This makes me very very angry

bullwinkle

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
This son of a bitch tells us of consequences if we execute a mass murderer! This monster speaking for a movement that executes men, women and children in the most torturous and brutal ways by the hundreds tells US we better watch out if we rid the world of a murdering maimer? Time to take HIS name, then kick HIS ass. This is a streaming video, so I hope it comes up on the guy lecturing the US on how to treat Tsarnov.

Al-Qaeda accuses Pakistan of betraying people of Kashmir

International incident if we give a successful terrorist life, or the needle?

This son of a bitch tells us of consequences if we execute a mass murderer! This monster speaking for a movement that executes men, women and children in the most torturous and brutal ways by the hundreds tells US we better watch out if we rid the world of a murdering maimer? Time to take HIS name, then kick HIS ass. This is a streaming video, so I hope it comes up on the guy lecturing the US on how to treat Tsarnov.

Al-Qaeda accuses Pakistan of betraying people of Kashmir
I don't need to click on the link. I already believe you. That's the way they operate. Our police took down one the drug/criminal 'heavies' recently, so the bad guys torched about 30 parked cars last week-end as revenge. That'll teach us to protect our citizens, huh? Personally, I'd rather have my car torched than to have some low-life bully my children. I say lock up every one of the b'stards and let them light up every car in town, if they think it's worth the cost in fuel to do it.

"This makes me very very angry"

Which is exactly what terrorists want you to do.
C_Clayton, this does not make me want to go and flay every Muslim in the world and turn their homeland into glass then sow it with salt. I am American enough to want only the guilty to be punished while protecting the innocent. But this video freak is in serious need of a large dose of reality.

Forum List

Back