This little girl should be forcibly converted to Islam!

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
The little girl in this video is disgusting!

If the government took her away from her family and forced her to spend her entire childhood with a Muslim or Christian fundamentalist family what would the psychological effects be? What would she be like as an adult?

Would she resent the government for forcibly taking away her rights that all normal American girls have?

Would she hate Islam and/or religion even more?

Would she embrace rigid religion?

I like guns and eating pork! I am no fan of Islam but I want American girls to be nice!

Sikhs are not Muslim.
--------------------------------------------- and thank good for that . I like some parts of SIKH religion and they had to kick muslim azz quite often from what i understand .

yes-----Sikhism is a religion that arose in India. It includes a few minor tidbits of Islamic thought and is
-----generally sorta monotheistic. Sikhs are----for some reason "fighters"----they take pride in their
"fighting" and soldiering abilities and INTENSE LOYALTY. Sikhs are an oppressed minority in those
parts of India which ended up as "PAKISTAN"------which is parts of the PUNJAB province. I like Sikhs.
I have worked with a few as colleagues-----nice people and the men are kinda AFRAID of their wives\
<<<<<<< a good thing. Since they wear turbans-------they seem ODD to americans-------they also
have beards and do not cut their hair----hence the turbans. Muslims look at them as if they are sub-
humans-------but I have never seen a hindu so react

The little girl in this video is disgusting!

If the government took her away from her family and forced her to spend her entire childhood with a Muslim or Christian fundamentalist family what would the psychological effects be? What would she be like as an adult?

Would she resent the government for forcibly taking away her rights that all normal American girls have?

Would she hate Islam and/or religion even more?

Would she embrace rigid religion?

I like guns and eating pork! I am no fan of Islam but I want American girls to be nice!

Dear @JakeWillis92

I like this story and response better:

Dignified Sikh Woman Deflects Online Taunts About Facial Hair (PICTURES)

I'm not sure what to conclude from this • r/funny

Sikhs are not Muslim.
--------------------------------------------- and thank good for that . I like some parts of SIKH religion and they had to kick muslim azz quite often from what i understand .

yes-----Sikhism is a religion that arose in India. It includes a few minor tidbits of Islamic thought and is
-----generally sorta monotheistic. Sikhs are----for some reason "fighters"----they take pride in their
"fighting" and soldiering abilities and INTENSE LOYALTY. Sikhs are an oppressed minority in those
parts of India which ended up as "PAKISTAN"------which is parts of the PUNJAB province. I like Sikhs.
I have worked with a few as colleagues-----nice people and the men are kinda AFRAID of their wives\
<<<<<<< a good thing. Since they wear turbans-------they seem ODD to americans-------they also
have beards and do not cut their hair----hence the turbans. Muslims look at them as if they are sub-
humans-------but I have never seen a hindu so react

I had several families as Tae Kwon Do students. Really nice people. Very successful.

They invited me to a service once. Everyone over twelve was wearing a kirpan. :ack-1:

Children should never be forced to become a member of any religion.
---------------------------------------------------- SILLY , a kid should be raised in Beliefs that he should follow . Kid gets older and he can do as he likes at least in the Western World Bodecea .

Silly me, Islam just wants to destroy us non believers, in the name of freedom that is all they want. Silly us questioning that. We real liberals do that.

And yet we ignore Islam taxing non believers. Jizya per capaita my sweet biippy. How does that work, again?

it's a poll tax------unrelated to income or wealth----each person under the rule of the local
Shaykh pig pays a set amount every year------if some cannot manage it---the community
has to make it up---------or pick up the severed heads. Feel free to ask---my hubby was
born into that filth. it comes down to tribute extracted from the community of "kaffirin"
The money is not a "tax" In no way does it BENEFIT the kaffirin

Forum List

Back