This kids looks flat out evil.

It is sick, but I find it so sad that such a young child can even be capable of such things, and to throw their entire life away like that.

Proof that evil is a literal state of being. It shows itself in different forms under various circumstances. If the boy's story is true then the father failed as a parent and suffered one of the consequences of said failure.

He did a number on his younger brother. That was pure rage.

Where's Dexter?

520cf3c855138.jpg

Reads to me like the old man was nuts and the apple didn't fall from the tree.

No soul. Look at his eyes.

It's possible his father has been abusing him all his life. That would crush anyone's soul.

Maybe his brother wasn't abused. Sometimes parents favor one child and take a disliking to another. They treat one child badly and coddle the other. That may be why he hated his brother. I'm not excusing murder, but I don't believe in evil and especially do not believe that children are 'evil.' Something causes a child to become as sick as this kid is.

Last edited:
All of the weapons used were prohibited in that housing project.

There is something wrong with young people today and it's getting worse.

All of the weapons used were prohibited in that housing project.

There is something wrong with young people today and it's getting worse.

I do agree with this. There is something wrong with young people, and it does seem to be getting worse: and, it is the adults who are at fault. Children are not born evil. Society causes this sickness, this corruption of their souls. Not all children. The majority are alright. I work with teenagers and most of them are fine; it's the minority we hear about most, the minority doing these horrendous things. Something in society is causing a certain element in a child's psyche to corrupt. I think the world of adults is a model of behavior for them, and the world they see is corrupt, whether it is movies, television, books, the internet, on the street or in the home. I'm not religious or a prig, but I think we've lost our moral compass; it is evident on here, as a microcosm of society, with the behavior of certain people, their thinking, and the way they post, that the level of character and dignity of Americans has fallen drastically over the past decades. For example, people who profess to be decent, religious, above others in their distain for people who don’t think like themselves, use the most vile language and insults to address others. And they speak with glee about killing and destroying people they don’t like. They are corrupt and don’t even seem to realize it.

Last edited:

Why because the lunatic boy said he Dad beat him?

Hell I spanked my kids when they were young and if you asked them, they would say I beat the shit out of them. Their perception isn't necessarily reality.

When Good Parents Have Bad Children

Always ALWAYS believe the children.

That's the only hope children have from parents who "beat the shit out of them".

I dunno. I have never in all my years seen a pic of a kid and get the shudders. That one did.

Why because the lunatic boy said he Dad beat him?

Hell I spanked my kids when they were young and if you asked them, they would say I beat the shit out of them. Their perception isn't necessarily reality.

When Good Parents Have Bad Children

Always ALWAYS believe the children.

That's the only hope children have from parents who "beat the shit out of them".

Lonestar is a psychotic pervert who gets his rocks off hurting his children. It's that simple.

Forum List

Back