This might be the most absurd of Trump's promises

We will all have healthcare at A TINY FRACTION OF THE COST we're now paying.

You know, my firm offers several health insurance plans. One of them, the most popular one among single employees, and those who don't obtain it via an offering from their significant other's employer, is 100% subsidized by the firm. (It's for individuals only -- there's no family option associated with that plan -- but it's still 100% free to them.) If/when the GOP repeal and replace O-care, I wonder whether that plan will remain low cost enough that the firm can fully subsidize it.

What does that plan cover? Everything except experimental procedures and experimental drugs.
  • Co-pay for office visits and procedures -- $25
  • Co-pay for outpatient hospital procedures and visits -- $75
  • Co-pay for inpatient hospital (or similar) procedures -- $300 for up to $500K in treatment
  • Co-pay for prescription meds -- $10
  • Fully paid substance abuse rehabilitation for one six weeks (allowed once every three years and comes with three months of "job protection" for employees whose last semi-annual eval rating was "meets expectations" or higher [1] -- that's just something the firm does to make sure people who need to "get clean" and do not worry about their job if do so)
  • Regular dental checkups/cleanings, and "simple" fillings -- free
  • Annual ophthalmic exam and two pairs of prescription glasses -- free
I share that only to point out that though the plan is free to the employee, it's not a "BS" plan that's of no value.

Note:
  1. "Meets expectations" is a rating that one can earn, but one won't get promoted with it. If one doesn't within a three to five year period (depending on one's level) obtain more "exceeds expectations" than "meets" ratings, one is "out counseled." Because the firm is "up or out," one does not need to ask for a promotion. We only want professionals who can advance to partner because firm revenue growth depends on partners -- the more partners there are, the more revenue there is and the more the firm grows. There's no "rocket science" to it.

Notice how the far left drone leaves out the dutiable and if you can even get this on the markets!
leaves out the dutiable

??? What has what is or isn't taxable, "dutiable," to do with it?

Another far left drone proving they hide things from the public as they do not want them to know how bad they are getting screwed..

deductibles, but only someone with intelligence below an ameba would not understand that!

So you admit you posted bunk?
No he didn't post bunk. all that stuff he listed is NOT DEPENDENT ON FIRST MEETING THE COPAY.

So the drone posted Bunk! Leaving out all the details that shows the coverage is really nothing! You pay more for less. Nor did they show that anyone could by this through the markets vs having to go through the business you work for!

premiums and deductibles will go down once obozocare is replaced. Those on medicare and Medicaid will not be affected. Those who pay will pay less.

the people that like O'care are the ones getting it free. For everyone who pays for insurance, it sucks big time.

Obamacare not obozocare. Using a racist attacks--------- Is that supposed to be credible?

Obama is/was a bozo, so the term is applicable. when you stop calling Trump orange and Bush shrub, I will stop calling Obama a bozo.

Crap------- you've been using that same racist crap started 8 years ago.

How is it racist to call it Obozo care?

You know, my firm offers several health insurance plans. One of them, the most popular one among single employees, and those who don't obtain it via an offering from their significant other's employer, is 100% subsidized by the firm. (It's for individuals only -- there's no family option associated with that plan -- but it's still 100% free to them.) If/when the GOP repeal and replace O-care, I wonder whether that plan will remain low cost enough that the firm can fully subsidize it.

What does that plan cover? Everything except experimental procedures and experimental drugs.
  • Co-pay for inpatient hospital (or similar) procedures -- $300 for up to $500K in treatment
  • Fully paid substance abuse rehabilitation for one six weeks (allowed once every three years and comes with three months of "job protection" for employees whose last semi-annual eval rating was "meets expectations" or higher [1] -- that's just something the firm does to make sure people who need to "get clean" and do not worry about their job if do so)
I share that only to point out that though the plan is free to the employee, it's not a "BS" plan that's of no value.

Note:
  1. "Meets expectations" is a rating that one can earn, but one won't get promoted with it. If one doesn't within a three to five year period (depending on one's level) obtain more "exceeds expectations" than "meets" ratings, one is "out counseled." Because the firm is "up or out," one does not need to ask for a promotion. We only want professionals who can advance to partner because firm revenue growth depends on partners -- the more partners there are, the more revenue there is and the more the firm grows. There's no "rocket science" to it.

Notice how the far left drone leaves out the dutiable and if you can even get this on the markets!
leaves out the dutiable

Another far left drone proving they hide things from the public as they do not want them to know how bad they are getting screwed..

deductibles, but only someone with intelligence below an ameba would not understand that!

Are you going to directly answer the question I asked you? To remind you of what it is:
Notice how the far left drone leaves out the dutiable and if you can even get this on the markets! leaves out the dutiable

Note:

leaves out the dutiable

Are you going to directly answer the question I asked you? To remind you of what it is:
Notice how the far left drone leaves out the dutiable and if you can even get this on the markets! leaves out the dutiable

See how the far left drone deflects even though it has been answered?

This is what the far left does instead of face reality!

You going to post the real policy with all details as required by law, aka Obamacare?

If that is from your company and you leave out details you are breaking the law..

Deflect all you want, you broke the law in your post!

Note:

leaves out the dutiable

No he didn't post bunk. all that stuff he listed is NOT DEPENDENT ON FIRST MEETING THE COPAY.

So the drone posted Bunk! Leaving out all the details that shows the coverage is really nothing! You pay more for less. Nor did they show that anyone could by this through the markets vs having to go through the business you work for!
This is the last time I'm going to ask. What does taxability have to do with what I wrote? You, not I, wrote, "Notice how the far left drone leaves out the dutiable."

Note:

leaves out the dutiable

Anyone with an employer sponsored plan gained this coverage post obamacare. Some people have premiums they cannot afford but they are folks who didn't have employers paying most of the freigjht before obamacare.

You're being an asshat and have no clue as to what you're posting.

leaves out the dutiable

This is the last time I'm going to ask. What does taxability have to do with what I wrote? You, not I, wrote, "Notice how the far left drone leaves out the dutiable."

And notice the far left drone continues to break the law and deflect!

Ever heard of a 1095?

So you going to finally disclose all details as required by Obamacare?

Note:

leaves out the dutiable

You going to post the real policy with all details as required by law, aka Obamacare?

If that is from your company and you leave out details you are breaking the law..

Oh, nevermind. Don't bother answering my question. I see now that you're f*cking stupid. Bye.

leaves out the dutiable

Anyone with an employer sponsored plan gained this coverage post obamacare. Some people have premiums they cannot afford but they are folks who didn't have employers paying most of the freigjht before obamacare.

You're being an asshat and have no clue as to what you're posting.

So you say what the far left drone posted was employer sponsored care? or was it available through insurance markets?

No matter what they all need to be disclosed in detail as required by Obamacare!

Note:

leaves out the dutiable

Oh, nevermind. Don't bother answering my question. I see now that you're f*cking stupid. Bye.

See ho the far left drones act when they can (by law) post the truth!

It is what they do! They break the law and expect others to ignore!

And the irony impairment is the norm for the these drones!

Zombie Trumpcare could be lurching toward a vote as soon as tonight

Greg Sargent‏Verified account @ThePlumLineGS 1h1 hour ago

Just in: AMA says that despite changes, new bill would still cost millions coverage and strip protections for preexisting conditions:pic.twitter.com/Osee5Ag2P2

C-7WdC0W0AABTLn.jpg

Again the irony impaired far left claims they support the middle class, yet passed the biggest tax on them with Obamacare.

That is the most absurd promise ever!

Geez, about 20 years ago the crazies on the left defended president Clinton and engaged America in a discussion of the difference between sodomy and sexual intercourse. Today they want to make a federal case about the meaning of "a tiny fraction of the cost" during a republican administration . My have times changed

Again the irony impaired far left claims they support the middle class, yet passed the biggest tax on them with Obamacare.

Actually the most absurd promise ever, is the one Trump made at the inauguration, where he said he would support protect and defend the constitution of the united states.

Today they want to make a federal case about the meaning of "a tiny fraction of the cost" during a republican administration . My have times changed

Trump has enacted only "a tiny fraction" of his campaign promises. Is that pretty much the definition.

Actually the most absurd promise ever, is the one Trump made at the inauguration, where he said he would support protect and defend the constitution of the united states.

Obama made the same claim, but I guess you ignore that!

So as this thread proves, Trump will not be getting anyone their healthcare at a 'tiny fraction' of what they're paying now...

...those were just the words of a pathological liar who neither knows or cares what and where reality is.

Forum List

Back