hillary didn't when she ran against Obama and she lost.

On CNN, Donald Trump just said that he built a great company.

How many have you built?

Counting her cool aide stand in the fifth grade?

I'm a he, dumbass.

And....I've built 4...two of which succeeded.

Finally....learn how to spell like an adult.

Than stop acting like a little bitch...

Then. The word you want is "then".

What do you mean by "acting like a little bitch"? Is that how you describe it when someone mocks your joke of a presidential candidate....and then mocks you for getting your panties in a wad over it?

On CNN, Donald Trump just said that he built a great company.

How many have you built?

I'm a he, dumbass.

What do you mean by "acting like a little bitch"? Is that how you describe it when someone mocks your joke of a presidential candidate....and then mocks you for getting your panties in a wad over it?

No worries....I know I'll have at least four years to laugh at your crying ass.

How many have you built?

I'm a he, dumbass.

No worries....I know I'll have at least four years to laugh at your crying ass.

I assure you....if Trump becomes POTUS, I will be laughing more than you.

This just in:

Trump says Marco had a meltdown.
And the media eats it up...............gives him Free Advertising..............winning and spending no money.........

The Machine has spent 100 Million on ads so far in a primary trying to dislodge him..............

It's kind of funny.

Forum List

Back