This may sound crazy but I think we are taking free speech to ridiculous levels in this country.

Everyone has a grievance and half of them think it deserves national attention with a "march" or a primetime cable show/interview.

Listening to a nation of fucking crybabies has become tiresome.

Though I am a staunch constitutionalist I absolutely agree with you. Unfortunately free speech is something like a marriage vow....you have to take the bad along with the good. Yes it is being used to excuse rudeness, racism, stupidity, and idiocy from both sides right now....and it is being abused to death. Agreed. It's really too bad because it is of all gems the absolute shiniest gem in out constitutional collection....but to have it we must tolerate a certain level of nonsense I'm afraid.

JO

Everyone has a grievance and half of them think it deserves national attention with a "march" or a primetime cable show/interview.

Listening to a nation of fucking crybabies has become tiresome.

Freedom of speech protect crybabies too. We're also free to not listen. Or, well - we should be. I sometimes think liberals get confused on that second bit.

Free speech , not incendiary speech from the Potus , Rush, Hannity and the rest of the cohorts, and you know who they are.
Does that include Hillary telling democrats not to be civil anymore? :popcorn:

No, none of them has any blood on their hands like the Trump has. He is also responsible for the shooting yesterday.

I'd be curious as to how you arrived at that
“I believe in peaceful, very peaceful protest,” she said. “I have not called for the harm of anybody. This president has lied again when he’s saying that I called for harm to anyone.”

While Trump and Waters have a history of feuding, a rebuke from the leadership of Waters’ party came as a surprise to some.

What did Maxine Waters say that angered Trump, drew Pelosi response?
-------------------------------------

Trump accused her saying to assault people which she never did. Trump started this crap. He has attacked everyone and his brother but most of all the Democratic leaders , which includes Hillary and Obama, and the media. I get the media is just telling the truth about Trump, he has used and abused the media all his life.

I am not going to be nice to you, and I believe when they say if they talk low about us, give it right back. We can play dirty as well, we learned it from the GOP and Trump.

Free speech , not incendiary speech from the Potus , Rush, Hannity and the rest of the cohorts, and you know who they are.

No, none of them has any blood on their hands like the Trump has. He is also responsible for the shooting yesterday.

“I believe in peaceful, very peaceful protest,” she said. “I have not called for the harm of anybody. This president has lied again when he’s saying that I called for harm to anyone.”

While Trump and Waters have a history of feuding, a rebuke from the leadership of Waters’ party came as a surprise to some.

What did Maxine Waters say that angered Trump, drew Pelosi response?
-------------------------------------

Trump accused her saying to assault people which she never did. Trump started this crap. He has attacked everyone and his brother but most of all the Democratic leaders , which includes Hillary and Obama, and the media. I get the media is just telling the truth about Trump, he has used and abused the media all his life.

How does that connect to the shooting yesterday?

Hint: It doesnt what so ever

I am not going to be nice to you, and I believe when they say if they talk low about us, give it right back. We can play dirty as well, we learned it from the GOP and Trump.

Not me. How far down will you follow them?

We had people sseking asylum fleeing violence become a invasion caravan funded by Jews.

People died.

FUCK Donald Trump. FUCK Rush Limbaugh, FUCK Glenn Beck, FUCK infowars, FUCK the Republicans pushing that lie.

The blood of those slaughtered in Pittsburgh is on YOUR hands.

Certainly, the Founding Fathers did not intent the Freed Speech so people can lie & rile up people to murder people.

You Trumpettes are also to blame because you voted for this and nlw you make excuses for it.
Vote Democrat so we can get someone in Congress that will not sit idly by as Trump kills Americans through his ignorant hate speak. Hate speak that is repeated here every fucking day.

We had people sseking asylum fleeing violence become a invasion caravan funded by Jews.

People died.

FUCK Donald Trump. FUCK Rush Limbaugh, FUCK Glenn Beck, FUCK infowars, FUCK the Republicans pushing that lie.

Certainly, the Founding Fathers did not intent the Freed Speech so people can lie & rile up people to murder people.

You Trumpettes are also to blame because you voted for this and nlw you make excuses for it.
Vote Democrat so we can get someone in Congress that will not sit idly by as Trump kills Americans through his ignorant hate speak. Hate speak that is repeated here every fucking day.

Oh boy.....thar she blows!!!!!

People died.

Keep sticking your head in the sand.

Where did this guy get the idea that the caravan was an invasion funded buy Soros?

People died.

Where did this guy get the idea that the caravan was an invasion funded buy Soros?

Trying to blame Trump for the shooting yesterday is asinine.

You loons have lost what little minds you had left....and your post looked like a temper tantrum thrown by a petulant child

People died.

Trying to blame Trump for the shooting yesterday is asinine.

You loons have lost what little minds you had left....and your post looked like a temper tantrum thrown by a petulant child

If the guy killed because he believed that the Jews were funding an invasion of 70000 coming out of Mexico, then those that told that lie are indeed responsible.

Robert Rundo, Rise Above Movement leader, arrested in Los Angeles - CNN
The proud boys,
The bomber
the shooter yesterday.
ETC.

Forum List

Back